Afshin Ghotbi Dedicated Thread!

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
I developed a software, similar to that of Ghotbi's, but this one will not measure your heart beat or how much zone you cover. This software will help you get off Afshin's dick, and realize how big of a moron you seemed every time you supported that little fraud. PEACE

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Ostad ! those who live in glass houses don not throw stones !
Perhaps you should redirect your proverb towards your self as my reply to Alila had a double meaning both towards his name and also him asking me to be cured. If he can use sarcasm in his replies I am sure he can take some in return. And you guys are way too emotional when looking at Ghotbi and are looking at the issue from one side. His coaching abilities and his nationalistic tendencies are two different arguments.

If looking at him going to AN's inaguaration or bowing down to the regime that is one side of the coin.

If looking at his coaching record and his accomplishments and a professional team hiring him its another. With all Football fans here you really do not believe that he is a charlatan and got hired by tricking the Japanese. They are not idiots just to take someone like him if they did not think he will help them and succeed to a degree.

PS: If I am on enriched uranium you must be on enriched opium the way you are judging him.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
Perhaps you should redirect your proverb towards your self as my reply to Alila had a double meaning both towards his name and also him asking me to be cured. If he can use sarcasm in his replies I am sure he can take some in return. And you guys are way too emotional when looking at Ghotbi and are looking at the issue from one side. His coaching abilities and his nationalistic tendencies are two different arguments.

If looking at him going to AN's inaguaration or bowing down to the regime that is one side of the coin.

If looking at his coaching record and his accomplishments and a professional team hiring him its another. With all Football fans here you really do not believe that he is a charlatan and got hired by tricking the Japanese. They are not idiots just to take someone like him if they did not think he will help them and succeed to a degree.

PS: If I am on enriched uranium you must be on enriched opium the way you are judging him.
I wont talk about sarcasm and replies and etc as u got ur reply !!!!

wHat i didnt get was ghotbi's accomplishments!!!! what r u talking about for god's sake? This charlatan was a video analysor for all his time in US National team and ofcourse in south korea NT and his 1st role as a headcoach was during his time in PP which he ended at week 14th by his emotional GREAT SCAPE on a night flight to dubai and blaming PP crappy results to his ADSL connections.
Then he did his best to find a job in dubai which he couldnt then he did his trick by claiming knowing korean football EIN E KAF E DAST and u know the result
His failure in TM was identical to GN's with early departure to japanese team,...

This guy is a clown charlatan and deserves nothing in his life...u claim japanese aint idiots hiring ghotbi??? when bayern is stupid enough to hire daei then japs can do bigger idiotic moves for sure...
just wait and see how he gonna finish the j-league with his crappy laptop....i cant believe there r still ghotbi supporters on this board..

aFSHIN GHOTBI JAN,,,if u r reading this post....GO AND FUCK URSELF....MARTIKE CHARLATAN E RAZL

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005

Ostad jan I am very surprised by your constant Ghotbi backing posts. He has 0 accomplishments as a coach. He became IPL champ in a country that rigs elections and sells konkoor tests to their cronies. If you know of any other accomplishment please share it with us. Ghotbi's experience and character or lack of it has been debated on this forum umpteen times but since I respect you I am responding to you. Oh and because the Japanese hired him he must be good is not going to fly.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Zob Ahan jaan football is a subjective matter like any other sport and different fans can view it differently. For me personally the team played much better and a higher level from the time Daei was in charge. In the last 3 games of WC qualifiers Iran played very well and I think if it was not for their mental weakness of not being able to control the lead we would of make it to the WC. Compared to our past Iranian coaches he is much more educated and has shown signs of greatness with our team. As they say in the land of the blind one eyed man is king. Amongst all the beat up Iranian coaches he was king and won the IPL. If I remember correctly he also had points deducted which makes it that much better. Many members here judge him based on going to AN's inauguration and I do not believe its fair to judge his footballing abilities on that Merritt. As comparison to other Iranian coaches he is a head and shoulder above and him being an analyzer or not does not make a difference. He is familiar with the modern game and has worked with very high profile coaches. Something that our own coaches lack. With this said I believe between all the choices we had and the one chosen he was the best available as far as Iranians are concerned.

I just hope that members here would judge him on his coaching abilities instead of personal agenda to keep it fair and balanced when it comes to judging him. He could be the dirt of the dirt and shittiest of the shitty but look at him from the footballing angle instead of just using the term thief, dozd, charlatan, and the other verbiage used towards him. (this is not towards you ZA jaan)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Fair enough but interestingly you point out PP's point deduction but don't mention Sepahan's point deductions and the fact that for over a half of the season they were penalized to have no home game whereas PP has home advantage in more than 75% of games. Nevertheless IPL champ means shit otherwise GN would be Angelotti. Anyway for me I rate him among the iranian coachs as follows:
Ebrahimzadeh-Dr Z-Jalali-GN-Daei-Mayeli
As far as character goes to me he is a fraud and a khayemaal & I hate phonys.

Jun 18, 2005
J League has now officially started in Japan. Ghotbi's team Shimizu lost 3-0 in their first match and are now standing very last in the league. Shimizu lost to Kashiwa Reysol which was promoted from J2 just last year. :D

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Not that I care for this AN lis, but you guys are becoming very obssesed with this guy. Kind of like Molk Ara and zendegi football gang, afazeli gang and donyaye football paper in Iran.

Do you realize that the first post on this thread was about a practice game played in 3 3rds and involving 24 players?????

Aug 26, 2005
Keep it up, let's see how he does this year. Not a good start though; considering he was promising the championship.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
well, japenese are relectunt to speak english ,or i better say it is hard for them to communicate in anyother language but japenese .
so the language barrier will be a big issue for ghotbi to tell them shoma dele sheer darid .because they don't believe it .
i think it is best for ghotbi to get job in iran .he gets a lot of attention ,positive and negative .

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
Since I am obsessed with Ghotbi I will be posting this video as well. LOL. What is with the fist at the end?

[video=youtube;IoaBXPl76zU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoaBXPl76zU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Will keep this thread updated for the remainder of the season.

dariush-44

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
some people on these boards are proving to be Irooni-o-asl. one of our cultural flaws: cheshm nadarim yek kasi digaro dar position-eh movafagh va bala bebinim.

wish him the best of luck!