And...

Jun 7, 2004
Sepah is still the number one enemy of all Iranians.

It is not the Mullahs, it is not Rafsanjani, it is not the Arabs, it is not Israel, it is not the US, etc, ..., it is Sepah.

Until such time that Iranians realize this fact and unite together against the number 1 enemy they will not be able to take a step forward

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I've never been in favour of an armed struggle.. but I think it's time for people to start arming themselves to resist these murderous power hungry fuckers

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I can totally see why the jews and Israelis are frightened by Ahmadinejad. For the first time, I actually believe Ahmadi and his clan are stupid enough to do something silly. These people aren't just putting on a front. They believe in this ideology. Much more dangerous than Hashemi and his gang.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
I can totally see why the jews and Israelis are frightened by Ahmadinejad. For the first time, I actually believe Ahmadi and his clan are stupid enough to do something silly. These people aren't just putting on a front. They believe in this ideology. Much more dangerous than Hashemi and his gang.
well...I read in a couple places that Israel's army was hoping for AN to win in order to make it harder for Barack to break any deal.
4 more years of him would be too much for Iran.

May 9, 2004
بنده فکر نمی کنم یک جنگ مسلحانه علیه سپاه و بسیج عاقلانه باشد
یا اصلا بتواند کاری از پیش ببرد بجز هرج و مرج و تصفیه کردن بقیه مبارزان
و دوباره سالها سکوت و وحشت
قیام مردمی به معنای کلمه تنها راه بر اندازی رژیم خواهد بود و من الان فکر نمی کنم چنین چیزی ممکن باشد
زیرا ملیونها ایرانی اگر حتی اکثریت نباشند هنوز طرفدار رژیم هستند

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Arming should be the last resort. There are so many steps that needs to be taken and so many things that have to be in place before you can have a military branch for your movement.

This the spark and the likes of Mussavi, Hashemi, Khatami, Karoubi and ..... can either kills it like last time or make it to a fire which burn Velayate Faghih and .... It is all on their shoulder.

Feb 22, 2005
I think many of us that have believed for long that gradual transition to democracy is possible have finally figured it that it is not possible. Over the last several years, the regime has been tightening the noose and it will continue to do so.

I will like to hear more from others if they still believe the gradual transition to democracy is possible with IR.

And I do agree Sepah is the biggest threat. I just dont see how people will be able to stand up to a well armed group who works on the philosophy of dying or killing the apostles that fight for democracy earns them a place in heaven.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
well said FT jan. they are the number 1 enemy. they have so much power behind them and very well financed and organized to do anything they want.

But having said that, they still cant bear masses of ppl. if u notice in the video of protests, as soon as masses of ppl attack them to stop them from beating up a man/woman, they back off and escape.

They are beatable and despite their strengths, they are still in minority.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
well...I read in a couple places that Israel's army was hoping for AN to win in order to make it harder for Barack to break any deal.
Historically, I don't believe chiefs of the IDF have been the most pragmatists among the Israelies. The problem now is that their views on Iran will now dominate the Israeli politics and anyone advocating moderation towards Iran will be censored from the debate. I don't see these conditions as favorable for Iran. Mousavi really made it clear that this was probably his biggest worry. The relationship dynamics between Iran and Israel have changed significantly in the past few years. There is no longer that old sense of codependency to offset Arab influence.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Very true. Daniel Pipes, a hardcore right-wing neocon, said that if he could vote in the Iranian elections he'd vote for Poop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/12/right-wing-neocons-rootin_n_214698.html

I'm also sure Bibi Netanyahu is really happy about this as well. It'll mean Obama won't be able to talk to Iran and he can continue to use Iran as a means to continue the settlements and so on.

SirAlex

National Team Player
May 6, 2007
قدرت اقتصادی سپاه پاسداران

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgW0FcSQJ-A"]YouTube - ‫قدرت اقتصادی سپاه پاسداران - Û±‬‎[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmT_rInB_g"]YouTube - ‫قدرت اقتصادی سپاه پاسداران - Û²‬‎[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-QdHhvAbVY"]YouTube - ‫قدرت اقتصادی سپاه پاسداران - Û³‬‎[/ame]

Jun 7, 2004
Very true. Daniel Pipes, a hardcore right-wing neocon, said that if he could vote in the Iranian elections he'd vote for Poop.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/12/right-wing-neocons-rootin_n_214698.html

I'm also sure Bibi Netanyahu is really happy about this as well. It'll mean Obama won't be able to talk to Iran and he can continue to use Iran as a means to continue the settlements and so on.
Yes, this is true. It is not that all of Israel or all of Israelis are thrilled with an Ann victory. It is that the Israeli far right, the insanely hateful and bigoted, are happy beyond words with the second Ann coup. They, and the Ann-Sepah gang are one and the same, mirror images of each other and they need each other.

Jun 7, 2004
Did I say so? Well, Sepah is still the number 1 enemy of all of Iranians. All Iranians, including the Mullahs, must get united behind ridding themselves of a bunch of obash and oghde'i leaches. This is what needs to be understood.