Air plane made by Iran.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Yes, Iranians are good enough to compete with the best of them.

Delighted that you contributed the progress to Iran and not Islamic Rip-off!

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Oldman said:
Ba dorood:

Yes, Iranians are good enough to compete with the best of them.

Delighted that you contributed the progress to Iran and not Islamic Rip-off!
You really think I would credit the Ishalic Rip-Off ???

Bijan

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
why all this fuss? to summarize:

If it can fly then credit to Iran. If it crashes balme it on Islamic Republic.

khompareh

Bench Warmer
Oct 16, 2004
Farsi Zaban said:
i wouldn't wanna get on that thing.
Iran has coperation agreement with Russia and Ukraine to build produce their planes in Iran. They have been doing so for many years. Last year there was a crash in which the chief engineer from Ukraine was killed in the plane that he had helped make in Iran.

Nothing new in this cooperation. Good for Iran to be able to industrialise. exactly what his late Majesty was trying to do and which the ruling Arabs in Iran have continued with.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Bijan Jaan, I said I am delighted. There a few who would credit Islamic Rip-off at any time for anything they can.

I have to admit that I like Ashtar proposal.

khompareh

Bench Warmer
Oct 16, 2004
footballlover said:
Why don't they start working on a dress design where the woman does not have to hold it with one hand under her chin for it to stay on her!?
Because very soon we shall get rid of chador and like Reza Shah, we will issue scissors to policemen to tear up this symbol of female subjugation and free them from this enslavement

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
No one in Iran can build a plane , they say its made in iran which is true , but its built in iran by Russians who tell them what to do , just like the Tehran metro which was built by China, the IKIA airport which was uilt by the French. The sad thing is that the mullahs advertise these accomplishments by saying we built them , which is pure BS , and some iranian outside if iran actually think Iranians built them. Shah did the same thing, he claimed that the Helicopter assembily near Isfehan was 100 % iranian which wasnt true, it was Americans doing most of the job in the factory.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
It's awesome to see all this progress within the last 25 yrs.

I remember a H.S. teacher in Iran who used to have semi-political discussions in his classes (ended up paying dearly, thanx to SAVAK) and he would always say that "with all this hart o port, we can't even build a sozan-khayati" [by hart o port, he was referring to MRP's empty slogans].

mashallah, a lil bit of freedom and people start taking off. Sky is the limit.

khompareh

Bench Warmer
Oct 16, 2004
Bauvafa said:
It's awesome to see all this progress within the last 25 yrs.

I remember a H.S. teacher in Iran who used to have semi-political discussions in his classes (ended up paying dearly, thanx to SAVAK) and he would always say that "with all this hart o port, we can't even build a sozan-khayati" [by hart o port, he was referring to MRP's empty slogans].

mashallah, a lil bit of freedom and people start taking off. Sky is the limit.
Say what?