Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
poze Anti Ghotbia zade shode bad jor
Alan raftan to loone beron ham nemian. Yek serishon ro ke khodemon inja mishnasim kia hastan. Yek seri ham ke to Iran hamash koso sher migan.

F U to all the Haters
:wave:

GO TMMMMMMMMMMMM

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't judge him for one act ... you never know what is happening behind scenes ... maybe he was forced to ... The fact is that you can judge a person like that ...

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
I hated him for going to AN's inauguration. But that was about it, otherwise, in interviews etc. he's cordial and professional.

And he's done well with Team Melli so far.
Only in Iran do people care what political party or faction a coach is a part of! :doh:

Look at the NHL! The NBA! Look at the countries outside of Iran. People couldn't CARE LESS about what political party a coach is a part of.

You think if Ron Wilson (Maple Leafs coach) were to vote Democrats or Republican, people would care?

Give it a damn break. Let's focus on his coaching. Not his personal life.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Iranians love to complain and nag. I did not want to say anything until his first 3 games were done. Just go see the first 30 minutes of Iran Iraq game on this forum and see what some of the members here said about him. He is too good for Iran and Iranians and that is why we are losing him. He showed us Iran can play and almost took us to the WC after Daei's disaster. Now some still come and say he cant coach and is a bad coach. In any sport the results speak and that's what he has. RESULTS

Iranian team is putting passes together. Players are not selfish. Iran is playing fast. There are many improvements to be seen and more to come.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Only in Iran do people care what political party or faction a coach is a part of! :doh:

Look at the NHL! The NBA! Look at the countries outside of Iran. People couldn't CARE LESS about what political party a coach is a part of.

You think if Ron Wilson (Maple Leafs coach) were to vote Democrats or Republican, people would care?

Give it a damn break. Let's focus on his coaching. Not his personal life.
This post belongs in the just came in thread.

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
His personal life? Political party? lol
We are talking about Iran here, not France or America. That politcal party that he supports (or pretends to support) sticks coke bottles up its citizens asses for protesting peacefully. Chi dari migi to baba?
This is football. I don't care if Ghotbi likes Ahmadinejad, Mousavi, Madonna, Coke, Pepsi, or whatever. I just want him to coach the team.

The more we act like victims, the weaker we become. Now stop mixing politics with sports.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Lets not make this a political discussion. we have forum for that and you can write as much as you like in there.
We are talking about his coaching skills and how some people doubt him from the beginning and called him "Sharlatan"
He has prove you all wrong so far and yek seri ha az kon sozi nemidonan dige chi benevisan mian faghat koso sher migan.

Faghat TM.
:Iran1:

Nov 24, 2002
poze Anti Ghotbia zade shode bad jor
Alan raftan to loone beron ham nemian. Yek serishon ro ke khodemon inja mishnasim kia hastan. Yek seri ham ke to Iran hamash koso sher migan.

F U to all the Haters
:wave:

GO TMMMMMMMMMMMM
wait houman , i was not against or pro ghotbi , but remember we only ONCE and in 1992 failed to qualify for second round !
So i really hope he win with TM this time or we go far... then you can start the celebration !

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
in parto palaha chiye minevisid? Mikhay bikhodi davaa raa bendazi?

Aare tanesh mikhaare vali vaghti moderatoro admin poshte sareshan baayadam har ghalati delesh mikhaad bokone. Haalaa javaabesho bede bebin che beroozet miaaran.

Bia taaze barmigarde baa kamaale veghaahat behet mige doost nadari nakhoon. Man vaghti be sepahan migam "sepah fc" aakharesh behem ye barchasbe monaafegh mizanan o ban misham, dar soorati ke harki doost nadaasht mitoonest kaare khodesho bokone o nakhoone. Vali injoor avantage haa faghat vaase amsaale in taraf reserve shode.

Oct 18, 2002
I am suprized that TM under Ghotbi won all three matches.

Did not expect this.

And I would be very surprized if Iran wins against Korea because Korea is a total different opponent compared to last three teams played.
Hence, I would keep quite after quaterfinal to come back and talk about Ghotbi

But so far I am positively surprized and have to say as Ghotbi basher...Good job Afshin for kissing AN to keep your job for this cup as a national coach of Team Melli

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
I think Ghotbi might not be the best coach in the world but for us he is a very good coach and probably our best option right now.

HOWEVER, I dont think the reason many of the members here, and elsewhere, HATE him is not because of his coaching, its because he is a m****f**** piece of sh**** and even if he wins world cup I still will hate this f*** pig no matter what.