Ali Karimi's IFF conflict is escalating

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Even after watching 2 hours of bullshit on 90 I still don't understand what Karimi is saying.

I would possibly pick Karimi over Taj, Saaket, CQ or any of those clowns(because he's less likely to fuck other humans over), but I still find him ridiculously incoherent, irrelevant and stupid.

What is he trying to do?! More importantly, what are the general masses hoping to achieve by taking sides in this comedy? That country and its people need some serious doses of reality.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
علی‌ کریمی‌ همان اسطوره ایست که چک محکمی به صورت داور در زمان نو جوانیش زد.بعد از آنجا جلوی چشم میلیونها آدم یک لگدی حسابی‌ به کیف و دستگاه برانکو در جام جهانی‌ ۲۰۰۶ زد.تو هر تیمی رفت اخراجش کردند چرا که با هیچکس نساخت حالا هم با این بیسوادی فرهنگی‌ که داره،یک مشت اراجیف پشت کیروش گفت.خودتان قضاوت کنید.زمان جام جهانی‌،آخه الان مگه وقت این کارها است.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Even after watching 2 hours of bullshit on 90 I still don't understand what Karimi is saying.

I would possibly pick Karimi over Taj, Saaket, CQ or any of those clowns(because he's less likely to fuck other humans over), but I still find him ridiculously incoherent, irrelevant and stupid.

What is he trying to do?! More importantly, what are the general masses hoping to achieve by taking sides in this comedy? That country and its people need some serious doses of reality.
You are calling CQ a clown ? why ? because he has done a good job in team melli and stop your dream of total closure of Iran football ?
Yeah you should prefer a clown like Karimi over him ,few idiots like Karimi would make your dream possible .

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Folks where is the spirit of understanding and learning from the next fellow.. we all are evolving in life, we are practically a new person every six months unless you live in Iran or remote mountain areas. extend a bit of understanding.. no good time for truth to come out, pre, post or during WC. (if there's a truth needing to come out, questions have been raised based on a long term build up and pattern of misuse and abuse). Many times a wistle blower may be a low-rank staff, if IFF saw the fit to sit face to face then they were in it to present and win their case.

Anyways.. add this to the mix now.. LOL & cringe.. Iranians easily get sidetracked and unless they visit one's past and present generation in a discussion they will not settle.But in this case, he's taking a jab at system and rahbar too.

کی‌روش هر چیزی بخواهد خوب است اما به ما که می‌رسد سال اقتصاد مقاومتی است!

در همین مسابقات فوتسال قهرمانی آسیا که در چین تایپه برگزار شد هم کفاشیان حضور داشت و هم تاج، مگر کفاشیان رئیس کمیته فوتسال نیست، پس تاج چرا به چین تایپه رفته بود؟ متأسفانه این آقایان یک واو را هم برای سفرها جا نمی‌اندازند و جالب است که خود را مقید و پیرو ولایت فقیه می‌دانند، آن هم در حالی که مقام معظم رهبری امسال را سال اقتصاد مقاومتی نامیدند. در این شرایط چه ضرورتی دارد که تاج و کفاشیان با هم به چین تایپه بروند؟ چه ضرورتی دارد 9 نفر از ایران برای قرعه‌کشی جام جهانی به روسیه بروند؟ چه ضرورتی دارد تاج و کفاشیان با هم به سوئیس و دیگر کشورها بروند؟ شما حساب کنید، یک سفر ساده به کشور اروپایی چقدر هزینه دارد، بعد مشخص می‌شود چه بودجه‌ای صرف سفرها می‌شود

مایلی‌کهن: بزدل کی‌روش و جد و آبادش هستند
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/830935/مایلی-کهن-بزدل-کی-روش-و-جد-و-آبادش-هستند

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Folks where is the spirit of understanding and learning from the next fellow.. we all are evolving in life, we are practically a new person every six months unless you live in Iran or remote mountain areas. extend a bit of understanding.. no good time for truth to come out, pre, post or during WC. (if there's a truth needing to come out, questions have been raised based on a long term build up and pattern of misuse and abuse). Many times a wistle blower may be a low-rank staff, if IFF saw the fit to sit face to face then they were in it to present and win their case.

Anyways.. add this to the mix now.. LOL & cringe.. Iranians easily get sidetracked and unless they visit one's past and present generation in a discussion they will not settle.But in this case, he's taking a jab at system and rahbar too.

کی‌روش هر چیزی بخواهد خوب است اما به ما که می‌رسد سال اقتصاد مقاومتی است!

در همین مسابقات فوتسال قهرمانی آسیا که در چین تایپه برگزار شد هم کفاشیان حضور داشت و هم تاج، مگر کفاشیان رئیس کمیته فوتسال نیست، پس تاج چرا به چین تایپه رفته بود؟ متأسفانه این آقایان یک واو را هم برای سفرها جا نمی‌اندازند و جالب است که خود را مقید و پیرو ولایت فقیه می‌دانند، آن هم در حالی که مقام معظم رهبری امسال را سال اقتصاد مقاومتی نامیدند. در این شرایط چه ضرورتی دارد که تاج و کفاشیان با هم به چین تایپه بروند؟ چه ضرورتی دارد 9 نفر از ایران برای قرعه‌کشی جام جهانی به روسیه بروند؟ چه ضرورتی دارد تاج و کفاشیان با هم به سوئیس و دیگر کشورها بروند؟ شما حساب کنید، یک سفر ساده به کشور اروپایی چقدر هزینه دارد، بعد مشخص می‌شود چه بودجه‌ای صرف سفرها می‌شود

مایلی‌کهن: بزدل کی‌روش و جد و آبادش هستند
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/830935/مایلی-کهن-بزدل-کی-روش-و-جد-و-آبادش-هستند
No one here is defending the federation.
It is when Karimi is challenging Carlos Q management despite his proven record and success with team melli we have a problem with.

You love him because he was a great player, so did I and many other team melli fans, but that doesn't mean we have to blindly accept and follow every bullshit this nervous wreck comes up with.

I am not here to defend Taj or shoemaker but did it occure to you that maybe they were invited on a all expenses paid by AFC?
LOL @Mauelikolang! An idiot backing another idiot!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Karimi had valid points (not that he came up with them). He has peoplewho are pushing his strings.

Why is Federation signing shitty contracts. some of this could be due incompetence. some of this is cronyism. I would think the former is mostly the case.

Karimi has some invalid points:
Why CQ is taking so much vacation. this is an executive position. the coach takes whomever he wants to work with.
and he can take as many off days as he want. I don't remember of CQ having ever been absent for a game.
This is Ahmadinejad style of.

There is a lot of corruption in Iran. but some of what apepars to be corruption at times is inept incompetence.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Why CQ is taking so much vacation. this is an executive position. the coach takes whomever he wants to work with.
and he can take as many off days as he want. I don't remember of CQ having ever been absent for a game.
This is Ahmadinejad style of.
As long as TM qualifies to the WC every time and gains respect in front of big teams like it has during the past 4-5 years, I don't care where and how long CQ spends his free time. As long as we continue to progress the way we have during this time, CQ can go live in Portugal and only take his vacations in Iran for all I care! What ever salary he's given, nooshe joonesh too! Sorry for the expression but the sour so called football a$$holes in Iran who couldn't be part of the success can go stick it up their a$$es too.

Never before have the Australians, the Japanese and the Koreans openly expressed their opinions about Iran being the top Asian nation in football at the moment. I don't know if CQ brings in his son in law to give him a high wage job and I don't know if he likes to work only 20%. What ever he does, he must be doing something right and I'd like to keep it that way!

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
More importantly, what are the general masses hoping to achieve by taking sides in this comedy? That country and its people need some serious doses of reality.
From having an unhealthy obsession with Tiffany Trump on Instagram to just going crazy any time anything happens, young Iranian men have got to be the most psychologically damaged people on social media. They almost beat nationalist indians who post "you want to see penis" any time two X chromosomes interact with them and, of course, the TrumpChumps.

This is a conflict between CQ and Ali Karimi and I still don't understand a lot of it, why do people have to go crazy and throw insults everywhere.... Unbelievable.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
^ I will not personally attack you but your level of comprehension ....
Then your assumption of a 'revolutionary nation' is valid because you don't know any better.
Retardation is also when you dislike the message because of the messenger.
15 years in the making change of system blamed on request of people... study your history before blah blah blah..
That's exactly what you've done... exactamente...You've done it "personal"!
Do you have any difficulty comprehending it?
Have I ever addressed you at any time, I can safely say that I never have made it personal with you!
Do you have something to write about someone or something then do it, who cares, why should anyone care?
Why do some fellas think that you should always stand up and defend the hamvatan whatever it says and furthermore see it as a noble act?

Damn that clown and his retarded way to behave. That's my definite opinion about that footballer, what the hell should that baba bite and bark just towards Carlos Queiroz and his staff, if he feels big and strong then he should bark and chase that damn fucking supreme leader, not Carlos Queiroz.
Actually, I understand half of what he in farsi saying and the rest sounds like my dog is on it barking, though my dog doing it much sweeter when he doing it.

You talking about being puzzled out here cause people have difficulty comprehending, you can not tell me you missed that hAji character jammed all day long here at the same forum and claimed in all seriousness that the picture of ali-the-arab is kept at the Louvre Museum in Paris? :)

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Let me use some of the words you guys keep throwing around..

Yes it's idiotic to blame a nation on a "revolution" and tie it to this conversation. Nation was duped, deceived. You're insulting many by your ignorance and conclusions. I tried to give you a short hand explanation but it flew by you. I told you cluelessly keyboarding is idiotic and I stand by it.

LIke it or not this is how it works in Iran, they bring peers, reesh sefid, ostoreh and normally mend things up. Everyone told karimi 'don't do it dont do it' because they dont have the balls. Karimi may not be most focused but has raised some valid points long due; any time is the right time for truth to come out as also sometimes no good time is.

Lets see how your 'Professional coach' acted. ON a simple question he gets to immediately respond without much thinking and his response was all over the place; very much like how a basiji would have responded.

In the process insults Karimi for no reason and adds fuel to the fire, it was this mistake that really ignited that program. This is far from professional behavior, rather costly if he acted like this at a FIFA game. Do you see whats happening, suddenly 'the man is not what you thought he is. He mismanaged a simple PR case.

He brought us success possibly at a huge unkown cost but dont' make a saint out of him, his own federation almost banned him for six months from football for doping scandal.

At the end the coach didn't act much more professional than part of Karimi's presentation and questioning which was all over the place. But Karimi isn't being paid to be a pro presenter but the coach is.

He has had some concerns and opportunity was given. I think IFF had seen to their advantage to show and face to face level. Some of you guys taken issue with that but they just don't show by mistake. THey wanted to be there. In Iran there's no rules in how sits in those chairs, time to time a situation like this takes place.

Realistically this is not about football that our people are supportive of Karimi; Theres only a few people who openly are opposed to anything IR offers and presents, he's one of them but possibly the most popular one as has track record in doing so, and is not after own interest. Ppl identify with that and that's why I fully support Karimi, to have the nuts to do this, to question to expose. F#ck the world cup.

Way to go nuts right on the scene, raised by the nation of revolution.
See, this is the same people going wild and run a revolution for no reason at all, of course there are always load of reasons. Apparently enough for yet another revolution.
What a shdameful character this guy has developed into, absolutely retarded.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Let me use some of the words you guys keep throwing around..

Yes it's idiotic to blame a nation on a "revolution" and tie it to this conversation. Nation was duped, deceived. You're insulting many by your ignorance and conclusions. I tried to give you a short hand explanation but it flew by you. I told you cluelessly keyboarding is idiotic and I stand by it.

LIke it or not this is how it works in Iran, they bring peers, reesh sefid, ostoreh and normally mend things up. Everyone told karimi 'don't do it dont do it' because they dont have the balls. Karimi may not be most focused but has raised some valid points long due; any time is the right time for truth to come out as also sometimes no good time is.

Lets see how your 'Professional coach' acted. ON a simple question he gets to immediately respond without much thinking and his response was all over the place; very much like how a basiji would have responded.

In the process insults Karimi for no reason and adds fuel to the fire, it was this mistake that really ignited that program. This is far from professional behavior, rather costly if he acted like this at a FIFA game. Do you see whats happening, suddenly 'the man is not what you thought he is. He mismanaged a simple PR case.

He brought us success possibly at a huge unkown cost but dont' make a saint out of him, his own federation almost banned him for six months from football for doping scandal.

At the end the coach didn't act much more professional than part of Karimi's presentation and questioning which was all over the place. But Karimi isn't being paid to be fully aware and be a pro presenter, has had some concerns and opportunity was given. I think IFF had seen to their advantage to show and face to face level. Some of you guys taken issue with that but they just don't show by mistake.

Realistically this is not about football that our people are supportive of Karimi; Theres only a few people who openly are opposed to anything IR offers and presents, he's one of them but possibly the most popular one as has track record in doing so, and is not after own interest. Ppl identify with that.
You sir, I think are very much biased when it comes to Karimi. Yes, he raised some valid points but why didn't he raise them way back when IFF was on all our nerves? Why now when IFF is doing "relatively" well? During Kafashian and even before him, there were periods when all of us were furious at IFF but your beloved Karimi kept his mouth shut. I'll tell you why sir. It's because it's now that he, through his club, has gotten the blow. Before that he didn't care. This is how it is in Iran! As long as you are personally not effected, you don't care if others are.

CQ shouldn't have answered Karimi, but Karimi started the insult first by accusing him on hiring his son in law and firing the Iranian coaches. Where would any of these comments be valid? Specially after the result of TM and the preparation we are witnessing?

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You sir, I think are very much biased when it comes to Karimi. Yes, he raised some valid points but why didn't he raise them way back when IFF was on all our nerves? Why now when IFF is doing "relatively" well? During Kafashian and even before him, there were periods when all of us were furious at IFF but your beloved Karimi kept his mouth shut. I'll tell you why sir. It's because it's now that he, through his club, has gotten the blow. Before that he didn't care. This is how it is in Iran! As long as you are personally not effected, you don't care if others are.

CQ shouldn't have answered Karimi, but Karimi started the insult first by accusing him on hiring his son in law and firing the Iranian coaches. Where would any of these comments be valid? Specially after the result of TM and the preparation we are witnessing?
Karimi raised a question, if a simple question can not be answered by a professional coach then hes wasting our time. In this case coach seem to have acted like how you guys critic Karimi's behaviour .. think about that for a minute. Remember football has a dirty side... coach also said a nice 'F/U' to korean coach so it gets heated but he's paid to serve calmness.

I am biased because I see this in a bigger picture for Iran not just football scene. Do you know what it cost to rent an indoor field to play in Iran? . Millions are w/o facility because they can't afford it; there should be some checks and balances. IFF is hiding behind WCQ results.

There's been a build up, I don't know why now but anytime is the right time for truth (if theres one and there seem to be potentials there.. maybe he tried to eff with IFF when it hurts them the most, I don't know) , you guys seem pissed because it's prior to WC like we're in the pre-final and this is a blow. Get a grip. Well do three games and then will watch the rest. If we do better then money well-spent but how much money we're talking about?

For Iranians abroad the glory in WC seem to be far more important than spending the budget properly so the population also benefits from. Others seem to have a different view. Learn to understand that. Iran's federation has access to decent amount of money and most veterans also want to know how money is spent.

I think that was the aim of Karimi but he also took opportunity to get on Coach's case from the financial point of view (his staff providing assistance for club injured players)

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Just now from CQ facebook page.......

Dear all,
1) I feel sorry for all disturbance and turbulences created around myself and Team Melli.
2) I promise to deliver my answers, in the right time and the right place. In order to persuade the truth, re-establish order and dignity around Team Melli, and also the right to defend myself, I hereby announce that today, I officially addressed to Mr. Adel Ferdowsipour my request, availability and determination to be present at the same place ,“90 show Channel 3”, at the same prime time, under the same time consumption and interview conditions.
3) I will address without any doubts, ONE by ONE, all lies, fake and false accusations directed to me, by Mr. Ali Karimi in one unfair, disloyal and unjust way.
4) I will rebuild, without any doubts, all facts and the truth, and nothing but truth.
5) Doing so, it will be Mr. Karimi’s duty and responsibility, after, to apologize to Carlos Queiroz and apologize to Iranian Football national team fans for misleading the public opinion with wrong, unfair and unjust accusations, intrigues and insinuations.
6) It will be Mr. Karimi’s duty to serve the national team interests, revealing the names of those sources that behind the scenes mislead him with those lies, false and fake information and created this embarrassing situation for all of us, including and specially for one ex-National team player with 124 caps.
7) With all due respect, I do believe that from my performance, results and achievements point of view, there is no room for major criticisms. However, if after my clarification during the 90 program interview, still remain any shadow or doubts in regards to my personal and professional working ethics and the standards of my integrity and morality, I will leave the full right to the FFIRI President to take further actions.
8) With all due respect to all Iranian fans, I have a strong believe that I should not be placed in this unfair, disloyal and unjust public exposure. I reserve the right not to talk about this story again until I have the opportunity to do it for the last time, in the right moment and right place (90 Show, Channel 3).
9) I Hope and trust that after my presence at 90 show, all of us will be able to know the face of Mr. Ali Karimi sources behind the scenes and, once and for all, United and Together
Team Melli will be able to work in peace and fully focus in our duties and goals.
CQ

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
کارلوس یک نکته را درست ارزیابی نکرده بود. او یادش رفته بود که ما ایرانی ها احساسی هستیم. خیلی سریع احساسی می شویم. این روزها پرسپولیس می برد و تب پرسپولیسی بودن بیشتر داغ است. فرق کرده شرایط با روز صعود تیم ملی به جام جهانی یا حتی قرعه کشی بازی ها. حالا تیم ملی دیگر اولویت کسی نیست که او فکر کند می تواند مثل یک سردار فاتح برای یک قهرمان محبوب در پیامکی خط و نشان بکشد.

کارلوس مربی بسیار باهوشی است اما این بی شک بزرگترین اشتباهش در همه سال های حضور در ایران بود. حریفش این بار نه اسدی بود، نه کفاشیان، نه مایلی کهن و نه حتی قلعه نویی و برانکو. کسی بود که در نقش شجاع دل رفته بود تا ناجی فوتبال باشد. کریمی اصلا چیزی برای از دست دادن نداشت. رفته بود به دعوایی که برایش باخت نداشت و در این دعوا کی روش با انتخاب یک واژه نادرست که به بدترین شکل هم توسط عادل فردوسی پور ترجمه شد، به یکباره از او یک بازنده بزرگ ساخت. کی روش که در این چند ماه سر موضوعات ساده بی دلیل اصرار کرد و مثلا می توانست خیلی زودتر و قبل از حساس کردن هواداران پرسپولیس اقلا به بازیکنی مثل علیپور شانس دیده شدن بدهد، این کار را نکرد.

این اصرارش بر اینکه فیلم بازی های لیگ را می بیند به جای اینکه به ورزشگاه برود و کلی دعواهای عادی که به طور معمول انجام می دهد و از مواضعش کوتاه نمی آید وقتی به این برخورد رسید، پیراهن عثمانی شد برای منتقدانش. او در دعوایی که طرفش نبود، بزرگترین مغلوب لقب گرفت و هیچ کس هم مثل خودش در این انتخاب استراتژی نقش نداشت.

حالا تیم ملی از این پس با چالشی بزرگ روبرو می شود و این محبوبیت بالای کی روش بود که تا امروز سبب می شد هر آنچه می خواهد را با فشار افکار عمومی بدست بیاورد اما حالا ابهت گذشته اش را نخواهد داشت و در این ماه های مانده به جام جهانی، این اتفاق خوشایندی قبل از هر چیز برای تیم ملی فوتبال مان نیست.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Forget Carlos, back to thread's intention regarding IFF

This is the first time IFF"s incompetency is documented and made available for public. As the article suggests the first 10 minutes of presentation is enough for IFF's heads to resign. Wish the guys who felt Karimi wasted their time had an understanding of how major this .. In boxing that's a knock out in the first round. LOss of $15 million dollars, money which would end up with the clubs was ducted by sponsor due to gross negligence.

همین ده دقیقه ابتدایی مناظره کریمی و فدراسیون کافی است تا فدراسیونی‌ها پای استعفایشان را امضا کنند. فراموش نکنید ۶۹ میلیاردی از بین رفته که با کمی دقت می‌شد از بین نرود. کافی بود قولی نمی‌دادند که نتوانند عمل کنند

انتظار این بود که کریمی با اشاره به بسیاری از قراردادهای مالی بسته شده در فدراسیون فوتبال، ساکت را که به جای مهدی تاج در استودیوی نود حاضر شده بود به چالش بکشد و دست آخر هم پیروز شود. اما انتظار این هم بود که ساکت از ترفندهای کلیشه‌ای استفاده کرده و پاسخ سوالات کریمی را‌ آنطور که باید، ندهد.

همین اتفاق هم افتاد و ساکت با پاسخ‌های کش‌دار و تاکید روی مسائل بی‌اهمیت از وقت کم همیشگی نود که موجب اضطراب مهمانانش می‌شود استفاده کند.
در اوایل مناظره که ساکت آن را مفاهمه تعبیر‌ کرده بود کریمی شاید مهم‌ترین بحث را پیش کشید و به قرارداد پیچیده فدراسیون با شرکت ایران نوین، مجری تبلیغات محیطی استادیوم آزادی اشاره کرد‌.
سوال این بود که چرا طی قراردادی که بسته‌ شده، فدراسیون با‌ کوتاهی ۲۳‌میلییارد تومان و سال دوم ۴۶ میلیارد تومان خسارت بدهد.
جالب اینجا بود که ساکت با افتخار تاکید‌ می‌کرد که پرداختن این رقم به ایران نوین بابت خسارت به خاطر عدم اجرای تعهدات بوده و دادگاه چنین رایی صادر کرده. انگار که خوشحال است از این که بگوید فسادی در کار نیست و خیالتان راحت باشد.
این ۶۹ میلیارد‌ تومان پولی است که فدراسیون بابت تبلیغات محیطی به صورت متمرکز به دست‌ می‌آورد و مساوی یا بسته به رتبه و ارزش باشگاه‌ها تقسیم می‌کند. به عبارت دیگر فدراسیون به راحتی قول‌هایی داده که‌ آن‌ها را عملی‌ نکرده و بدون این که آبی در دلش تکان بخورد به ایران نوین غرامت پرداخت کرده است (از‌ پولی که قرار بود بگیرد کسر شده).
حال اما بی‌تفاوت نسبت به همه شایعات مساله دقیقا اینجاست که فدراسیون و سازمان لیگ زیر نظرش، محتوایی به قدرت فوتبال دارند. فوتبال امروز دیگر ورزش به حساب نمی‌آید و جزو تجارت تولید محتوا محسوب می‌شود. محتوایی به نام فوتبال تولید شده و از کنار آن گردش مالی غیرقابل وصفی شامل پخش تلویزیونی، تبلیغات، بلیت‌فروشی، اسپانسرینگ و موارد دیگر به راه می‌افتد.
حال در ایران سازمان لیگ و فدراسیون بدون حضور رقیبی بزرگ به نام اتحادیه باشگاه‌ها (که باشگاه‌ها در همه جای دنیا به هدف حفظ منافع خود در مقابل فدراسیون‌ها و اتحادیه‌ها و حتی فیفا تشکیل می‌دهند) به عنوان متولی این محتوای ارزشمند در اجرای تعهدات خود سبک‌سرانه کوتاهی می‌کنند و با خونسردی از پرداخت غرامتی بیش از ۵۰ درصد کل قرارداد حرف می‌زنند.
سوال اینجاست؛ فدراسیون قرار است از طرق مختلف بستر درآمدزایی باشگاه‌ها را فراهم کند. چرا حتی از انجام تعهدات ساده‌اش عاجز است؟ تعهداتی که ساکت از آن حرف می‌زد در حد تبلیغات نیمکت ذخیره‌ها، ردیف سوم تبلیغات دور زمین آزادی، هوا کردن بالن تبلیغاتی و از این دست است. او فقط گفت نگذاشتند. نگفت چه کسانی و به چه دلایلی. اگر باید از مدیران ورزشگاه آزادی، شرکت تجهیز و توسعه اماکن ورزشی یا هر نهاد دیگری مجوز می‌گرفتند چطور بدون این کار قول به ایران نوین داده‌اند و فضاهایی که اجازه فروشش را نداده‌اند فروخته‌اند.
درباره عدم پخش ۲ یا ۳ هفته از لیگ برتر در سال ۹۴، ایران نوین مستحق غرامت است. اما فدراسیون با سلاح نیرومندی به نام فوتبال می‌تواند ترکمانچای را به نفع خودش بنویسد و یک بند اضافه کند که در صورت هر اتفاقی خارج از قرارداد، به تعداد بازی‌های انجام شده تبلیغات زمین آزادی در بازی‌های فصل بعدی در اختیارش قرار می‌گیرد. ایران نوین قبول نمی‌کند؟ حق تبلیغات به شرکت دیگری فروخته شود. اندازه ایران نوین پول نمی‌دهد؟ مگر با کسر خسارت چقدر گیر فدراسیون آمده است؟
این البته همان فدراسیونی است که برای حضور در همایشی به نام جام جهانی که هر تولیدی لباسی حتی در سطح آدیداس و نایک آرزوی برندینگ بیشتری در آن دارند، لباس از آدیداس می‌خرد و نه تنها پولی نمی‌دهد که
دستی دستی پول هم می‌دهد.
(correction they mean they pay for merchandise vs getting paid)
ایران نوین حق دارد غرامت بگیرد. از فدراسیون قول گرفته و به مشتریانش قول داده. در صورت عدم اجرای تعهداتش هم باید غرامت بدهد. این غرامت (یا بیشترش) را هم باید از فدراسیون بگیرد. باشگاه‌ها اما چرا باید تاوانش‌ را بدهند. اگر اتحادیه باشگاه‌هایی مستقل از فدراسیون وجود داشت، پولش را می‌خواست و فدراسیون را تحت فشار می‌گذاشت. حالا اما این اتفاق نیفتاده و ساکت خوشحال است که می‌گوید فسادی در کار‌ نبوده.

همین ده دقیقه ابتدایی مناظره کریمی و فدراسیون کافی است تا فدراسیونی‌ها پای استعفایشان را امضا کنند. فراموش نکنید ۶۹ میلیاردی از بین رفته که با کمی دقت می‌شد از بین نرود. کافی بود قولی نمی‌دادند که نتوانند عمل کنند

https://www.khabaronline.ir/detail/754777/sport/premiere-league

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Karimi raised a question, if a simple question can not be answered by a professional coach then hes wasting our time.
Who do you think Karimi is for CQ to even care to answer his questions? All people wanted from CQ was to make us qualify to the WC! CQ answered everyone's questions with style! Everything else is just hashiyeh, created by Mayeli Kohan type of mentality. Wasting our time? yes, Karimi has been wasting everyone's time in the past week.

Well do three games and then will watch the rest. If we do better then money well-spent but how much money we're talking about?
No dude. The money is already well-spent no matter the result in the WC. This is the first time we qualify to the WC twice in a row. That's all we wanted for now. Money very well-spent.

I think that was the aim of Karimi but he also took opportunity to get on Coach's case from the financial point of view (his staff providing assistance for club injured players)
Again.... as long as we are progressing under CQ and as long as TM is relatively strong, playing well and gaining world wide respect, no one should care about the finances around CQ! His son in law, his wife, all his family deserve to get what ever they want from Iran for a job well done! CQ came to Iran for one purpose only and that was to make us progress. That is happening. Everything else is BS! It's clear that jealous people on the side who are not included in such a success and fame of his, would say or do anything to undermine his work. Mayeli is a typical example and now Karimi has joined the group. Don't fall for the "revealing IFF agendas" argument, as Karimi could have done this a long time ago. Not now when things are at their best shape they've ever been.

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Just now from CQ facebook page.......

Dear all,
1) I feel sorry for all disturbance and turbulences created around myself and Team Melli.
2) I promise to deliver my answers, in the right time and the right place. In order to persuade the truth, re-establish order and dignity around Team Melli, and also the right to defend myself, I hereby announce that today, I officially addressed to Mr. Adel Ferdowsipour my request, availability and determination to be present at the same place ,“90 show Channel 3”, at the same prime time, under the same time consumption and interview conditions.
3) I will address without any doubts, ONE by ONE, all lies, fake and false accusations directed to me, by Mr. Ali Karimi in one unfair, disloyal and unjust way.
4) I will rebuild, without any doubts, all facts and the truth, and nothing but truth.
5) Doing so, it will be Mr. Karimi’s duty and responsibility, after, to apologize to Carlos Queiroz and apologize to Iranian Football national team fans for misleading the public opinion with wrong, unfair and unjust accusations, intrigues and insinuations.
6) It will be Mr. Karimi’s duty to serve the national team interests, revealing the names of those sources that behind the scenes mislead him with those lies, false and fake information and created this embarrassing situation for all of us, including and specially for one ex-National team player with 124 caps.
7) With all due respect, I do believe that from my performance, results and achievements point of view, there is no room for major criticisms. However, if after my clarification during the 90 program interview, still remain any shadow or doubts in regards to my personal and professional working ethics and the standards of my integrity and morality, I will leave the full right to the FFIRI President to take further actions.
8) With all due respect to all Iranian fans, I have a strong believe that I should not be placed in this unfair, disloyal and unjust public exposure. I reserve the right not to talk about this story again until I have the opportunity to do it for the last time, in the right moment and right place (90 Show, Channel 3).
9) I Hope and trust that after my presence at 90 show, all of us will be able to know the face of Mr. Ali Karimi sources behind the scenes and, once and for all, United and Together
Team Melli will be able to work in peace and fully focus in our duties and goals.
CQ
If the source is legit (his own page and not a fan page) we have to wait an extra week as I think 90 does not have a show this upcoming Monday.

Regardless of what one might think of Karimi on and off fhe field, it is unfortunate that instead of focusing on issues at IFF, i.e mis-management, incompetence, corruption, favoritism, etc ... the attention has been diverted to CQ creating a chaotic environment before WC. All CQ's traditional foes and opposition have come forward against him once again: from Mayeli Kohan, ZolfagharNasab and yellow journalist to crossed out players like Khalatbari.

I fear the clubs be less flexible to release TM players come May if this atmosphere continues and CQ (and his plans) go under attack more.

Last edited: