Airbus to deliver 114 planes after sanctions are lifted

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I guess i should said i told you so.

after a year of rumors Airbus has officially decided to scrap A380 production line.

Can't imagine how many debates i have had during last three years.
specially when iran was repotedly was negotiating an option to buy A380s.

Oct 18, 2010
camel and kangaroo airline canceled their orders for a380.
hence production will stop by 2021.
so iran is their only option but of course these guys are into
s&m and want to shoot themselves in the foot.
can't fix stupid.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
camel and kangaroo airline canceled their orders for a380.
hence production will stop by 2021.
so iran is their only option but of course these guys are into
s&m and want to shoot themselves in the foot.
can't fix stupid.
thankfully, iran never placed an order (even though given the sanctions it would have never been delivered).

an accident saved iran a ton of money.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry but I will believe that when I see it. #1 the key is IF and with the Trump admin, good luck.
You might have to wait sometime, like if there is a democratically elected President, ie Joe Bieden.
You might be able to have sanctions uplifted then. Otherwise, enjoy those P.O.S
Russia, Tupolov engines. Only countries like Russia, China, where they don't care about your politics,
they want your money or petrol(Oil). As we learned in economics, there is no such thing, as a free lunch.

You have the hezbi's and basiji's at the I.R to thank, this is not the United States, Russia or EU's fault. We Iranians,
have a tendency to blame the world, and we love to play the rule of the victim. However,
I shall tell you the truth, take a look at our track record, we got everything we deserved.
We act like a rogue state, our leaders don't know their heads from their rear ends,
Iran managed to piss off Israel, which has media influence in the United States, the Shah (only thing
he said right even mentioned this). Um it is what it is and I won't hold my breath.
Just my take.