AN: Mashaei is very very Bahari

Oct 18, 2002
Khatami pulls no support. He is a joke, and pretty much a stooge for the regime.

Mashaei or even AN may say nice things about Khamenei here and there but the overall trend of their politics is moving away from clerics. Mashaei even said that the era of Islam has come to an end and its time to move forward.

ملتی که با یک مویز تب میکنه و با یک مصاحبه جوگیر میشه حکومتی بهتر از جمهوری اسلامی هم گیرش نمیاد!
یک دفعه بیاین بگین طرف خود توماس جفرسون ایرانه.

The guy has been responsible for the most disastrous executive branch in the past century in Iran and all of a sudden he is hailed as a Messiah!

footballeirani said:
IR headed for disaster. Thats what I am advocating. I want a shit show with these monkeys tearing each other up and people getting fed up and losing patience. The likes of Khatami will only prolong this process. Why would anyone here want IR to be around longer?
Iranians have shown over and over again that their only reaction to getting screwed harder is to bend more. If you are waiting for people losing patience, you will have to wait a long time.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
The guy who you hail as the biggest disaster in executive branch has arguably done the most damage to this regime. He has repeatedly screwed around with the sanctity of clerical system and the names who make the foundations of this system. It has come to the point that Askar Oladi has to throw support behind the likes of Mousavi and the family of martyrs openly express their opinions that it was not this bad during Shah's time. The regime is imploding from within in front of us. Khatami was the president for 8 years and none of this happened.

How can these idiots be in charge much longer at this rate? Let them continue and sure enough any little support they enjoy will be gone too.

Oct 18, 2002
Shahin jan,

I have two main reasons for wanting to vote for him:

1) He does not believe in the Velayateh Faghih concept; and

2) He believes that an akhoond belongs to hozeh elmiyeh and should have no business in politics.

For me, seeing someone like Mashaei in power will mean an eventual change in Iranian polictics. Whether this change is towards a better direction is something to be seen but in my view, it cannot be any worse than what it is now. And most importantly, he can be the one person we have all been waiting for from within that can bring about some real change without causing any major damage or chaos. We all thought Khatami was that person not knowing that he had no balls. So, I'd like to give Mashaei the beneft of the doubt.
Regardless of what Mashaei's real beliefs are, the IRI power centers have no intention of letting him into the playing field and at least at the moment there seems to be no incentives or threats to force them into doing so. He enjoys no power base of his own and his financial support network was dismantled by the IRI judiciary. I bet anyone that Mashaei or anyone else from AN camp would not pass GC filters.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
AS jan if he was against Velayat how come he says he is a "sarbaze Velayat". How many secular people have the AN/Mashaei people appointed? Can you name even one person? Other than a couple of one liners like we are friends with the people of Israel or we are the followers of an Iranian school of thought what ACTONS have these 2 men taken? Have you seen what has become of the "Miraase farhangi" that Esi has headed for 7 years? If people say I go for him because it would create a rift between the IR hierarchy I can understand but to call him zed Velayat and anti Akhund I don't get.
I think footbalirani said what I wanted to say Zob jan.

Practially there are a few options by which we could see a change in Iranian regime. The best and the only option however, in my view, is one that comes and starts from within and with no violence. I really think Mashaei can pull something like that. At the same time, knowing what his thoughts are and how IRI is afraid of him, it's quite unlikely he'll be able to run. I think at the end, someone like Nikzad or Elham from AN's camp will run and they will lose, and AN and co. will be history and of course, we are back at square one.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
I bet anyone that Mashaei or anyone else from AN camp would not pass GC filters.
I am with you on that when it comes to Mashaei but to save face, I really think Nikzad or Gholamhossein Elham will be able to run but of course, they stand no chance. I am not sure if you read today but a member from the conservative camp expressed concern today that if Mashaei gets blocked from running, AN might cancel the whole "election". I can see AN doing that.

Jun 18, 2005
AN needs to build on his popularity at this point. The crazy bad economic situation is hurting his prospects and I am willing to bet that the regime is helping to make it much worse short of a collapse. He needs to somehow in spite of sanctions spend billions of dollars on smaller cities and throw money around. He is hardly making any more trips to other provinces now. That is worrisome. Does he enjoy the support he once had? Probably not. The conservatives are licking their chops at this point

His other bet is to use Mashaei and create enthusiasm in those frustrated with clerics. With that move he wont garner any more support than Mousavi. I just think AN is screwed at this point. The regime will not agree to a nuclear package so the sanctions stay on until the election and people keep hurting and remain dissastisfied with AN.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Absolutely nothing significant will ensue after the elections no matter who wins or loses. Some of you folks think of Iran as a ticking bomb. Well, it's not a ticking bomb. It's a fairly well ventilated volcano with a constant but controlled flow of lava. Any explosive or sudden attempt is quite easily dealt with. This is not 1979 (which btw was such a pussified revolution, I can't find a single example of it in history)

Islamic Republic as it once stood has been gone for quite a while now (starting with Khomeini's death and peaking with Khatami's presidency). It's now a semi-monarchy with Khamenei playing the role of a mysterious king who in reality doesn't hold much power. The real power is where the guns are (Sepah) and its child-branch (Basij). They will be around for many more decades regardless of who is Rahbar and who is the president.

The people of Iran unfortunately got themselves in a vortex that has many more circles to make before it nears the final hole.

I'm amazed at how easily people get so excited about nothing. Mashaei is a "nothing". So was AN. So was Mousavi. Only and only one thing may make a significant change in Iran's political structure and that is Khamenei's death. Even-though he doesn't hold the ultimate power, his presence serves as a significant corner-stone to the Islamic Fascists who have got the master-key to controlling the ignorant majority. Yes the majority of Iranians are highly ignorant.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

برادر ِ ایران پرست ، اسفندیار رحیم مشّایی : رئیس جمهور
خواهر ِ هنرمند ، ستاره ی ِ تابان ِ آسمان ِ هنر ِ هفتم ، هدیه تهرانی : معاون ِ اوّل ِ رئیس جمهور
ارادتمند مشدی : مسئول ِ اجرایی ِ معاون ِ اوّل ِ رئیس جمهور

زنده باد بهار

بوی ِ سبزه بوی ِ خاک
بوی ِمنصوبات ِ رژیم ِ پاک
بوی ِ شورای ِ نگهبان ِ از مُغاک
نَرم نَرمَک می رسد اینک بهار

مُغاک = سوراخ ِ غار ، گودال ِ عمیق

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
I am with you on that when it comes to Mashaei but to save face, I really think Nikzad or Gholamhossein Elham will be able to run but of course, they stand no chance. I am not sure if you read today but a member from the conservative camp expressed concern today that if Mashaei gets blocked from running, AN might cancel the whole "election". I can see AN doing that.

کاظم جان

شما از پدیده ای به نام ِ " حُکم ِ حکومتی ِ رهبر " غافل نَشُو

اگر خامنه ای " حْکم ِ حکومتی " بده ، تصمیمات ِ قوّه های سه گانه و چهار گانه و غیره مثل ِ برف آب میشه.اساس ِ سیستم بر این است

اون امام ِ زمان هم اگر ظهور کنه باید اوّل پُشت ِ سَر ِ " آقا " نماز بخونه

از این خبرها نیست که یکی مثل ِ احمدی نژاد بیاد و برای ِ رهبر تصمیم بگیره. ولایت ِ خدا بر زمین را دست ِ کم نگیرید.تا حالا کلّی ضرب ِ شصت نشون داده و باز هم نشون میده اگر لازم باشه ، البته به پشتوانه ی ِ سپاه و ارگان های ِ سرکوب و برادران ِ همیشه حاضر در صحنه ی ِ بسیجی و حزب اللهی

به نظر ِ من در حال ِ حاضر سردار قالیباف ( شهردار ِ تهران ) بالاترین شانس را داره که منصوب بشه.سپاه و رهبران ِ سپاه پُشت و پناهشن و رهبر هم وقتش که بشه ازَش حمایت می کنه

May 12, 2007

برادر ِ ایران پرست ، اسفندیار رحیم مشّایی : رئیس جمهور
خواهر ِ هنرمند ، ستاره ی ِ تابان ِ آسمان ِ هنر ِ هفتم ، هدیه تهرانی : معاون ِ اوّل ِ رئیس جمهور
ارادتمند مشدی : مسئول ِ اجرایی ِ معاون ِ اوّل ِ رئیس جمهور

زنده باد بهار

بوی ِ سبزه بوی ِ خاک
بوی ِمنصوبات ِ رژیم ِ پاک
بوی ِ شورای ِ نگهبان ِ از مُغاک
نَرم نَرمَک می رسد اینک بهار

مُغاک = سوراخ ِ غار ، گودال ِ عمیق

Sarparaste seda va sime your truely.

Jun 18, 2005
Who holds the power in Iran? Khamenei. He is not a ceremonial king.

Who changes the heads of sepah, army, and basij? Khamenei

Who carries the title of supreme commander? Khamenei

Where does most of the money in system flow? Daftare Khamenei and setad ejrayi farmane hazrate imam. The money there far exceeds the amounts in Sepah's hands in Khatamol Anbia or other companies associated with it.

Who has his own intelligence branch in sepah, universities, and all public institutions? Khamenei

Iran is still a very clerical system. It is going to move away from that in the near future due to aging Mullahs and perhaps sepah wanting a bigger share of the pie. However at this point Khamenei very much holds the power.

Jun 18, 2005
محمود احمدی***نژاد٬ رئیس دولت دهم گفته «کسی که بتواند بازخواست کند اما بازخواست نشود، زمینه خوبی برای فساد دارد» و «سعادت انسان با تسلط بر دیگران و اثبات قدرت او نسبت به دیگران حاصل نمی***شود.»

AN talked more about Bahar today and then said the above. Gee I wonder who is he talking about. Belakhare in herse Khamenei ro dar miare. lol

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Honestly guy’s don’t pay too much attention to the Islamic circus. As they wish another puppet would be pulled out to say what will make people happy at the moment and right away they will do the opposite. As BT indicated its a timed ventilated volcano or as I would have it a tea pot. They let it air out with their bogus circus and back to the boiler room.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
The problem is that they're running out of puppets Pooya jaan. Anyone who comes to power at this point as the president, is going to eventually resent the fact that the real power is in someone else's hand, even if they are the democratically elected leader and the choice of the people (at least in their mind). So, it has to be either someone real stupid and with no backbone that will undoubtedly screw up the social and economic fabric and set the IR on an even more destructive path, or someone with at least half a brain who's not going to be happy with being a puppet. At the end of the say, this system has been broken since the beginning, but people were willing to go along with it and serve it to serve their own interests. It has now come to the point that the interests of the people serving the system are on opposite paths and contradicting each other. There's only so much money to go around and the good times are over, UNLESS (and that's a big condition) they manage to pull of a miracle with the nuclear negotiations and have the sanctions lifted. In that case, the money will start flowing again and the rank and file may start being okay with their portion of the pie.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The problem is that they're running out of puppets Pooya jaan. Anyone who comes to power at this point as the president, is going to eventually resent the fact that the real power is in someone else's hand, even if they are the democratically elected leader and the choice of the people (at least in their mind). So, it has to be either someone real stupid and with no backbone that will undoubtedly screw up the social and economic fabric and set the IR on an even more destructive path, or someone with at least half a brain who's not going to be happy with being a puppet. At the end of the say, this system has been broken since the beginning, but people were willing to go along with it and serve it to serve their own interests. It has now come to the point that the interests of the people serving the system are on opposite paths and contradicting each other. There's only so much money to go around and the good times are over, UNLESS (and that's a big condition) they manage to pull of a miracle with the nuclear negotiations and have the sanctions lifted. In that case, the money will start flowing again and the rank and file may start being okay with their portion of the pie.
But everybody already knows this. They are fighting to get to the presidency to steal more not to give the president more powers. Mashaei knows he will not have more than 2,000,000 votes without these nationalistic shoars.

Jun 18, 2005
But everybody already knows this. They are fighting to get to the presidency to steal more not to give the president more powers. Mashaei knows he will not have more than 2,000,000 votes without these nationalistic shoars.
If you want to steal more money in Iran then there are much better ways than getting involved with the office of presidency. The likes of Velayati and Hadad are in this because they are stupid and following orders. Plus they are power hungry.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
If you want to steal more money in Iran then there are much better ways than getting involved with the office of presidency. The likes of Velayati and Hadad are in this because they are stupid and following orders. Plus they are power hungry.
The office of the presidency is 2nd only to the beyte rahbari in assigning funds to each and every power center. Why do you think the vezarate naft is the most popular ministry?