Another Cell phone question

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
So last night I lost my cell phone but I don’t feel bad about it as it was old and had hardware problems.
Anyways, I am looking around to buy a phone which is compatible with Rogers' network. I was wondering if some of you cell phone savvy people would give me some advice on the cell phone model that I should get.

I’m planning to spend no more than $200-250 on the phone. And the only extra feature I want beside the superb reception is decent (at least 2 megapixel) camera. Nothing else...

p.s. I heard Nokia and Sony are pretty good but there are zillion models out there and I just don’t know which one is best.

PJ

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
I have a Nokia 6126. It has a very nice camera, music player, ...
I have been very happy with it. I got it for free with a plan from Cingular in the US. But I think you can get it without a plan from Nokia website for $200. I am sure you can find it cheaper from other places.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
its a hard question man, i mean if you only care for the camera, go with Sony Ericsson W810i , its 79$ now and i know its got a very good camera, i got a HTC S621 i love the phone but the camera is 1.3 so i guess you wont like it, you can also go with Sony Ericsson K790 , its got a 3.2 MP Camera , and its 179$ ...
:cheers:

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
thanks to all for the suggestions.

i checked out a couple stores and asked a whole bunch of people and it seems Sony Ericsson W810i suits me the most...it's only 80 bucks so i can't go worng with it.

Zanimi

Ball Boy
Apr 24, 2006
Canada
thanks to all for the suggestions.

i checked out a couple stores and asked a whole bunch of people and it seems Sony Ericsson W810i suits me the most...it's only 80 bucks so i can't go worng with it.
w810i comes with a 1gb memory card, if u buy the phone from rogers on a plan they give u an additional 4gb card.