Amazon up $120 today

Oct 18, 2002
We might see north of $300 post earnings.
don't think about trading tesla.
you will eventually get burned big.

if you believe that their are years ahead of everybody else and in the event of capital shortage
Elon has plenty of contacts to do a capital influsion.

then just go ahead and own and dont touch it for years.

Zob Ahan

Staff member
Feb 4, 2005
don't think about trading tesla.
you will eventually get burned big.

if you believe that their are years ahead of everybody else and in the event of capital shortage
Elon has plenty of contacts to do a capital influsion.

then just go ahead and own and dont touch it for years.
I wish I could do that. There are only a handful of stocks I own for over 10/20 years. The rest I trade. I bought at $210 and will probably sell at $300 and then hopefully buy again under $200. It fixes my gambling habit without going out all night in smoke filled rooms.

Oct 18, 2002
I wish I could do that. There are only a handful of stocks I own for over 10/20 years. The rest I trade. I bought at $210 and will probably sell at $300 and then hopefully buy again under $200. It fixes my gambling habit without going out all night in smoke filled rooms.
TESLA will soon begin the Model Y line. there will be a ton of issues again. (although not as bad before)

There will be considerable number of warranty costs and with bigger fleet wallstreet will start focusing in on it.

I don't think there will be a lot of good news coming this any more.

Oct 18, 2002
bad news on Tesla finally dropped.

JB Straubel who was a candidate to step in for Elon if anything were to happen to him basically retired from the company.

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What the fuck happened to Yahoo Finance? I used to enjoy some of their pundits and the grown-ups who used to discuss stocks. Now they've turned into a fucking democrat channel with these 20-something year old stock analysts!

What the hell does a 22 year old know about stocks and investing?! When I was 22 I used to hate banks and thought McDonald's would go bankrupt in a year.