any word on why Ashkan Dejagah did not play today?

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
Did CQ explain his line up in the post game interviews.

I am baffled by his line up. I do give him some credit for making some necessary corrections to the line up, but would like to hear his explanation for his surprise decisions.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
he is injured - or at least just coming back from injury. hopefully he will make qatar game.

اشکان دژآگه پس از پایان بازی به همراه "میک مک درموت" در زمین حاضر شد و تمرینات خاصی را انجام داد.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

اشکان دژآگه پس از پایان بازی به همراه "میک مک درموت" در زمین حاضر شد و تمرینات خاصی را انجام داد.

اشکان بعد از بازی اومد توی زمین که خالکوبی هاش رو به تماشا چی های اُزبکی نشون بده که هنوز در شوک ِ گل ِ خلعتبری بودند

:)

Hopefully he will fully recover from his injury and be match fit for Qatar game.having Ghazi back would be great too.i think Ghazi can wear down Qatari defenders with his physical style of play and his aerial abilities.

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
CQ needs to field his most formidable line up against Qatar , the 3 home points are VERY CRUCIAL Plus we need to destroy Qatari morale to ensure they lose to other teams and only ensure Iran and Korea qualify...

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
CQ needs to field his most formidable line up against Qatar , the 3 home points are VERY CRUCIAL Plus we need to destroy Qatari morale to ensure they lose to other teams and only ensure Iran and Korea qualify...
Don't be surprise if Qatar makes it out of this group.So they make FIFA look good for picking them for the 2022 WC.

payan

Captain
Dec 12, 2002
usa
good thing we have bunch good players in halfback .so the competition will be real serious in midfield . i think i like this tm coach .very good vesion ,honest in his work. working with big guys ( sir alex ) definitely has giving him a uphand .
using pejman montazeri proves me point .this guy is real ,top notch defender .on left haj safee, maheeni and pejman as once in awhile visitor .on right hedari needs a person to push him further level .
after long time ali karimi played very affective.i wish keeroosh was his coach long time ago .
ansari,rezaee, khalatbari ,afsheen ,gholami .oladi .ghazee .however we need two centre forwatd with good heading ability .
in my surprize i dont considering we didn't have such a player in box still they sent the high ball in corner kick ,the only they hoped namkonam used that which it was waste of time . and uzbs had real four good defenders in department .
as for mid field ,we have nakonam, pejman nouri, ando, dezhage ,safari ( new guy ). jabari .hadadi, ghazi . and zare ( i don't get it ,this guy with great ability shooting with both foot,losing confidence ) .
anyway .khodar ra shokar ke hame ye ma bekalas dovam amedeeem )'