Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Thanks for the thread Footballeirani!
Look at the way japanese team is presenting itself (so professional), just like clubs in western europe! Good Job Japan...
I hope Ghotbi succeeds in Japan and wherever he goes... I don't know if I should say all iranians but at least he makes lots of us proud!

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
A lot of you are Jealous!!!! So what if hes coaching in Japan. Nooshejonesh!!! I hope he succeeds and proves to all you jealous people that you were wrong

Oct 19, 2002
Ghotbi does look the part, always nicely dressed, good looking, full set of hair but what I can't figure out is why he is always promising championship anywhere he goes when he doesn't even have do.

I wish him best because it would be good for us Iranians.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
Ghotbi does look the part, always nicely dressed, good looking, full set of hair but what I can't figure out is why he is always promising championship anywhere he goes when he doesn't even have do.
I wish him best because it would be good for us Iranians.
I agree completely with everything you said especially with your first sentence. I think he doesn't want to disappoint the fans so he always ends up saying something like that wherever he goes, even though there is a big chance he is going do bad.

But I hope he does succeed and helps pave way for other Iranian coaches, coaching in other countries.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
A lot of you are Jealous!!!! So what if hes coaching in Japan. Nooshejonesh!!! I hope he succeeds and proves to all you jealous people that you were wrong
There is no reason to be jealous to a loser who sells his own people out. Ghotbi can become the most successful coach in the world, but as far as we care he has no character, soemthing that he pushed so hard to pretend he had even before pretending he knew how to coach.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Best of luck to him. I hope he succeeds and actually do win a championship there. He is a good professional coach and that is why he has been hired.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
*Alil* jaan omidvaram khoda shoma ro ham shafa bedeh.
Ostad
harvaght man omadam az in harfa zadam khodam ba dastaye khodam ghorz sianoor mikhoram va shoma ha ra rahat mikonam az shar alila
akhe dadashe man
in agha yek charlatan video analysor dar o pit e ke darkesh az football andaze padari ham nist...3 ta bazi karde ba in team japoni 2 ta bakht 6-2 va 4-2 az 2 ta team daste dovomi dashte va alaki dare mige narahat nabashin man az california omadam va football ra felan o bahman mikonam
akhar fasl ham ekhraje....

bar migarde ba mehdi ( westi) bahs footballi mikone

daR zemn alila hast....alil age manzooretoon hamoon disability bashe ke man felan chzii nadaram, vali yadeh yek dastani oftadam ke be dard kar shoma mikhoreh...DAR MOREDE KASANI KE CHIZI RA JA MINDAZAN
yek moalemi dashtim ke dar dars physic vaghti mikhast dar morede ghannon KIRCHOFF sohbat kone hey migoft ghanoone CHOFF chon bache ha maskhare bazi dar miavordan,,,oonam hey migoft CHOFF..injoor CHOFF oonjoor
ta inke yek bar yeki az bache ha be lafasele bad az inke moalem goft aghaye CHOFF intori mige saree goft
AGHA EJAZE,,,KIR ESHO KHORDIN?

Last edited:

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa

کاش این شارلاتان از اولش هم میرفت که از ژاپنی ها بکنه و کاری با ایران و فوتبال ایران نداشت. سید همچی ریش تراشیده بود که ما گفتیم این امکان نداره به وقت نیاز پشت به مردم ایران بکنه اما به وقتش همچین با دشمنان ایران و بر روی خون خشک نشده جوانان بر خیابونها خوش رقصی کرد که امثال علی دائی و مایلی کهن به گردش هم نمیرسیدند.

لطفا نگو که سیاسی نبود و کارش عالی بود. این مزخرفات ما یکی رو دیگه گول نمیزنه. قطبی میدونست که بدون مربیگری تیم ملی ژاپن که سهله به عملگی تیم های مالدیو هم قبولش نمیکنند. بنابر این به وقتش قبل از این جنبش سبز و بعد از جریان پرسپولیس میگفت جونش در خطره و از ایران رفت ولی بعدش با پیشنهاد ملیاردی تیم ملی به همون کشور پر خطر رفت و خوش رقصیها کرد که همه مون میدونیم.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Folks,

Let me say this: We as a nation have a lot of problems and the day most of us accept the facts, we'll start to take the path to progress... it's a common story now that we make a giant or hero of someone one day and not even a piece of garbage of that same person another day! Mayeli Kohan, Ali Daei and now Ghotbi!
Why is it that we can never look at it from a balanced perspective rather than extreme? We do this for everything... Reminds of a saying by Blazevic who said:"Iranians are very emotional in nature, one day they love you so much that they will carry you all the way to their head... and if they hate you, they act like they want you dead"!!
One thing is certain and while we think we know it all, in truth we don't know a lot simply because we don't know what happens behind the scenes... we need to be patient and wise!