Alireza Eftekhari

Nov 24, 2002
It is pretty sad to see one of the finest voice of our traditional/Melli music was totally disappeared after his involuntary incident with Ahmadinejad. He is still head and shoulder better than many singers in Iran. Very unique voice.

This is part of his concert last year with National Orchestra with Fereydoun Shahbazian:

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
He is okay but his voice is not "delneshin".
Are you kidding me dude? He is probably head and shoulder better than majority active traditional singers in Iran and by far!!
15-20 years a go when he was really active his concerts both inside and outside the country were sold out months before.
He is a full package singer.
Ye meghdar karaye tokhmi ham khond which started to ruin his reputation but the guy can be on stage with minimum practice with his band.
Heyf shod..

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Are you kidding me dude? He is probably head and shoulder better than majority active traditional singers in Iran and by far!!
15-20 years a go when he was really active his concerts both inside and outside the country were sold out months before.
He is a full package singer.
Ye meghdar karaye tokhmi ham khond which started to ruin his reputation but the guy can be on stage with minimum practice with his band.
Heyf shod..
Agha, delnishini rabti be technique nadare ... but I have to say I just don't find his music great. However I only like Nazeri and Banan in tranditional music so don't count on my judgment lol

Nov 24, 2002
Agha, delnishini rabti be technique nadare ... but I have to say I just don't find his music great. However I only like Nazeri and Banan in tranditional music so don't count on my judgment lol
Actually he is known to have one of the most Delneshin voice, but music is about taste...

Oct 1, 2004
He was invited somewhere that AN also attended.. So he had to huge and shake hands with AN, that happened before 88 election. So did Ali Karimi and many others.
Badbakhto kolle jameye Sonati boycottesh kard bade oun dastan. Now he is back but not as active as before!!
They were even bothering his kids in school.

Nov 24, 2002
I have part of private video of one of his very recent practices with his band, but can't upload it!

Last edited: