Ali Karimi's IFF conflict is escalating

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Think you may have some comprehension issues.. thread is really about Karimi and IFF, until the coach eff'd up at the PR game.

Your hero, the coach who was a candidate for a six months ban by his own country from football for doping related charges didn't exactly play his cards right.

Your ignorance of current Irans social and political condition also adds to your ignorance on the matter and how it's all related.

If you live in a football bubble then let it be but don't start kick and punching that you dont understand shit, your posts are vivid proof of it.

I still have difficulty "comprehending" and wondering what this damn little primate hick, little-brain, child of revolution wants to come up with? All around the world even the dumbest one know it by now, IRI-fuckers and their gang fucked up the land of Iran.
What the hell this angry footballer starts a fight with Carlos Quiroz for? Go after the mullas and bite...
Of course, its truly obvious with all respect for CQ and what he has done for TeamMeli, even he is a tool in all his greatness, we all are... so what!
Reach that angry footballer a bunch of savoy cabbages to chop in, sure it will help, damn retard!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Think you may have some comprehension issues.. thread is really about Karimi and IFF, until the coach eff'd up at the PR game.
Your hero, the coach who was a candidate for a six months ban by his own country from football for doping related charges didn't exactly play his cards right.
Your ignorance of current Irans social and political condition also adds to your ignorance on the matter and how it's all related.
If you live in a football bubble then let it be but don't start kick and punching that you dont understand shit, your posts are vivid proof of it.
you need yet another retarded id to run about, or what!?
DO NOT ADDRESS ME NOMORE, DO TYPE WHATEVER YOU FUCKING LIKE!!!

Tell me whenever, the beers on me... cheers!
get outta my face now!!!

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ apologize if you feel offended by the comments.. lets keep it cool. It's only football and an out of control government and its federation. I am definitely wanting your joy and peace as I have concern for other hamvatans too.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
^ you know I have to point out something about you: you start many of your responses to those objecting AK8 accusations of CQ with a statement like "this thread is really about Karimi and IFF", and then you go ahead and post lawyer of Karimi's post threatening to sue CQ or question CQ's English skills (by borrowing a piece from a site that has few articles that questions AK's accusations in regards to CQ which you choose to ignore those - see below).

So why do you have objection when others reply in regards to AK vs CQ issues when you steer the thread yourself in the direction other than AK vs IFF issue?

FYI-
from the same site you used:

کریمی باید با احتیاط بیشتری نسبت به چیزهایی که می شنود سخن بگوید چرا که عمده مواردی که او در برنامه نود عنوان کرد، تنها اتهاماتی بر پایه شنیده ها بود و سند خاصی برای ارائه در دست نداشت

https://dropball.ir/آیا-عابدینی،-عالیجناب-سرخپوش-دعوای-کر/

https://dropball.ir/خودزنی-تیم-ایران-آستانه-جام-جهانی-2018/

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
By the way, during the 90 debate Karimi vaguely brought up an issue about a national team coach whose name starts with "N" and was fired over an incident in Poland.

Anyone has any clue in regards to what he was talking about, who the guy was and what and when did it happen,..?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
appreciate your point. Well at some point coach Q got interjected into the mix, if you look at early posts I had no beef with him. When he says Karimi needs professional help (or saying that for any other person ) it is pulling a mayeli kohan into the argument. I don't see that happening in professional football; I take issue with coach being unprofessional in that regard. I also have no issue with his pay package, find drawing % from WC a weakness by the IFF; I just like to know the overall package to see if it's worth it; yes we never been this organized and looks good but knowing the cost is also a gauge.

By reading more into all this I see how Karimi could be pulled by others (Abedini for example) into all this. meant to post it last night. HOpe time reveals more, I am viewing this as a progress to critic the system not so much football angle. Karimi has not been a sell-out and hopefully that continues.

شاید به جای به کار بردن کلماتی مانند قهرمان و سوپرمن برای علی کریمی، بهترین واژه انسانی مسئول باشد، شهروندی که گمشده جامعه امروز ایران است، انسانی که وقتی ناراستی‌ها را می‌بیند نمی‌تواند سکوت کند و برای اصلاح روندها پیش قدم می‌شود، فریاد می‌زند، سوال می‌پرسد، پاسخ می‌خواهد و وادار به پاسخگویی می‌کند، کاری که هر شهروند مسئول به خصوص کسانی که می‌دانند در هر حوزه چه خبر است و حرفشان خریدار دارد باید انجام دهند، نگران هم نباشند که چه تبعاتی ممکن است برای آنها داشته باشد، تنها به فکر انجام وظیفه شهروندی خود و مسئولیتی که دارند باشند،

In the confusion OF AK he has tried to play lawyer for his team and peoples council against IFF, but that's how it works in Iran; reason is people generally have no voice, thats why he has the support.

^ you know I have to point out something about you: you start many of your responses to those objecting AK8 accusations of CQ with a statement like "this thread is really about Karimi and IFF", and then you go ahead and post lawyer of Karimi's post threatening to sue CQ or question CQ's English skills (by borrowing a piece from a site that has few articles that questions AK's accusations in regards to CQ which you choose to ignore those - see below).

So why do you have objection when others reply in regards to AK vs CQ issues when you steer the thread yourself in the direction other than AK vs IFF issue?

FYI-

کریمی باید با احتیاط بیشتری نسبت به چیزهایی که می شنود سخن بگوید چرا که عمده مواردی که او در برنامه نود عنوان کرد، تنها اتهاماتی بر پایه شنیده ها بود و سند خاصی برای ارائه در دست نداشت

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

FYI-

Thanks for the links ,specially the one about that Abedini scum and hypocracy of Ali Karimi who stayed cleared of perspolis dirty dealings .

I was watching Karimi's interview on the plane back from WC2006 and what he was saying about Branko and why he avoided returning to Iran to answer questions , but now it all seems humpty dumpty with Branko though ...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
In a few months or years he will regret what he has said and will come out holding his hands up ,because in his heart of hearts he is not really a nasty guy ,he means well and has a good heart ,he just gets manipulated and lead by evil minded people , I feel sorry for him .
I wont argue at all or disagree, you might be right on this point cause you have better knowledge about this fella and his behaviour than I have.
Believe me, he wont regret shit, he's trouble controlling his temper, aggression and is simply a paranoid type of hAji.
I became curious and searched for who he is and what is written about him, as I read the articles and even peoples comments I can summarize my impression in a few words; he is a simple prima donna, he seems to believe he is more important than his team, though he was a good footballer. (given that I am a hard core red-fan)

However, this led me to another scene, an article in another context a while ago.

Professor H. Frankfurt, at Princeton, describes in his essay called “On Bullshit”.
He distinguishes crucially between lies and Bullshit “Telling a lie is an act with a sharp focus. It is designed to insert a particular falsehood at a specific point... In order to invent a lie at all, (the teller of a lie) must think he knows what is true.”
But someone engaging in Bullshit, “is neither on the side of the true nor on the side of the false. His eye is not on the facts at all... except insofar as they may be pertinent to his interest in getting away with what he says.” Frankfurt writes that the Bullshit-er’s “focus is panoramic rather than particular”, and that he has “more spacious opportunities for improvisation, colour and imaginative play.
This is less a matter of craft than of art. Hence the familiar notion of the >>Bullshit artist<<.”

Now, the question is, is this individual a Liar or a Bullshit artist?
To me, this primate-hick hAji is a Bullshit artist and a product of revolution, "Samovoljtjina" (do whatever you wish to do) in Russian.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
Not anymore.

He's joined the gang of idiots. He really is an emotional moron who has fallen for a major trap. He's going down as a new Mayelikohan much sooner than expected. He doesn't even have MayeliKohan's coaching credentials! What a fool.
He might join a gang of idiots, but he will not be anyone into khayemali. You might accuse him of doing anything to be in the news. He will however never go down as another Parvin or Daei. That’s impossible.

He might join a gang of idiots, but he will not be anyone into khayemali. You might accuse him of doing anything to be in the news. He will however never go down as another Parvin or Daei. That’s impossible.
Don't be so sure. He's already in Hossein Hedayati's gang. I hope you know who he is. Karimi has kept silent about Hedayati's insane theft and corruption and has praised him numerous times. He's not into religious Khayemali, but he sure is no stranger to corruption. Add his ties to Abedini to the list as well.

He's not as innocent as you want to believe he is. This goes waaaaay back to the days of him and Kavianpour building condominiums in their mid 20s.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ So what's your point? that hes not a saint? Coach Q was candidate of 6 months ban by his own football federation himself. Daei has reaped the benefit of kiss assing at every freaking level possible in Iran to advance his financial benefits.

Still people judge karimi as one with highest morale and care among Iranian players.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^ So what's your point? that hes not a saint? Coach Q was candidate of 6 months ban by his own football federation himself. Daei has reaped the benefit of kiss assing at every freaking level possible in Iran to advance his financial benefits.

Still people judge karimi as one with highest morale and care among Iranian players.
I think this is going no where when CQ side say Karimi is this or that and the Karimi side say the same about CQ.

The fact is, right now at this crucial moment before the WC, CQ is the most important person in the Iranian football whereas Karimi (even though he's been a hero to lots of people in the past), at this moment, sorry to say but he's a nobody. So instead of arguing who's done what in the past, we should focus on the WC and support TM, including CQ to the best we can! Otherwise we have shot ourselves in the foot!

It's amazing how media have suddenly gone crazy as if there is a certain political agenda trying to make CQ look bad in order to easier get rid of him after the WC! Karimi was a good choice to pick in order to get the people and the media against CQ! This development so much reminds you of the period before the WC2006 when people were attacking the coach. Now that coach was not experienced enough to hold the players together and the problem reached the locker-room where players hated each others' guts which eventually lead to a disastrous WC!

The same thing is happening now and even if the coach is experienced enough to manage the dressing room, this will not be beneficial to our WC experience in any way. Everyone should just leave it alone until after the WC!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Point taken but we're not dealing with teenage players, Iranians are tough, players know what they deal with (political and social situation, ppl and expectations and their overall capability) and the coach is not born yesterday; all nice arguments but they get paid to be professional' ; lets expect and believe they can do that otherwise we're wasting time. At best we beat Morocco and lets' hope for more but lets not be unrealistic.

اساسنامه ٦‌سال است تاییدیه فیفا ندارد به این معناست که تخلف صورت گرفته و اگر فیفا متوجه این اتفاق شود، ممکن است فوتبال کشور نابود شود

HOw important and critical is this? am sure FIFA has a clue.

اگر قرار باشد علی کریمی هم از مشکلات نگوید، پس چه کسی باید از دردهای فوتبال برای مردم بگوید؟! یک لحظه فکر کنیم که کریمی هم امروز مانند بسیاری از آدم‌های این فوتبال، اهل سازش و مصلحت‌اندیشی و سکوت برای کسب منفعت بود آن وقت دیگر مردم نمی‌دانستند در یک قرارداد به صورت غیرقانونی و مشکوک به شرکتی مانند ایران‌نوین از حق باشگاه‌ها ٦٩‌میلیارد تومان در دو‌سال خسارت داده شده است. اگر کریمی نبود، کسی نمی‌دانست قرارداد ٦٠٩٠ که سه‌ساله امضا شد باید در ١٠ ماه ابتدایی ١٤‌میلیارد تومان پول عاید فوتبال می‌کرد اما مدیران فقط ٢‌میلیارد پول درآوردند.

این کریمی بود که به مردم گفت از اسپانسر‌ سال قبل تبلیغات محیطی هم ٣٥‌میلیارد تومان پول باشگاه‌ها گرفته نشده است. کریمی بود که مدیران فدراسیون را مجبور به پاسخگویی درباره ٧٢‌هزار دلار گمشده پخش بازی‌های تیم‌ملی کرد

هیچ چیزی برای یک جامعه مهمتر از شفافیت نیست. پس مسابقات تیم‌ملی را بهانه نکنیم برای مطرح نکردن سوالات مهم علی کریمی!

http://www.sarpoosh.com/football/football-controversies/football-controversies961107351.html