Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht...Chera?

Exoma

Ball Boy
Jul 15, 2005
Anybody know WHY Alireza Vahedi-Nikbakht has been banned from Team Melli? I know this happened a while ago, but I never truly understood why.

I know someone posted a Farsi article, but unfortunately I never learned how to read. (I'm taking classes though :) )

Can someone finally explain to me the whole situation with him?

Oct 19, 2002
It was never explained why. I guess he got into it with the disciplinary committee and told them to go to hell.

It was towards the end of his nationals team career anyways as he was getting older and young talents were coming in, he was not a large figure at the time he was banned.

Nov 29, 2002
In terms of TM performances:

After Khatibi and late-career Daei, Nikbakht was the third most frustrating "throw your remote at the screen" player.

I think that might have also had something to do with it

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
In terms of TM performances:

After Khatibi and late-career Daei, Nikbakht was the third most frustrating "throw your remote at the screen" player.

I think that might have also had something to do with it
LOL ! nice way of putting it into words ...I am not allowed to keep the remote at hand while watching football any more since world cup 2006 ...

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
He divorced his Mashadi wife and fell in Love with a maryam living in Bahar st and printing her name on his under jersey shirt and showing MARYAM MARYAM to akhond tv IRIB plus he once was drunk 6 am in the morning and attended tehran airport to join TM and Daei AND OFFICIALS asked him to leave the airport as they couldn't take a drunk man DUBAI
He made up a white lie saying he had forgotten to bring his passport with UAE visa stamp on it and had to drive back to PP office and come back to the airport and he missed the flight cuz his mobile battery went dead and bla bla

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
He divorced his Mashadi wife and fell in Love with a maryam living in Bahar st and printing her name on his under jersey shirt and showing MARYAM MARYAM to akhond tv IRIB plus he once was drunk 6 am in the morning and attended tehran airport to join TM and Daei AND OFFICIALS asked him to leave the airport as they couldn't take a drunk man DUBAI
He made up a white lie saying he had forgotten to bring his passport with UAE visa stamp on it and had to drive back to PP office and come back to the airport and he missed the flight cuz his mobile battery went dead and bla bla
hahaha, I remember that and they were calling his cellphone at the hearing to verify, so jokes...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOL Nima jan, perfectly put!!:D

Nikbakht is the true representation of our new generation of soosool Iranian guys in Iran! very talented but uses half of his brain/focus on his profession. he has literally spent half of his life at parties and after-parties and newspaper photo shoots, than club training!

no wonder, sareh nadashtanesh davast! Saba didnt keep him at end of last season and at 31, he plays for first division league, Peykan!

Oct 20, 2003
Hala ke Chiro bargashteh, he might be invited.

To Mess Kerman.

Alila, agha your indepth khowledge of IPL players is simply scary. I have a question for you that has caused me not to sleep countless nights; who broke Afshin Ghotebi's laptop?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Alila, agha your indepth khowledge of IPL players is simply scary. I have a question for you that has caused me not to sleep countless nights; who broke Afshin Ghotebi's laptop?
khob , hala ke in thread tabdil be ahang haye darkhasti shodeh , i would also like to know who has Ari Haan's TV.they were supposed to ship it to him but it never arrived.

Oct 20, 2003
khob , hala ke in thread tabdil be ahang haye darkhasti shodeh , i would also like to know who has Ari Haan's TV.they were supposed to ship it to him but it never arrived.
Last was seen atrafe meydoone toop khoneh being sold for next to nothing. Alila to verify the story.

CHOBEHSAFT

Bench Warmer
Aug 13, 2004
nikbakht was arrested at a party less then a month a go...he was in jail for the night....
players like nikkbakht that love to party should join mls clubs in usa...

Feb 22, 2005
Leave it to the Iranians and they can make up such outrageous fairy storie that minimizes the magnificent of anything and anyone in their path. They make the universe shiver.

Nov 29, 2002
His goal against Jordan was a classic & saluting the king after his goal was of the most memorable Iranian goal celebrations for me .
the goal was amazing, and his celebration was amazing.

no doubt he is very talented...

but the rest of his performances during that qualification campaign were atrocious. lazy, giving the ball away, poor crosses...

that goal kept him in TM for much longer that he should have been..., because it was so memorable

Oct 19, 2002
Exoma, for Nikbakht goal, go to 9:52 of the clip.

[video=youtube;N3GpJ6kAvJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3GpJ6kAvJU[/video]