Ali Karimi's IFF conflict is escalating

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
AK is gone mad and swinging in every direction (IFF, 90 etc) .. LOL. The level of support he receives from both sides (PP and SS fans) is astonishing.

علی کریمی، بازیکن سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران و سرمربی حال حاضر تیم سپیدرود رشت از شکایت ستاد امر*** به معروف و نهی از منکر شهر اصفهان از خود خبر داد!

این ستاره سابق فوتبال آسيا علت این شکایت را دو پست اینستاگرامی خود اعلام کرده است. وی در یکی از این مطالب عکسی از «مقبره کوروش» و در دیگری عکس احسان حاج صفی و مسعود شجاعی، دو بازیکنی که بخاطر بازی تیم باشگاهی خود در مقابل یک تیم اسرائیلی مواخذه شده بودند، منتشر کرده بود.

علی کریمی در پست اینستاگرامی که آنرا دلیل شکایت از خود می***داند با انتشار عکس مقبره کوروش نوشته است: «يك مقبره ساده ز سنگ ساخته است. بر گنبد و سيم و زر نپرداخته است.»

فدراسیون فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی پست***های اینستاگرامی وی را «توهین***آمیز» و «قابل پیگیری» خواند.

Also banned to head pre and post game interviews on his own as the coach, IFF says "it's really job of the headcoach and he can tag along".
امروز به نقل از سازمان لیگ و سعید فتاحی خبری مبنی بر ممنوعیت حضور علی کریمی، مربی تیم سپیدرود رشت در نشست خبری بازی با استقلال منتشر شد و واکنش تند کریمی را هم به دنبال داشت.
سرمربی علیرضا امامی فر است و طبق قانون او باید در نشست حاضر شود. .

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Karimi made a bit mistake going on the show. Saket had a terrible Hand but he played it skillfully.

Karimi was just not prepared and checking his messages for tips.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Definitely not a public speaker and not very prepared to deliver but has valid points and 110% football fans support him.

All the news and article you read in Iran's sports talk about how SS fans also have full support of him.. not to mention Quiroz made a mistake by insulting Karimi (if Adel translated properly) calling him bozdel and also Quiroz calling him mr. Quiter in his FB post.

کی روش پیش از این هم سابقه درگیری با چهره های فوتبال ایران را داشت؛ اما اشتباه محاسباتی او در مورد ورود به جدال با کریمی، می تواند به شدت روی آینده اش تاثیر بگذارد. افزایش محبوبیت کریمی در مدت اخیر که حتی با حمایت استقلالی ها همراه شد، می تواند به بزرگترین چالش کی روش در دوران حضورش در تیم ملی ایران منجر شود.
در فاصله 4 ماه تا آغاز جام جهانی، حالا هر تصمیم کی روش به شدت زیر ذره بین قرار خواهد گرفت و در صورت هر اشتباهی از سوی او، با واکنش های به مراتب بیشتری همراه خواهد شد.

Prior to this I was 100% fully behind both of these guys; Karimi is taking issue with endless financial package the coach is receiving (including % from WCQ). I would still be OK with it but adds to mismanagement of IFF. The full % should be disclosed so Iranians can decide at what cost we are making it to WC. IFF is hiding behind qualifying which temporarily removes all criticism and attention while they do what they do best.

Dissappointed by Coach Q to use verbage that's far from being professional. Even if Karimi quit assistancy was a choice but pattern of staff firing by coach Q is more telling. I think Coach Q is cleverly has held public sentiment but this will rattle his office and performance.

No doubt Karimi's full support by ppl stems from his exposing mismanagement in IFF which is a snapshot of everything else in Iran.

LOL 'checking messages for tips' .. you must have birdseye view of studio and his phone... didn't you see the thick stash of papers in front of him?

Just read the publics post on any of his videos, I have not yet seen one negative comment, except the pair on these boards.

here's a taste..

کریمی سالاری و راهت درسته و خودت دوست داشتنی هستی ومامیخواهیم که باشی خواهشم اینه که یکم با ارامش تر باش ، دوست داشتنی .

واقعا علی کریمی حرف حقیقت و میزنه آقای ساکت و عادل موندن چه جور جواب بدن،حرف حقیقت تلخه

منم استقلالیم ایشون و دوست دارم ناصرحجا زی دوم ولی ای کاش قبل از این که بیاد اینجا بایک روانشناس و وکیل صحبت میکرد و متن هایی براش اماده میکردن چون بایک مشت دزد طرف که چهل ساله کارشون دزدی و با کلمات بازی میکنن

حرف حق وبا ید زد چه با عصبانیت چه با آرامش .درود.به.کریمی

درود به شهامت و شرافت و صداقتت علی کریمی عزیز

اگر علی کریمی بزدل بود اینچنین شجاعانه برای سلامت در فوتبال ایران نمی‌جنگید.

وای به حال فوتبال کشور ما که اینقدر فساد توش هست .دمت گرم کریمی که افشا کردی

کيروش خوب کار کرده در عوض پول خوب هم گرفته دستش درد نکنه ولی حق توهین به اسطوره ما رو نداره! بزدل خودتي آقای کی روش...

کی روش مربی خوبی هست شانسش هم زد خورد به خوب استعدادهای توایران، نتیجه گرفت زیر سایه نتیجه گیری با مسولهای فدراسیون ضدوبند ش کرده اگر کیروش تو ایران لفت ولیسش به راه نبود نهایت تا اخر دوره قبلی جام جهانی میموند،الانم چون با مسولین ضدوبند داره باهم میخورن ،بنده خدا فکر کرده میتونه هر زر ضر اضافی درمورد ایرانیها ویا مربیها وبازیکنهای ایرانی بکنه ،خوب ی جورایی حق داره فکر میکنه همه مردم مثل مسولین فدراسیون دزرن به دزها هم هر بی ربطی بگی بهش برنمیخوره ،

همه مردم میدونن حق 100 درصد با علی کریمی هست...منتها علی جان سخنور خوبی نیستن همین مدارک اگر نصعش هم دست فردوسی پور بود ساکت رو ظرف 10 دقیقه فتیله پیچ کرده و ابروی فدراسیون و مافیای فسادشو ن رو برده بود...و به گه خوردن و گریه کردن و فرار از استودیو ساکت رو میکشوند...

must add that Saket was very polite and not overtalking or insulting much. I liked his overall conduct. LOL at IFF had committed all league games take place on Th/Fri or be subject to claim by the contractor. Many holes in their conducts and arguments.

Karimi made a bit mistake going on the show. Saket had a terrible Hand but he played it skillfully.

Karimi was just not prepared and checking his messages for tips.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
There seem to be some posts missing from this thread.. maybe they got lost in transition or any other explanations? (maybe moderator's magic?) mainly the one post by a moderator semi-insulting Karimi and pulling from disney to golsorkhi to being media whore to describe him.

I hope haters put personality conflicts and taste behind and take note of the service Karimi is doing to our football.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
I like Quieroz but there is only one MAN in Iranian football and there has always been, over the past 20-25 years, only one MAN in Iranian football and that's Ali Karimi.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Very disappointed with Ali Karimi , he was one of my favourite players but watching this episode I lost all respect for him ,he proved to be an irrational and clueless and a nervous wreck .

I was very impressed by the way Saaket handled himself and seems a very capable guy .

Karimi is an idiot challenging Carlos Q and questioning his management despite the undeniable facts of team melli's success under his wing .

Carlos Q is by miles the best ever team melli coach ever ,now with only few months to go to world cup a former team melli hero with over 100 team melli games is throwing stones at team melli and trying to bring it into disrepute ,go get a life or seek mental help moron.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
AK definitely has a network of insider ppl in his circle , no way he has all this info by investigation.

you're confusing issues and bringing insults into the argument for no reason No doubt Q had done a service but question is at what cost and AK's overall point is mismanagements is hiding behind qualification but theres more to management other than qualifying.

Did you actually see the discussion? if you knew how IFF using 100s of thousands dollars to bogus league contracts repeatedly you'd think twice calling exposers idiots.

It's only idiotic not to understand logic and take correct side. The points presented are flawlessly revealing unqualified management of our football.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
well bro, there's one message "one truth" here, if you dislike the messenger then it's a different story.. don't let your bias kill the vibe.
No , I don't dislike him but I call him out when he is in the wrong .

you obviously are very biased towards him as evident from your user name .

For me personally no one is above the interest of team melli , I put team melli's interest above any individual ,if somebody tries to hurt it I will call him out ,even if he is Ali Karimi who I admired a lot as a player .

Ask yourself a question ,why is he challenging team melli coach at this particular time with 4 months to go to the world cup when we are going to face 3 powerful teams ?

he has been given directly or indirectly a task to challenge carlos Q .
Carlos Q efforts in team melli is clear for all of us to see , our team melli is at its strongest , but apparently some people don't like that , from mayelikohan & co to Branko and now Karimi .....

Karimi is a clueless moron to go against the interest of team melli .

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Karimi player and Karimi as a figure are two totally different things. He is one of the best players in Iran history but his attitude, dedication, effort, loyalty, laziness, being unprofessional and many other mishaps he has goes a much longer way. He is not able to keep any coaching job and is always at fights and centers of controversy anywhere he goes. He was called as being lazy in Germany by his coach if not mistaken, has been fired many times and has never really accomplished anything. YES being brave is good. Exposing akhoonds and their corruption is really good. But the way he jumps at something Ferdosipour reads and attacks TM and its coach while causing all this friction and drama is something else. If he truly cared for the national team he would do this at the right time. Not right before the WC and by causing so much drama. Plus who is he to question the credentials of who CQ uses in his team??? He has full rights to even bring a homeless person from the streets if he thinks he would be useful for the team. RESULTS are the end results and CQ has proven that 100%. Karimi should act professional. Apologize. Shut up for now and then when the time and the place is right make his accusations properly. Not on a soap opera BS with an idiot like Ferdosipour and some thief from IFF. CQ is trying to keep the seed together and everyone united. But look at how and in a lowly way he is questioning CQ and his group. Karimi needs to get a life. Iranian fans are just emotional. They go with the spare of the moment. The benefit of the doubt at this moment and respect has to go to CQ. Not a drama queen like Karimi.

Iran and TM come first... ALWAYS... The rest is secondary. Karimi is damaging Iran's chances in the WC right now.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Well You got to realize that he brought in a lot of insiders information to that table and I have no idea when the bulk of that info has been available to present. I do know he's taking issue about IPL ticketing since early Azar mah and recently complained that after two months he was not asked for a follow up.

You guys hide behind TM's success , first off we will be an average performance, 2nd of all at what cost do you support all-in for TM's medicore performance while everything else is brushed aside. Thats a question hes raising, questioning doesn't hurt like you're claiming it.

Also look at the situation this way, he presented his case, raised questions and said people will be the judge, Coach Q didn't hesitate to do a character assassination right on the spot, which will hurt himself.

Youre confusing the timing of all this with intent of hurting TM, they are not related. Issue is after so many years they were forced to bring someone in who has the balls to present information passed on to him by ppl on the inside. Which other player could have been trusted in doing so? presenting embarrasing data on IFF and their mismanagements?

Sorry to kill your WC fantasy...

No , I don't dislike him but i call him out when he is in the wrong .

you obviously are very biased towards him as evident from your user name , for me personaly no one is above the interest of team melli , I put team melli's interest above any individual ,if somebody tries to hurt it I will call him out ,even if he is Ali Karimi who I admired a lot as a player ,
Ask yourself a question ,why is he challenging team melli coach at this particular time with 4 months to go to the world cup when we are going to face 3 powerful teams ?

he has been given directly or indirectly a task to challenge carlos Q .
Carlos Q efforts in team melli is clear for all of us to see , our team melli is at its strongest , but apparently some people don't like that , from mayelikohan & co to Branko and now Karimi .....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Well You got to realize that he brought in a lot of insiders information to that table and I have no idea when the bulk of that info has been available to present. I do know he's taking issue about IPL ticketing since early Azar mah and recently complained that after two months he was not asked for a follow up.

You guys hide behind TM's success , first off we will be an average performance, 2nd of all at what cost do you support all-in for TM's medicore performance while everything else is brushed aside. Thats a question hes raising, questioning doesn't hurt like you're claiming it.

Also look at the situation this way, he presented his case, raised questions and said people will be the judge, Coach Q didn't hesitate to do a character assassination right on the spot, which will hurt himself.

Youre confusing the timing of all this with intent of hurting TM, they are not related. Issue is after so many years they were forced to bring someone in who has the balls to present information passed on to him by ppl on the inside. Which other player could have been trusted in doing so? presenting embarrasing data on IFF and their mismanagements?

Hide behind team melli's success ?! we are proud of team melli's success ,isn't that what it is all about ? or listen to this mororn Karimi 's bullshit and cheer for him ?
He proved nothing and Saaket answered all of his accusations with documents and reason , Karimi had no leg to stand on and proved nothing and kept interrupting the guy with baseless questions one after the other ,anyway i don't have a problem with his challenging the federation for whatever reason to expose corruptions eventhough he was incapable of doing so .

It is challenging the most successful team melli coach who is taking the team to the world cup for the first time back to back that I have a problem with ,who is he to question who he likes to appoint to help team melli ? has he done a bad job or is Karimi a qualified experienced coach who can do better .

My world cup fantasy ? do you not care about team melli ? do you not want them to do well ? or your Ali Karimi fantasy is more important ?

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

What do you think of Karimi putting under question the credentials of that guy Sebastian? Does he have a right to question TM head coach and who he chooses to use on his team? How can you defend this idiot that does not know his place and to act just one bit professional. What credentials or success does Karimi have to say such things?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well You got to realize that he brought in a lot of insiders information to that table and I have no idea when the bulk of that info has been available to present.
He did not bring any information. people who don't like Saket or and Taj (for good or bad) are using him. Karimi is not the guy that would know shit about federation bylaws.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
At Ostad Pooya

Karimi player and Karimi as a figure are two totally different things. He is one of the best players in Iran history but his attitude, dedication, effort, loyalty, laziness, being unprofessional and many other mishaps he has goes a much longer way.
>> What does his past and claims of laziness has to do with what hes putting on the table regarding IFF repeated and gross mismanagements and pay offs to coach Q.

He is not able to keep any coaching job and is always at fights and centers of controversy anywhere he goes.
>> Since he left naft even the owner and other coach dropped the team..you make it look like it's one way street.
Hes also resigning to lessen the effect his vocalness has to his current team, there are rumors his resignation may not be accepted.
So youre comment of 'can't keep coaching jobs' is rather biased and childish conclusions.

YES being brave is good. Exposing akhoonds and their corruption is really good. But the way he jumps at something Ferdosipour reads and attacks TM and its coach while causing all this friction and drama is something else. If he truly cared for the national team he would do this at the right time. Not right before the WC and by causing so much drama
>> every four years is considered pre-WC. If you look at extent of his insider info, there's no way to pick a good time to present, it's not like everyone is working cohesively to better IRan's football.. IFF has found a coach and his success to hide behind. Dont be blinded. 90 is the tribune to tell-all for now. Like it or not. And yes Adel is a sell-out filling his pockets.

. Plus who is he to question the credentials of who CQ uses in his team??? He has full rights to even bring a homeless person from the streets if he thinks he would be useful for the team. RESULTS are the end results and CQ has proven that 100%.
>> Once issue in Irans football is people bringing in relatives vs more qualified assistant, that's part of it, other part I believe the preference for a licensed assisitant. I am not fully aware of this issue but those are the facts for now.

Karimi should act professional. Apologize. Shut up for now and then when the time and the place is right make his accusations properly.
>> Here we go, kill the messenger vs realizing the message... enough with insults...There has to be some checks and balances. Even the US president "leader of so-called free world, my ass" is under investigation at the moment. What's your worry? revelation of Coach Q's huge pay off from WCQ ????

Not on a soap opera BS with an idiot like Ferdosipour and some thief from IFF. CQ is trying to keep the seed together and everyone united. But look at how and in a lowly way he is questioning CQ and his group. Karimi needs to get a life. Iranian fans are just emotional. They go with the spare of the moment. The benefit of the doubt at this moment and respect has to go to CQ. Not a drama queen like Karimi.

>> Sounds like you're fixated with a WC trophy or final eight saga, while that's an impressive and unlikely goal, a lot of money being mismanaged from Iran's current and future's growth in football to the tune of millions of dollars.

At what cost are you willing to have a coach like coach Q milk the system along with IFF mismanaging money and hide behind WC qualifying. I believe these are the issues raised, and from the bulk of it there seem to be a unity behind the scene among the ppl in the know, doubt AK dug up all this on his own.

Iran and TM come first... ALWAYS... The rest is secondary. Karimi is damaging Iran's chances in the WC right now.

>> I think a healthy foundation and federation comes first, everything else should naturally follow. Purpose of football federation is to provide access for the youth so they have an outlet and can receive proper training if talent is realized to feed TM and other national teams with the great talent the country offers.

In this there seem to be two opposing camps, some care for immediate WC presence glory while being fine with everything else fall apart right after.

Last edited: