Any good series to watch like breaking bad or dexter?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Netflix has a really good series called Narcos-That is like Breaking Bad or Dexter.
Narcos' first two seasons focused on Pablo Escobar and his activities in Columbia, with season three revolving around the Cali Cartel following his death. We then found ourselves drafted to Mexico, with Diego Luna assuming the central role as drug lord Félix Gallardo. But there are myriad other kingpins and cartels spanning various other geographic locations, each with their own identities and narratives, that lend themselves to dramatization.

According to THR, the show's executive producers have discussed looking beyond the Americas.
@HalaMadrid I liked Dexter but I will be honest, I have not seen all of the episodes of Breaking Bad or the spinoff Better Call Saul but I have seen some, I would like to get into it. The one that I skipped that I am sure everyone is into is GOT, it just did not do it for me, I tried.
Apparently, if you like the Sopranos, you will like Breaking Bad, it's like the American meth biker version of the Sopranos.
Now I want to catch Better Call Saul after Breaking Bad. It follows the attorney, Saul; who wants to be legit but the only work he receives is from the mob so he is always in an internal conflict It's a spinoff of Breaking Bad
Now if you really want to watch a show that will knock your socks off, try THE WIRE. I will not give any spoilers you just got to watch it, I think it is even better than the Sopranos.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The final season of BCS was as expected. Luckily no fucked up ending like Game of Thrones. I wasn't of fan of the prisoners chanting in the bus but everything else was good. A bit of Mike and Chuck and even Walter White. Hope they make a new series on Saul in prison.