Air Canada baggage handler

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Don't you hate it how every time you want to watch a clip on you tube you need to wait for the gay advertisement? Even if you click skip you need to wait some time grrr so annoying. I want to watch a crazy documentary on DPRK, a soccer clip or a funny clip of Family Guy and I need to wait for the same lame commercials every time. Anyways that was pretty funny but correct me if I am wrong but baggage handlers are unionized right? If that is the case good luck firing the guy he might get made fun of but that will be about it.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude I told you how to get rid of those ads for good in the other thread. I have never watched a YouTube ad on my machine. They don't even show up.
Ya I need to download that asap. My problem with crome is not the add per se but it's the fact that when I click on anything I always get an annoying window I need to close.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
From my experience I found most Canadians to be cool most Americans are assholes and I should know, I am a native. I never felt more welcomed than when I visited Canada no joke bunch of nice people.
Then you have never been to Toronto and your only saying this because the US economy is bad and people there are angry and depressed.. Once the economy becomes better I'm sure u won't say this..

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Then you have never been to Toronto and your only saying this because the US economy is bad and people there are angry and depressed.. Once the economy becomes better I'm sure u won't say this..
That might be it and the last time I was in Toronto I was 11 so I don't remember but they were cool in Calgary. You might be right when the economy improves, the mood of Americans will change.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Handling without care: Air Canada vows to fire baggage handlers videotaped as they deliberately dropped passengers luggage 20ft in full view of plane passengers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-dropped-carry-bags-20ft.html#ixzz2zXi8Bpl3
Well ya now that they got bad publicity they are going to be under on the spotlight so if they want public perception to change, they need to take drastic measures. It's kind of like imagine you are in the military and you do something really stupid. The spotlight is going to be on you and if you want the commanding officer and the division or unit to get their eyes off of you, you either need to
1-Wait for somebody else to do something stupid(another company)
2-Do something brilliant.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Well ya now that they got bad publicity they are going to be under on the spotlight so if they want public perception to change, they need to take drastic measures. It's kind of like imagine you are in the military and you do something really stupid. The spotlight is going to be on you and if you want the commanding officer and the division or unit to get their eyes off of you, you either need to
1-Wait for somebody else to do something stupid(another company)
2-Do something brilliant.
Air Canada is one of the worst air lines in my opinion. Good luck !!
In Canada, things change very slowly, people are very relaxed in general LOL

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Toronto Pearson is hands down the WORST airport I have ever flied into or out of. About a year ago, it took an hour to walk out of the terminal from the time the plane touched down if you had checked-in luggage to wait for. Last night, it took me exactly an hour and five minutes with just a carry on! It has never taken me more than 15-20 minutes to get out of any other airport. The signs are terrible, escalators are most often out of service, they charge you for a cart and no one who works there knows what the fuck is going on. There have been times when I waited over an hour for my luggage to come out. It's a terrible terrible airport and like Soroosh said a good representative of what Canad is all about these days - mediocracy and not giving a flying fuck.