Ajax playing style: Offense

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Watching Ajax vs. Fortuna Sittard live...its interessting to see how Ajax players automatically and almost instinctively build triangles whenever they in possesion of the ball. They tenaciously teach it to their kids, to their U-17, U-19 up to their first team.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Ajax right now playing PSV Eindhoven in top game of eredivisie leading 1-0 ....a very good and intensive game but Ajax pressuring and with an edge in terms of possesion and overall commitment to offensive play

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Man what a fantastic game this one is....Ajay dominating the first half...the second was actually the same until a video ref decision turns a yellow card into a red against Ajax making them down to 10 mean, from that point on PSV dominates and scores the equalizer and looks like the team pressuring for the second goal until another video ref decision rewards Ajax a penalty ...wow its now 2-1 Ajax with 15 minutes to go...

Edit: Ajax 3 Eindhoven 1
What a great game and what an important one for both teams. Ajax is now breathing down PSVs neck with just 2 points behind them with 7 games left.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ajax kids are beating up Feyenoord in style....4-0 after just 40 minutes...
Hello Cheynski
Didn't you have a thread dedicated to karlsruhe SC? Didn't you cheer lead Hertha Berlin and Grasshopper zurich? & I think you had a crush on AC Milan too.
Are Ajax your new favourite team?? how long gonna last my friend?

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
Hello Cheynski
Didn't you have a thread dedicated to karlsruhe SC? Didn't you cheer lead Hertha Berlin and Grasshopper zurich? & I think you had a crush on AC Milan too.
Are Ajax your new favourite team?? how long gonna last my friend?
I think you are confusing his various personalities. First-generation Chunkski was the Zurich fan. I think Tehol Beddict was the Inter fan. . Once the medication started working, then the second generation Chunksi became a Karlsuhe fan. Albeit, since he escaped the loony bin again, the third-generation Chunkski went reverse in his username and his Football taste and became an Ajax fa.

Come on, keep up, will ya. Or he will have to lecture you about the connection of Shia ideology to the good form of Liverpool this year. Brace yourself!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I think you are confusing his various personalities. First-generation Chunkski was the Zurich fan. I think Tehol Beddict was the Inter fan. . Once the medication started working, then the second generation Chunksi became a Karlsuhe fan. Albeit, since he escaped the loony bin again, the third-generation Chunkski went reverse in his username and his Football taste and became an Ajax fa.

Come on, keep up, will ya. Or he will have to lecture you about the connection of Shia ideology to the good form of Liverpool this year. Brace yourself!!!
من میدونستم تو کون سفید جای دیگه ارضا نمیشی. آخرش جات همینجاست, از روز اول از چیز من بالا پایین رفتی, تا روز آخرتم میای آب منیتو همینجا صرف میکنی. جانور حرام خوار, کاسه لیس
:)

Dec 30, 2014
من میدونستم تو کون سفید جای دیگه ارضا نمیشی. آخرش جات همینجاست, از روز اول از چیز من بالا پایین رفتی, تا روز آخرتم میای آب منیتو همینجا صرف میکنی. جانور حرام خوار, کاسه لیس

پکی... ...یعنی حالا با ادب شدی و میگی "چیز من". بارک الله...یعنی میخواهی بگی که برای تو امیدی هست که آدم بشی؟!!!

منکه چشمم آب نمیخوره. ولی تو حتما سعی کن ادامه بدی.... شاید از الاغ بودن تکامل پیدا کنی و قاطر بشی. حد آقل اون موقع به یک دردی غیر از عر عر کردن می‌خوری.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

پکی... ...یعنی حالا با ادب شدی و میگی "چیز من". بارک الله...یعنی میخواهی بگی که برای تو امیدی هست که آدم بشی؟!!!

منکه چشمم آب نمیخوره. ولی تو حتما سعی کن ادامه بدی.... شاید از الاغ بودن تکامل پیدا کنی و قاطر بشی. حد آقل اون موقع به یک دردی غیر از عر عر کردن می‌خوری.
آخ راست میگی.. تو بچه کون که با چیز میز ارضا نمیشی، منو باش! کاکل زری واسه کیر اومده من بهش چیز تعارف میکنم. نه ، همون کییییییر، نترس منظورم همون کییییییر بود، بیا بخورش،،زم زم بدم تو گلوت گیر نکنه زنا زاده؟

Dec 30, 2014
درست حدس زدم. آدم بشو نیستی که نیستی.

حالا راستش را بگو که این عربها و ملاها چه بلایی سرت اوردند که همش به فکر این چیز‌ها هستی. نترس ...بگو.... شاید یک مقدار روحت سبک تر بشه . چند سالت بود که این بالا را سرت اوردند؟

حالا به عر عرت ادامه بده. یادت نره یک جفتک هم بندازی الاغ.