Anthony Joshua "27" vs Wladimir Klitschko "41"

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
April 29, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
Wonder if there's any living homie who can pull off the Wladimir "Kazakh-rock" Mr. Klitschko off the stage?
I know they call him Dr. Steelhammer, but I like to call him Kazakh-rock.

Joshua been acting "dead-end-kid" A.K.A. a though thug for a while but to me he seems pretty "too" nice and stylish home-boy.
He is quoted as saying;
"I learnt more about my family's history and I ended up getting an Africa tattoo underneath it. It was a nice combination to have wisdom and your heritage tattooed underneath, so it went well. I've actually got that tattooed on me as well in the middle of my neck. It's shaped me in the sense that it's been a blessing because I think I can talk to anyone; different backgrounds, cultures and religion because I've been exposed to so many different cultures."
"I think that's a blessing that's shaped me really well."

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Strange, for the first time I see fighters who do not hugging each other all the fight through as fudges.
That kid Josh impresses, smart kid. Klitschko seems at a loss, never seen him like this!!!!!
Round 5, Klitschko down on knees.... for the first time i think in the whole of his career, wow!

Round 9, Josh been down too, once, Klitschko mastering the kid now... very classy fight. I like it!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Heavyweights boxing's back from its deep space nine, I witnessed the birth of a new star!
The Joshua kid is hard-nosed and he can act worrier, no shame no fear, one of the most thrilling fights in recent heavyweight history.
Only shame in this is the fact that the champ is a brit... LOL!

Volodymyr Volodymyrovych Klychko down, the Era Is Over!

[video=youtube;7_3xFTAuiyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_3xFTAuiyE[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
muhammad ali!!!!
What a dishonor to his original and fine name, "Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr".
Fuck that choce moron-iho, he's destroyed Man U, that scared pussy!

A. Joshua is a great boxer, nice style!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The atta boy of the Rummy's Corner went all the way right....all the way till the end, though he predicted the outcome a bit wrong.
Still a well done clip, especially for those who like the backdrop history of today's boxing.

[video=youtube_share;c37UAlpfD9U]https://youtu.be/c37UAlpfD9U?t=22[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Dat fucking stoppage at round ten, the heck what a joke....... Lost al my faith on AJ, just another scam, e'fuckin ey!

[video=youtube;1v_AA_3pgc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v_AA_3pgc4[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Andy Ruiz v Anthony Joshua
Joshua was smacked concretely hard ouut'a last fight, he was sniped on his butt thoroughly, now that might either made him a better individual, a better fighter, a better person, or that lost might just destroyed him properly, we will see that in a couple of hours.
On the other hand, Andy Ruiz a nice & cool fella, he grows in his regalia for each day that passes. Utterly modest chapo, I starting kind of like'm!

The fuck they needed to run this fight outt'a sandi-analia land, damned money buys everything, thats for sure!

However....I say as Michael Buffer use to burly announce.....
Let's get ready to Rumbüüüüüüüüle!!!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
A focused, dedicated and luxury dancer A. Joshua took this fight. He did stand tall, he was victorious, tremendous class.
Chubby Ruiz Jr. ain't no boxer, a simple heavy slugger. Sorry fella you're gone with history now. You were very lucky there at the fist fight, but you gotcha dat money.

By the way for the first time in my Boxing-watching history I did not spend a lousy penny on pay-per-View this time. I snatched the live stream for free, fuck'm all them sandies!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
A focused, dedicated and luxury dancer A. Joshua took this fight. He did stand tall, he was victorious, tremendous class.
Chubby Ruiz Jr. ain't no boxer, a simple heavy slugger. Sorry fella you're gone with history now. You were very lucky there at the fist fight, but you gotcha dat money.

By the way for the first time in my Boxing-watching history I did not spend a lousy penny on pay-per-View this time. I snatched the live stream for free, fuck'm all them sandies!

Arash Jan I love Jashua, he is a great boxer and a wonderful human being but the Mexican is also a great boxer, don't let his chubby unattractive body shape fool you, he is a very dangerous fighter that likes to get close to bigger opponents and unleash heavy blows.
Jashua had to be on top of his game and keep well away from him to beat him and the Mexican could have found a slightest drop in his guard and land a decisive blow at any moment.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Arash Jan I love Jashua, he is a great boxer and a wonderful human being but the Mexican is also a great boxer, don't let his chubby unattractive body shape fool you, he is a very dangerous fighter that likes to get close to bigger opponents and unleash heavy blows. Jashua had to be on top of his game and keep well away from him to beat him and the Mexican could have found a slightest drop in his guard and land a decisive blow at any moment.
Agha Oghab, as I wrote in my pre-post "Andy Ruiz did act utterly as a modest chapo", he displayed a great character during the weight-in, very respectful blighter. No signs of rumpus as we are use to in such occasions.
However I stand my case, he's not the type of pretty jabber you pay to see a fight of professional bout of twelve rounds, despite the fact that he's a nice fella.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Agha Oghab, as I wrote in my pre-post "Andy Ruiz did act utterly as a modest chapo", he displayed a great character during the weight-in, very respectful blighter. No signs of rumpus as we are use to in such occasions.
However I stand my case, he's not the type of pretty jabber you pay to see a fight of professional bout of twelve rounds, despite the fact that he's a nice fella.

That's because of his body type, he can't jab with those short hands, everyone outreach him, he wants to get in close and scruff it out with his heavy punches.
He is a bit similar to the way tysone used to fight close range.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am going to explain the sweet science first of all Joshua has an 84" reach and for his division that is excellent.
I walk in super middle weight 160-180 now but I can cut to middle weight because at 6f' with a 75" reach advantage,
the average light heavywehght has a 74" reach and Connor McGregor has a 73 inch reach. Now that we discussed reach measurement from one arm to other, here is the division break down by weight and reach, let's discuss strategy fighting a south pa unorthodox fighter vs a traditional fighter, Eastern Eurpean style jab jab strike, while playing D-aka FMW. (Side note met him, live in Vegas, my dad and I like him). Back to fight training and strategy.
1-After you get your hand speed up by hitting the speed back for 6 months and do footwork drills( to throw a proper punch, fight on your toes and use your hips)
how to beat a south pa vs a traditional fighter
South pa Everything is the opposite they throw power punches with their right and jab with the left, opposite of the traditional fighter
1 control center of the ring and let him come to you and throw that jab if he is a traditional fighter he throws with his left leaving his right rib exposed.
You set up your upper cut or hook, with the 2nd punch for every 1 punch you do two cunters, crack that right rib forcing him to drop his hands.
Once he drops his hands and you "SLIP THE JAB" duck and move to his LEFT and crack him. When he drops his hands
3-You set up the upper cut or a hook to the left- hit him low hit him high. In Russian in Creed 2 Drago taught to Viktor-
Khit-Zdravstvuy niziky, Kit Zradvuy Voyo, nizkiy, Voyovysoko, Khit Zdravusy nizkiy, Voyo-Хит Здравствуй

For the traditional fighter Ukranian fighter like Wladimir Wladimirovitsch Klitschko you need The traditional strategy
Klitschko has a soft jaw but besides that you let him come to you he will throw with his left and his power punches with his right-Remember that
You let him thow the jab and now you SLIP the jab and move to his RIGHT and wam. See Klitschko got stunned when Joshua landed once he landed,
bam you go after him and drop bombs you throw that rip shot Khit-Zdravstvuy niziky, Khit-Zdravstvuy Voyo
@Arash_Tombangir Hope you guys enjoyed the breakdown from the fighter's perspective and analysis. Well with corona-Vegas said no combat sports for now doh!