Ali Karimi, another low life, piece of ...Mayeli verison II

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ all of them heads will get ripped in a live version of any debate.. any player has friends and foes and a colorful past;.. lets focus on this thread that even when others provides a decent reason that Karimi is defending his team and fans , you conveniently chose to double up on ur assault..

kam ovordi agha babr.. here' we are not discussing AK's popularity but what has led to recent event regarding sepidroods fans and coverage of what has happened... and u taking up the occasion to badmouth AK one more time because he dropped coach Q's name.

It's a known fact f-poor is in quirosh's camp, why you bother and get angered?????

Others seem to deserve ur unkind words in this case;

بیشتر دقایق با جنجال و حواشی همراه بود. در یکی از این صحنه‌ها علیرضا نورمحمدی و یعقوب کریمی به درگیری با عکاسان کنار زمین پرداختند.

ماجرا از جایی شروع شد که این دو بازیکن سابق پرسپولیس و استقلال برای گرم کردن به پشت دروازه رفتند اما با توهین هواداران مواجه شدند. بعد از آن، این دو به کنار نیمکت رفتند تا آنجا به گرم کردن بپردازند که اینبار با ممانعت داور چهارم مواجه شدند. نورمحمدی و کریمی در ادامه پشت دروازه و جلوی عکاسان به گرم کردن پرداختند که بعد از توهین یکی از عکاسان به یعقوب کریمی درگیری فیزیکی بین آنها شکل گرفت و نورمحمدی نیز وارد ماجرا شد و این درگیری شدت بیشتری بین طرفین گرفت. در نهایت با دخالت ماموران و ناظر بازی این ماجرا ختم شد. با این حال نورمحمدی و یعقوب کریمی که به شدت بابت توهین و فحاشی شاکی بودند آن را به اطلاع ناظر بازی رساندند تا برخورد لازم در این ارتباط صورت گیرد.

Other reports mention Malavan was a better team as wells as both fans being rowdy.. Let's not take credit away from Malavan, look,s they got unlucky. It looks sepidroods praises of AK after the game was a bit too much but they're coming together under their new coach.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
AK a high schooler with diploma (or drop out?) from a village who found his way to TM , What do you guys expect? football fields are not college and universities.

Quite accomplishment and the video rates what Iranian fans feel about him in 3 different surveys and not just a persian football site thread (granted more educated younger kids abroad with inspirations and desire and means to excel to the highest level)

At best he's like Ali Parvin with a more updated point of view; he still has my respect to this day.

LOOKS VERY GLORIOUS TO ME....

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
read what people think of your tokhmi idol
While I personally hold Karimi in low-regard and don't really give a shit about him, I also find people's opinions completely kos-sher most of the time. Who gives a shit what they think? Form your own.

Is Karimi an uneducated inarticulate moron? Absolutely.

Is Ferdosipour's 90 circus a faggy mouthpiece for CQ and does it stink up Iranian football with garbage journalism? Absolutely.

Are Iranian fans in stadiums classless? The vast majority are.

Is Iranian football worth getting into personal fights with people? Never.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
While I personally hold Karimi in low-regard and don't really give a shit about him, I also find people's opinions completely kos-sher most of the time. Who gives a shit what they think? Form your own.

Nothing is worth getting into personal fights and insults specially on line.

People are free to express their opinion on celebrities who represent us in sports, art, politics and so on...

Nov 24, 2002

Is Ferdosipour's 90 circus a faggy mouthpiece for CQ and does it stink up Iranian football with garbage journalism? Absolutely.

Are Iranian fans in stadiums classless? The vast majority are.

I guess it doesn't take genius to find out what kind of charactrer Karimi is. I don't enjoy Ferdosipour most of the time, but honestly can you blame him regarding backing CQ? I mean any logic brain who followed this football closely in last 7-8 years can see what this guy has done for our football, came to the point that everyone expect we demolish Asian teams, some of our gold fish people forgot, beating some big Asian teams was considered a huge achievement prior to Queiroz. so i don't see anything wrong Adel backing CQ. Plus majority of fans want this guy to stay. The ones who don't are the ones with personal agenda most of the time, or like this guy, following his idol words with closed eyes!!!

Good fans opinion is important, people who post in these kind of boards like me or you are people who follow this football for many years, or some young really passionate fans. I am not talking bunch of idiots of course.

Nov 24, 2002
Excuse me but what kind of kossher is this? Honestly, all this and everything on one side, but what the actual fuck is this supposed to mean?
When you become celebrity you are not Mahdi, x, y anymore, all of your actions will be analyzed. If you are not the one who can take care of your anger, personal issues, etc, you better have people around you to help you on that, how to talk with media, how to deal with people, etc. I guess what Bijan meant is being a great footballer is not only about how you perform on the field but overall package of your performance and personality, otherwise you will be known as Maradona. Greatest player, one of the most a$$holes, personality wise!!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
When you become celebrity you are not Mahdi, x, y anymore, all of your actions will be analyzed. If you are not the one who can take care of your anger, personal issues, etc, you better have people around you to help you on that, how to talk with media, how to deal with people, etc. I guess what Bijan meant is being a great footballer is not only about how you perform on the field but overall package of your performance and personality, otherwise you will be known as Maradona. Greatest player, one of the most a$$holes, personality wise!!

Please read the quote again:

Being a great footballer requires class which he has always lacked.

This is utter bullshit. Maradona was the greatest footballer of all time, but lacked class. Pele was a great player but what people define as "class" is him being a corrupt Khayemal. Baconbagher was a great footballer but took and gave bribes for the World Cup. I can name maybe 10 football players that were great players and had what you would call "class". But what is this bullshit about class anyway?

Wished Ghazali was still alive to write Tahafut al-Footbalistha because I can't believe that this discussion is actually possible.

The guy is a football player. What have his life choices and attitude got to do with his profession and talent?

Nov 24, 2002

This is utter bullshit. Maradona was the greatest footballer of all time, but lacked class. Pele was a great player but what people define as "class" is him being a corrupt Khayemal. Baconbagher was a great footballer but took and gave bribes for the World Cup. I can name maybe 10 football players that were great players and had what you would call "class". But what is this bullshit about class anyway?

Wished Ghazali was still alive to write Tahafut al-Footbalistha because I can't believe that this discussion is actually possible.

The guy is a football player. What have his life choices and attitude got to do with his profession and talent?
Because many young people look at you as your idol(not that i do), but many actually do, specially when you are in very young age. For sure at first your football speaks for itself, then you personality is important, of course there are few exception, that despite having lots of off field issues, delivered on the field, but not many looked at them as their role model.

We all agree Karimi didn't even deliver to 30% of his potential. The guy had all talent to shine for many years in Europe, yet his total stay in top football was year and half. For me that has to do a lot with your mentality, mid set and desire, and leave all off field issue aside and focus on what you love to do. Which unfortunately wasn't the case of Karimi at all.

Agreed with all of the above but you need those qualities and class if you want to carry on and hang around the game once you hang up your boots. No wonder Maradona and Pele became none existent once they got retired.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
since Mr Babr keeps dropping MK's name I am gonna pay him back..

YOu ask for a squeaky clean profile of player but your beloved coach is a convicted authority in football? yes referring to coach Q's six month ban by anti-doping organization in Portugal which was upheld by a higher court as well.

He was suspended for six months by the Portuguese Anti-Doping Authority on 30 August 2010; On 23 March 2011, the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld the appeal of Queiroz. He joined Iran in April.

Sounds like MK's mentality or older mentality that a player should press himself to the limit, play 20 years in Europe as Babr expects or he's not a man's man or a decent player .. Now to me if Karimi or any player decides to play or not play and invest his time and money elsewhere is his personal choice. You can raise ur sorrow at the time, but not for the next few decades as you're doing mr Babr. Other professionals have done so, it's a choice not hurting others yet you bombard him on this personal choice. Does Karimi have a claim which negates this mark? If not best is to shut up in that department imo. Specifically what hurt TM is Daei's overstay not Karimis lack of play time in Europe. Thats an issue worth reviewing a decade later.

Babr keeps pressing on Karimi at all fronts and others are calling his bullshit. I don't understand the personal vendetta, so karimi criticized or even attacked Quirosh, somehow premature but in the context of allegedly fighting corruption within IFF, write or wrong he did; Coach's employer isn't someone with the cleanest record; Coach Q's' own dirty past tells me he should be prep'd for this; THis is third world, a coach can not accept a job here and not expect shit like this. After all he delivered a 'fuck you' to the Korean coach so smoothly.

To me sounds like you're using Mayelli's tactics to attack Karimi and you're being called out while at it . Time to stop banging on AK and kiss arsing Coach Q so much ????? Sounds you need to make sure your own idols aren't convicted professionals & felons.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iranian people are quite emotional. and they wear their heart on their wrist.

Karimi and many other iranian veterans are simply jealous of CQ and feel mistreated by him.

CQ has superiority complexity toward Iranians and has colonial view.

People like Steven Gerard and lampard come out so many years later and admit that they never had a good relation.

but at the time if they were interviewed they would just tow the line.

It's just part of our culture. we are either way too buddy buddy. or we lash out.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iranian people are quite emotional. and they wear their heart on their wrist.
>> thx for stating the obvious.
Karimi and many other iranian veterans are simply jealous of CQ and feel mistreated by him.
>> you think they may be jealous of Q's rap sheet? court conviction?
CQ has superiority complexity toward Iranians and has colonial view.
>> nagoo.. few here drool hearing the name CQ and superiority implied by it while others gargoyling..
People like Steven Gerard and lampard come out so many years later and admit that they never had a good relation.
>> Thx for stating the less obvious
but at the time if they were interviewed they would just tow the line.
>> only gold words so far; the lingering pain of being branded (as livestock branding) like a sheep can span decades for Iranians.
>> We don't even have respect for our own players and heroes. Just look at this thread. While the proof is how AK is received by the fans today.
It's just part of our culture. we are either way too buddy buddy. or we lash out.
>> In conclusion we have mastered the art of praising and backstabbing. Nothing new there either.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Agreed with all of the above but you need those qualities and class if you want to carry on and hang around the game once you hang up your boots. No wonder Maradona and Pele became none existent once they got retired.
Not true. Baconbagher has no class but is a suckup, yet he was hanging around for long enough now. Pele actually was quite existent. Don't know what you mean. This is just a bullshit argument.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Because many young people look at you as your idol(not that i do), but many actually do, specially when you are in very young age. For sure at first your football speaks for itself, then you personality is important, of course there are few exception, that despite having lots of off field issues, delivered on the field, but not many looked at them as their role model.

We all agree Karimi didn't even deliver to 30% of his potential. The guy had all talent to shine for many years in Europe, yet his total stay in top football was year and half. For me that has to do a lot with your mentality, mid set and desire, and leave all off field issue aside and focus on what you love to do. Which unfortunately wasn't the case of Karimi at all.
Agha,

Quote is "to be a great football player, you need class""
my response is that this is actual factual bullshit and there are enough cases to prove it.

You talk about things completely unrelated to it.

I don't understand.

Why do you try to argue for arguments sake a point that is wrong by irrelevant things that have nothing to do with it?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
So would there be an objection to open a thread with title "Quiroz another low life, piece of shit criminal" ? and discuss what it takes to get banned 6 months by anti-doping body of football in a european country and get fired by the football federation as the head coach????

who is the unclassy animal now?
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2010/aug/30/carlos-queiroz-portugal-coach-ban

The country's anti-doping agency found that Queiroz, the former Manchester United assistant manager, insulted officials sent to test the Portugal squad ahead of the World Cup and that his aggressive behaviour disrupted their work, the national news agency Lusa and other media said.

Queiroz is already serving a one-month ban handed out by the Portuguese Federation because of the same incident. He was also fined £800 for misconduct after being found to have acted aggressively towards the testers.

Queiroz has said he was angry that the unannounced early morning tests had disturbed the players and admitted that he used inappropriate language

Portugal produced a disappointing World Cup campaign in South Africa, where they went out in the second round against the eventual winners, Spain.

He was fired due to the incident and we picked up the left over ...
Portugal coach Carlos Queiroz was sacked in the wake of his six-month ban for insulting anti-doping agents before the World Cup.

This is his own freakin federation and anti doping and not a third party if am correct. Looks his bad temper found a match in A Karimi but the act is more like mayeli kohan. They both got a good chunk of ban, so don't tell me one is wise and other unclassy. Op's arguments aren't really holding up much...LMFAO

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Aghayoon, I can't quite follow some of the arguments being made in this thread, but I just want to make the point that we need to be objective here and just reflect the question:

Who has done what for TM?

Queiroz has changed the way we play football. He has transformed us from a deimi, "chiken running" (as our friend Lezawang used to put it, anyone remember him?) team which struggled against Bahrain, Qatar into a disciplined, well-drilled unit which has tactical pundits drooling for a european club-side defensive structure. I remember speaking to a reasonably famous english commentator who had noticed how well Iran positions and defends corners and was saying that it was better than almost any other team in the WC.

Sure, we haven't won anything yet, but then again neither has Pochettino for Spurs and anyone with eyes can see what he has done to that side - changed them to a different world. Both Pochettino and Queiroz, without having achieved anything tangible yet, have sowed the seeds for the future and built something good. Contrast this with Branko who effectively demolished Iran's future for 5-10 years.

Now, both CQ and Ali Karimi have similar issues with oghdeh. Neither of these two guys are exactly highly classy statesmen, but who cares? CQ lost it in portugal with everyone and isn't well liked in Real Madrid, but these aren't really very important for me. What is important is what he has done in Iran, which just remains amazing. He is the man for a nation: https://thesefootballtimes.co/2017/04/11/carlos-queiroz-the-man-for-a-nation/

I guess the only difference is that Karimi, despite his amazing talent, didn't really eventually do much tangible stuff for TM. His 1 year ban came at an important moment early his career which hampered both him and Iran. He had some good individual performances in asian cup, asian games etc... but that was about it for TM. Contrast with Mahdavikia (and his list of successes from 32-man squad of the world cup 1998 to his various player of the year prizes in the bundesliga) and with Karimi it seems a case of "what could have been". Sadly, despite flashes of unreal brilliance, we can't say that Ali Karimi changed Iran's football much.

I still think it is harsh to compare him with Mayeli Kohan, because at the end of the day Karimi was involved with the green movement (for what that was worth), and just meeting with AN doesn't necessarily mean he supports him. After all, Salah had to shake hands and smile with Kadyrov this summer....