An Iranian has been beheaded by terrorists in IRAN

RASHID

Ball Boy
Mar 12, 2005
It could be US&Israel but it´s more likely that it´s a group supported/influenced by the so called al-Qaida and other wahabiterrorist. Pakistani Baluchistan is where the taliban started and where many taliban and "al-Qaida" (and even Bin-Laden according by some reports) are hiding protected by local tribes. The Pakistani govermant have almost no control over the province.

I reilly feel sad for the poor mans family may God bless his soul

RASHID

Ball Boy
Mar 12, 2005
Many of the terrorist are CIA trained veterans of the Afghanistan war in the 80´s (bin laden, zawahiri, zarqawi and many more). when or if the insugency in iraq ends there will be a whole new generation of wahabi and salafi fighters from all corners of the world left with nothing to do and these guys are even more ruthless than there current mentors the afghanistan veterans

Feb 22, 2005
Hey the Iranian Shiites, like Basijis and Akhoonds are not any better than those Wahabis. As matter of fact, they are even more brutal. All religious people regardless of religion are the same. You want Iran fix, give it up.

RASHID

Ball Boy
Mar 12, 2005
Please explain to me in what way baseejis and akhonds are more brutal and more dangerous to the world than Wahabiterrorist

Feb 22, 2005
It is easy to see how they treat our own people. It is easy to see how they would hang people high above the city so others can see. As well as other ways of killing such as tieing them to trucks and pulling them apart. These people are animals. The only reason that they dont do what the wahabis are doing is they are busy keeping people in Iran in check and also afraid of giving enough legitimacy to US and Europe to get rid of them.

RASHID

Ball Boy
Mar 12, 2005
I understand what you meen, but these wahabis is a big threat to iran. They are active in Iraq,afghanistan and pakistan were litterlly surrended by them and they hate shiites just as much as they hate americans. If they get established in iran with the help of for example baluchis and sunniarabs in iran they can do alot of harm the Iranian people.

Feb 22, 2005
The problem is not them but us. We have a government in place that is extremely dictatorial, tortures, and kills its people. It is a thief government where the top clerics are all filthy rich and most are poor. It is a government where most people hate. Therefore, it separates the people. When it comes time for Baluchi's to decide, hey if these Basijis are going to continue doing what they are doing, you cant blame them for wanting to leave and try to live in freedom. Same about Kurds, etc..

So, blame akhoonds and the religous muslims, the rest of the population for not giving up the relgion, for bringing Khomenie into power blindly, for getting rid of Mossadegh, for putting up with whatever this regime gives them, for being a population of selfish people (you can see if from driving), a population where people talk behind each other's back and cannot stand their neighbor's success and will try to destroy other's success.

So, in conlusion, we are to blame, lets take responsiblity. If US and others can easily penetrate and create problem it is due to us and our government. Anyone who can leave Iran will, so dont blame others such as kurds to want to go on their own.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
RASHID said:
Please explain to me in what way baseejis and akhonds are more brutal and more dangerous to the world than Wahabiterrorist

Barbarism is barbarism, shite and sunni ,same shit. the terrorist and criminal mentality of wahabi terrorist and shite terrorists of IRI is way too similar.

Rashid, hope it helps :

Made by baradarn basij dar kurdistan

Dec 12, 2002
usa
the term insurgents has been proven a wrong term ,where most the irqi are struggling to rebuild their country and let americans and oher leave ,the whabbies have killed over 1000 iraqi in last 45 days ,just the innocent and ordinay people .

based on lattest report over 95% who are doing the criminal acts in iraq are from radical moslem countries ( saudis ,syrians,jordanians ,sudani ,pakistani yamani ) ,they all together have been fighting the idea of a democratc moslem country would never take place ,because that is agianst whabbism.
I think this is what the reality we observe that in most moslem countries islam and democracy contradict eachothers .

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
payam said:
based on lattest report over 95% who are doing the criminal acts in iraq are from radical moslem countries ( saudis ,syrians,jordanians ,sudani ,pakistani yamani ) ,they all together have been fighting the idea of a democratc moslem country would never take place ,because that is agianst whabbism.
I think this is what the reality we observe that in most moslem countries islam and democracy contradict eachothers .
Where did you get this number ?? I am actually looking for some stat to see how Iraqi people feel about insurgency and the US troops in their country.