Any good series to watch like breaking bad or dexter?

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I just finished watching "The honorable woman" on Netflix. It was amazing. Its about the Arab/Israeli conflict and major powers. Actually, I found it very relevant to the Charlie Hebro incident. If you find an extra 6 hours in your schedule, I highly recommend you to watch the series.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The Fall an original netflix series is not bad.

They have this first role guy who truly acts well as an manipulative evil guy.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The Fall an original netflix series is not bad.

They have this first role guy who truly acts well as an manipulative evil guy.
Haha -- I just watched episode 1, nothing compare to "The Killing"
we already know who the killer is, no suspense whatsoever :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
u guys watch Shameless? its AMAZING
Unemployed Frank Gallagher -- a single father of eight kids -- attempts to keep sane, often with a little help from a bottle.
seems like serious comedy, that is what I like :D

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
BattleStar Galactica is a master piece of television making, much les about space more about , politics, humanity, love, sacrifice and social responsibility. must watch!!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Anybody watching Better call Saul? It's kind of has a slow start but so did breaking bad. I have a feeling once Mike (The old dude from bb) gets more involved it will be amazing.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't if you guys remember Poiret and Mrs Marple from Iran.
They are both on netflix and pretty family friendly if you like to watch them with family.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Anybody watching Better call Saul? It's kind of has a slow start but so did breaking bad. I have a feeling once Mike (The old dude from bb) gets more involved it will be amazing.
My boy Mike watches it but honestly I haven't even had the chance to watch breaking bad or any of those walking dead. The only show I really watch just to wind down the night is Family Guy and mainly, I am wathcing a sporting game. The last good series I really got into and it was my favorite. THE WIRE. #2 on the list is The Sopranos so you know what type of shows I like. I don't like the cutzey shows like the middle or that other one with Ed O'Neil(aka Al Bundy on Married With Children that was my favorite back in the day btw) and he is married they live in a nice suburb anyways i don't like shows like that. I like shows about the hood or about the maffia or something exciting like police or military shows things like that and of course. i USED TO WATCH A LOT MORE but now with work, martial arts, piano, learning spanish etc I don't have time to even go out on dates or anything and it's a shame too because I finally am starting to look fot but meh priorities. IF there is not a good basketball game or football/soccer game(and I;ll watch one) i only watch about less than 2 hrs a day.

DA DA DA...DA DA DA
espn.