Ali Karimi's IFF conflict is escalating

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
1- exposed the IPL ticketing issue
2- exposed hefty pay-off not for first but also second round of mistakes IFF made toward sponsor of the IPL league
3- questions ppl quiting IFF
4- questioned background of staff hired by coach Q.
5- questioned % of wcq fifa money offered to coach q by IFF
6- questioned malavan management taking $ from players in excess of $250k.
7- Questioned IFF money end up in private accounts.
8- Took issue with money mishandling from 4 years ago ( I wasn't up on this and a lot other that was presented)

bro, shall I go on? I probably only watched 60% of the presentation. A lot of info seem to be handed to him by behind the scene ppl who felt AK is the right channel to present the infor to ppl.

Do you see where you're biased??? Do you intent to say more?

He did not bring any information. people who don't like Saket or and Taj (for good or bad) are using him. Karimi is not the guy that would know shit about federation bylaws.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
damn my post went missing.. I try again; (sorry as I pressed the post button, prior post also reappeared. wonder if the new interface has to do with or threads pagination but I take the blame for now)

1-Raised IPL ticketing issue which was left off by 90s investigation
2-Raised money funneled to private accounts by IFF in the past in more than one occasion.
3- Raised WCQ and a percentage offered to coach Q being proper or ethical.
4-Raised repeated offenses by IFF in regards to leagues' sponsor and multi year hefty fine pay-offs from management's shortcomings to the contract.
5- Took issue with malavan's management taking $250k worth of money from players; Saket didnt' know
6- Took issue with unqualified (unlicensed) support staff for TM and managing staff.
7- Took issue with certain ppl in the circle of IFF quiting their job in regard to IFF's legal cases
8- TOok issue with escalating fines for clubs when fan misbehave

.. and I only watched about 60% of the presentation but it looks like you have seen it all twice because you're stating with assurance he didnt bring any info to the table.

He did not bring any information. people who don't like Saket or and Taj (for good or bad) are using him. Karimi is not the guy that would know shit about federation bylaws.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Above all looks like IFF's constitution is not approved by FIFA; this was also brought up in the discussions.

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال ایران یادآور شد که اساسنامه این فدراسیون را فیفا تایید کرده و نامه‌اش موجود است.

در ادامه برنامه اما مشخص شد که ادعای او صحیح نیست و اساسنامه، تاییدیه فیفا را ندارد.

You guys go ahead and post your support for the coach as he needs it while thousands have concern with his latest conduct;
در فیسبوک کی‌روش، بیش از هزار کامنت در حمایت از کریمی منتشر شد. در توییتر، تلگرام و اینستاگرام نیز متن‌های مشابهی انتشار یافت.

عکس‌هایی از بی‌اعتنایی کریمی به احمدی‌نژاد، مچ‌بند سبز یا اهدای پیراهن شالکه به خانواده اشکان سهرابی از قربانیان تظاهرات خیابانی بعد از انتخابات ریاست جمهوری در سال ۸۸ نیز در شبکه‌های اجتماعی بازتاب پیدا کرد. این گروه از کاربران با این شواهد، می‌گویند رفتار کریمی برخلاف دیدگاه کی‌روش، بزدلانه نیست.

Aug 12, 2004
At Ostad Pooya

Karimi player and Karimi as a figure are two totally different things. He is one of the best players in Iran history but his attitude, dedication, effort, loyalty, laziness, being unprofessional and many other mishaps he has goes a much longer way.
>> What does his past and claims of laziness has to do with what hes putting on the table regarding IFF repeated and gross mismanagements and pay offs to coach Q.

He is not able to keep any coaching job and is always at fights and centers of controversy anywhere he goes.
>> Since he left naft even the owner and other coach dropped the team..you make it look like it's one way street.
Hes also resigning to lessen the effect his vocalness has to his current team, there are rumors his resignation may not be accepted.
So youre comment of 'can't keep coaching jobs' is rather biased and childish conclusions.

YES being brave is good. Exposing akhoonds and their corruption is really good. But the way he jumps at something Ferdosipour reads and attacks TM and its coach while causing all this friction and drama is something else. If he truly cared for the national team he would do this at the right time. Not right before the WC and by causing so much drama
>> every four years is considered pre-WC. If you look at extent of his insider info, there's no way to pick a good time to present, it's not like everyone is working cohesively to better IRan's football.. IFF has found a coach and his success to hide behind. Dont be blinded. 90 is the tribune to tell-all for now. Like it or not. And yes Adel is a sell-out filling his pockets.

. Plus who is he to question the credentials of who CQ uses in his team??? He has full rights to even bring a homeless person from the streets if he thinks he would be useful for the team. RESULTS are the end results and CQ has proven that 100%.
>> Once issue in Irans football is people bringing in relatives vs more qualified assistant, that's part of it, other part I believe the preference for a licensed assisitant. I am not fully aware of this issue but those are the facts for now.

Karimi should act professional. Apologize. Shut up for now and then when the time and the place is right make his accusations properly.
>> Here we go, kill the messenger vs realizing the message... enough with insults...There has to be some checks and balances. Even the US president "leader of so-called free world, my ass" is under investigation at the moment. What's your worry? revelation of Coach Q's huge pay off from WCQ ????

Not on a soap opera BS with an idiot like Ferdosipour and some thief from IFF. CQ is trying to keep the seed together and everyone united. But look at how and in a lowly way he is questioning CQ and his group. Karimi needs to get a life. Iranian fans are just emotional. They go with the spare of the moment. The benefit of the doubt at this moment and respect has to go to CQ. Not a drama queen like Karimi.

>> Sounds like you're fixated with a WC trophy or final eight saga, while that's an impressive and unlikely goal, a lot of money being mismanaged from Iran's current and future's growth in football to the tune of millions of dollars.

At what cost are you willing to have a coach like coach Q milk the system along with IFF mismanaging money and hide behind WC qualifying. I believe these are the issues raised, and from the bulk of it there seem to be a unity behind the scene among the ppl in the know, doubt AK dug up all this on his own.

Iran and TM come first... ALWAYS... The rest is secondary. Karimi is damaging Iran's chances in the WC right now.

>> I think a healthy foundation and federation comes first, everything else should naturally follow. Purpose of football federation is to provide access for the youth so they have an outlet and can receive proper training if talent is realized to feed TM and other national teams with the great talent the country offers.

In this there seem to be two opposing camps, some care for immediate WC presence glory while being fine with everything else fall apart right after.

Aug 12, 2004
فردوسی پور که انگلیسی بلد نیست چرا پیام کیروش را ترجمه کرد؟ لغت انگلیسی کاوارد وقتیکه بعنوان اسم استفاده بشود معنی ترسو میدهد ولی وقتیکه بعنوان صفت استفاده بشود معنی واهی و گنگ و بی مرام و ناجوانمردانه میدهد. کیروش در پیامش نوشته بود
fake and coward accusations only undermine himself معنی این جمله میشود اتهامات گنگ و واهی
coward (noun): a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person. coward (adjective):1- lacking courage; not openly acknowledged or displayed. 2- despicably mean, covert, or unprincipled.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A&K that video link you provided is not working. I said this before so I won't beat a dead horse with a stick but Ali Karimi is a prima donna, a me first guy who was always about drama and he has not changed. One would think with age people mature but not Karimi and you can add Daei to the mix as well .They are both cut from the same cloth, despite the fact that clearly they did not like each other .

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
link was his pre90 stufff. plenty of materiall all over the place now for you to enjoy.
What's at issue is his message not who he is or your impression of him, not sure why you guys have the focus on lesser important thing. Gotta be appreciate this expose is taking place.

A&K that video link you provided is not working. I said this before so I won't beat a dead horse with a stick but Ali Karimi is a prima donna, a me first guy who was always about drama and he has not changed. One would think with age people mature but not Karimi and you can add Daei to the mix as well .They are both cut from the same cloth, despite the fact that clearly they did not like each other .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
What was the jist of his complaint, I heard reports he is not happy with CQ, which is not very mature. You are right what I or others think about his personality is not the main issue and that is not a secret.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

Carlos Queiroz

Like This Page · 21 hrs ·

Dear all,

Unfortunately, my strong believe that in life you can buy talent but you can never buy character become a fact.

In due time I will answer to Mr Quiter. In the right place in the right moment. It was very clear that Mr Quiter was much better with the feet and head rather than the tongue and brains.

His disrespectful words, lies, fake and coward accusations only undermine himself, loosing self respect, embarrassing 124 caps, his team mates and Football.

There is no doubt that he needs some help.
CQ

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Way to go nuts right on the scene, raised by the nation of revolution.
See, this is the same people going wild and run a revolution for no reason at all, of course there are always load of reasons. Apparently enough for yet another revolution.
What a shameful character this guy has developed into, absolutely retarded.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This Guy Mostafa khosravi took the words out of my mouth.
He is on the spot.

#علی_کریمی ۱-کریمی امشب نماد ملت ایران بود، عصبی، سرخورده، ناراحت، مطمئن از فساد، بدون راه حل، اماده پرخاش، رادیکال تر از گذشته و دنبال مقصر که در برابر یک مدیر فاسد حکومتی ایستاد مدیری که همچون گذشتگانش با ارامش به دوربین نگاه می کرد و دروغ می گفت!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL that idiot Mostafa not realizing ppl have risked their lives by being out there recently and lost lives while prisoned. What a shame to be 80 millions with these type of characters.

Karimi is a player and a coach at the moment, while being around and in he knows wrongdoings and he's informed by others too but if you think he should come up with solutions then it's most retarded thing. Solution at this level is offered with business degree and sports business degree type people . not a football player.

Come on guys , find some intelligence and logic.....

It's becoming fun to see what yo come up with next.

[/QUOTE]
This Guy Mostafa khosravi took the words out of my mouth.
He is on the spot.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
15 years in the making change of system blamed on request of people... study your history before blah blah blah..
If you don't know a 25 years old oil contract between Iran and UK had just ended and shah was approaching Germany, Italy and France direct to sell oil..
If you don't know the military was told to held back by US advisors.
If you don't know BBC reporters all over Iran were grossly exxagerating and making a huge event out of every small protest all over Iran on daily basis..
Then your assumption of a 'revolutionary nation' is valid because you don't know any better.

Retardation is also when you dislike the message because of the messenger.

Way to go nuts right on the scene, raised by the nation of revolution.
See, this is the same people going wild and run a revolution for no reason at all, of course there are always load of reasons. Apparently enough for yet another revolution.
What a shameful character this guy has developed into, absolutely retarded.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
15 years in the making change of system blamed on request of people... study your history before blah blah blah..
If you don't know a 25 years old oil contract between Iran and UK had just ended and shah was approaching Germany, Italy and France direct to sell oil..
If you don't know the military was told to held back by US advisors.
If you don't know BBC reporters all over Iran were grossly exxagerating and making a huge event out of every small protest all over Iran on daily basis..
Then your assumption of a 'revolutionary nation' is valid because you don't know any better.
Retardation is also when you dislike the message because of the messenger.
ROFLMAO
Go back 15, 150....1500....7000 .... even more years.
Jagoffs raised head twisted, angry and aggressive, year after year, always ready to attack!

Have a cold beer hAji... prost :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I will not personally attack you but your level of comprehension and input seem to be lacking on matters brought up. I did my best to give you a quickie on what's happened to our land. The level of intelligence and polite and informative conversation and exchange on these boards are off the charts.

For me even if it was mayeli kohan or any other person exposing IFF I would still be appreciative and supportive. There seem to be enough dirt to investigate pre or post a world cup.

No doubt we all been happy with Coach Q and his conduct and winning over IFF (or them hiding behind his success ).. but he mishandled Karimi's situation very badly.

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
خوب، طبیعتاً ما که نفهمیدیم حرفِ حساب کریمی‌ چی‌ بود، طبیعتاً فکر نکنم خودش هم طبیعتاً میدونست مشکلش چیه طبیعتاً

بنده سعی‌ کردم تمامِ دعوا را نگاه کنم ولی‌ خدا وکیلی بعد از یک ساعتِ اول طبیعتاً دیگه سرم از دری وری‌های کریمی‌ طبیعتاً درد گرفت. هی‌ از این شاخه به اون شاخه می‌پرید و بدون هیچ سند و مدرکی‌ با لحن تهمت آمیز سوال‌های بی‌ ربط به هم می‌پرسید. بعد هم دوستاش هم زمان براش اس‌ م اس‌ میزدن که مثلا بهش کمک کنن. این آقای ساکت هم طبیعتاً آدم دزدی به نظر میاد ولی‌ خدا وکیلی خیلی‌ آرام و متین و مؤدب و با حوصله‌‌ سعی کرد جواب تمام کس و شعرهای کریمی‌ را طبیعتاً بده

اگر من جای ساکت بودم به کریمی‌ بر می‌گشتم می‌گفتم آخه تو اصلا کی‌ هستی‌ و از چه مقامی اومدی نشستی اینجا کّل فدراسیون و سر مربی‌ تیم‌ ملی‌ را سین جیم میکنی‌؟ آخه تو کجای دنیا به یک بازیکن بازنشسته فوتبال یا یک مرّبی (حتا نه سر مربی‌) تیم‌ِ ته جدولی‌ اجازه میدن بی‌ مدرک و بی‌ هوا بیاد تو تلویزیون ملی‌ به تمام فدراسیون فوتبال تهمت دزدی و باند بازی بزنه و بعد هم سوال در مورد حساب کتابهای فدراسیون بکنه! خوب عزیز دل‌ برادر، اگر خیلی‌ دلت سوخته برو دو کلاس درس بخون و یا به قولِ خودت یه شرکت الکی‌ ثبت بده و چند سال مدیریت تو رزومه خودت بذار که بتونی‌ وارد هیئت مدیره فدراسیون یا هر کمیته دیگه بشی‌ تا بتونی‌ از راه قانونی به جواب سوالات برسی‌. نه اینکه بیای تو برنامه تلویزیونی و به مجری بگی‌ تو به اندازه کافی حرف زدی بذار من خودم برنامه‌رو هر جور دوست دارم بچرخونم و هر تهمت بی‌ پایه و اساسی خواستم به فدراسیون و سر مربی‌ تیم‌ ملی‌ و باشگاه‌ها و بازیکنها خواستم بزنم

آخرش هم میگه چطور اجازه میدین که یک مربی‌ خارجی‌ به من که یک ایرونی‌ هستم بی‌ احترامی کنه. خوب احمق نژاد پرست، ایرونی‌ بودنت که سهل، تو اگر بچه‌ام هم بودی و اینجوری بی‌ هوا کس و شعر میگفتی‌ من میزدم تو دهنت که خفه شئ‌، حالا باز اون کیروش دیوث که من اصلا ازش خوشم نمیاد باز جنتلمنی کرد و مودّبانه پیامک زد که بعداً جوابت را میده

Last edited:

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
No doubt we all been happy with Coach Q and his conduct and winning over IFF (or them hiding behind his success ).. but he mishandled Karimi's situation very badly.
Actually I'm not happy with CQ and I don't like him very much either. But in this case no one has shit on him. He texted a quote here which is very true. Indeed brave men make opportunity and cowards wait for an opportunity. If Karimi decided to assume that the words "coward" and "weak" apply to him and not the "brave men" then that's his problem and says something about him. Doesn't it?

If I go around and say mother f..ers are people who f.. their mom and someone gets angry and asks if I'm calling them a mother f..er then you wonder about them, wouldn't you?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
btw, completely unrelated to Karimi's "zert o pert", what's the hierarchy here? I recognize that "bench warmer" and "ball boy" are newbies but who has been around longer? National team player, coach, captain, or the moderator/staff member?!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I didn't see the whole thing but I saw most parts of the show and I have to say Saket washed Karimi and put him aside! There is no question that Taj's IFF has done a tremendous job with the limited money/tools/possibilities they have at their disposal. Karimi needed to have this discussion when Kafashian was the head of the federation.