Afghan reporter on IR censorship

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ببینید آدم وقتی چنین جانور های چندش آوری رو میبینه و میدونه که تعدادشون کم هم نیست تو ایران , من یکی یاد گفته های اون مرتیکه فتحالله گولن ترک میوفتم که ی بار گفت: اینها (یعنی ایرونی ها) ریاکار ترین انسان های روی زمین هستند. اگه راه بهشت از ایران بگذره من جهنم رو انتخاب میکنم.

بله گولن خودش یک مفتیه مسلمونه ولی متاسفانه حرفش حقه. من خودم به عنوان ایرانی, تو عمرم ریاکار تر از ایرانی ندیدم.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
There's shitty vibe and essence in all clans not just our own..we observe and detect it better in own people; it has become habitual they try to pull shit that's insulting to ones intelligence..even here look at pb or gp posts decorating the forum with pro IR poo.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I had such illusions before but i got rid of them for good. I have been to many places in my life and i have never seen people as do roo and cold bloodedly deceiving while getting own people in serious trouble than iranians. Those guys you mentioned are not even the worst kind of riaakaar. On this board alone, you will find people by far more riaakaar. those two you mentioned chap o raasteshoon maloome. They are what they are and they clearly say they are on the side of those IR animals. There are true riaakaar here who drink their wine in the west and just in order to get you down they become temporarily nokar o chaaker of likes of GP and PB, just in order to get rid of you. The same system as in Iran: Not the mullahs are the problem now, not that little basiji in south of tehran is the biggest problem in iran nowadays, the true problems are the rich in elaahiye, farmooniyeh, zaferooniyeh, who drink their henessey in their 1000 qm penthouses in 16th floor, drive their porsche and maseratti. Those heavily rich people are sotoon haaye in regime. They became rich in the last 40 years and they will fight anyone who is gonna try to topple the system, a system which is feeding them so good. This regime is not the regime of the mostazaf, its the regime of the big, powerful and rich.

Those young jaahelin who go to tasooaa aashoora o daste o alam o felan o besaaar are not rich, they are not getting supported by the regime, they are poor religious bastards who are not realizing that they are getting raped by the regime in favor of the rich in north tehran. there is no daadgahe eslami in tehran a multibillion rich kid couldnt walk out inocent while actually guilty.