Amazing Pics & Videos thread ..... Social , Political, Economic , etc ....

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Did you guys catch this doozy by Joe Biden? I am the only candidate who can beat.... WAIT FOR IT....
Ronald Reagan! This was at the Houston really, um last time I checked, he died in June of 04.
Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall. Personally, I think between Biden and THE DEAD GUY, it would be a closer race than people expect.
Laughter is good for the soul, and sleepy Joe brings us plenty of entertainment and hilarious gems like that doozy.
https://breakingnewsandreligion.onl...he-only-candidate-who-can-beat-ronald-reagan/

Last edited:

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
IMG_20200325_091231_460.jpg 🔹اولین جلسه هیئت دولت در سال۹۹

پس چی شد میگفتین ماسک فقط برای افراد بیمار لازمه، افراد سالم ماسک بزنن تاثیری نداره

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I was able to find two packs of charmin toilet paper. Me-
"Excuse me. I just want to thank Apollo for fighting me, thank you Apollo, I want to thank Micky for training me. The crowd, "We love you Rock."
Me, "And I love you'se" Most of all I want to thank God, except for my kid being born, this is the greatest night of my life!! I want to say to my wife who is home watching, yo Adrian, I DID IT!!!!"

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That was TOO good NOT post that, I could not resist. Playboy that was actually a nice tribute, well done and I like the music.
Now there is a Russian proverb

There is a Russian

Luchshe spasti sosedskiy dom ot pozhara, chem potom perestraivat' vsyu derevnyu.
It's better to save a neighbor's house from the fire then to rebuild the entire village.
Keep in mind this was after Trump insulted Putin and marginalized Russia's efforts, now that's class
and 1500 years of REAL culture >2500 years of we lost our culture.
Well done Russia- first Italy and now USA, Russians are helping out, 1- A nation that historically has been a sworn enemy and
2- A Western European EU Nation, very interesting indeed.

Last edited: