Any good series to watch like breaking bad or dexter?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Looking for a highly exciting series. Something like 24, Game of Thrones, Lost, Heroes, Rome, etc.

Any idea anyone?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Looking for a highly exciting series. Something like 24, Game of Thrones, Lost, Heroes, Rome, etc.

Any idea anyone?
Hanna on Amazon Prime is exciting somehow.
The Vikings also good.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Hanna on Amazon Prime is exciting somehow.
The Vikings also good.
Have seen the Vikings. Not bad. I thought the Last Kingdome was better though. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

BTW for all martial arts fans....... I recommend the Chinese movies "IP man". There are 4 of them (3 on Netflix). It's Bruce Lee's old master and the movies are half true/half fiction about his life. Great Kung Fu fighting scenes and it's real Kung Fu as apposed to Bruce Lee's martial arts and it was supervised by IP Man's real son.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Have seen the Vikings. Not bad. I thought the Last Kingdome was better though. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it.

BTW for all martial arts fans....... I recommend the Chinese movies "IP man". There are 4 of them (3 on Netflix). It's Bruce Lee's old master and the series is half true/half fiction about his life. Great Kung Fu fighting scenes and it's real Kung Fu as apposed to Bruce Lee's martial arts and it was supervised by IP Man's real son.
Yeah I saw the first IP man, koli khaleh bandi, but overall good

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I really like British mini series, short and to the point with characters look like ordinary people that you can bound with not like Hollywood characters. I guess Fleabag was an example, season 2 was very funny, it was like very interesting comedy. Definitely recommend.