Anybody into cryptocurrency?

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
Just for your info, in the real world of stock market which is not free of scams, companies are held responsible but pre announcing quarterly performance and adjusting it as soon as new data appears and finalizing that report 4 times a year in add'l give next years forecast. So it allows one's speculation to be confirmed along the way.

With bitcoin it has been buy cheap and sell higher and theives like McAfee pumping it with no shame. Preserving your capital should be the primary goal.

Not sure if it was a right thing but I turned everything to BTC only

Oct 18, 2002
Crypto today is like gold. it is a way for you to hege.

you should buy it and then just foget about it for five years.

in other words, you should not be in this game. if you need the money any time soon.

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Crypto today is like gold. it is a way for you to hege.

you should buy it and then just foget about it for five years.

in other words, you should not be in this game. if you need the money any time soon.
Fully agreed, those who got it to make a quick buck are stupid. I think you should hold (unless you really need the money).

May 9, 2004
Another horrible day for Crypto, BTC is now down to 7,000 USD ... experts suggests, the end of Crypto is near and BTC should be around 1000 by end of Feb.
الان باید شک کرد که بیتکوین ممکنه دوباره بره بالا
هر وقت این اکسپرتها یه چیزی میگن برعکس عمل کن

May 9, 2004
بله رئال ماردید و چهار محال حرفشون تا حدودی درسته
یادم میاد سالها پیش ین خریده بودم
تقریبا روی 112
بعد دوباره روی 110
و
109 - 108
خسارتم صدها هزار دلار رسید
گفته بودن که اگر 106 رو نشکنه میره دوباره بالا
رسید به 106 باز خریدم ولی وقتی 106 و 105 را شکست دیگه نتونستم صبر کنم چون هرثانیه جلوی چشمم هزاران دلار به باد میرفت
فروختم با یک خسارت زیاد
و از نارحتی داشتم دیونه میشدم
میدونید چه شد دو روز بعد به 115 رسید
حساب کردم اگر نفروخته بودم صدها هزار دلار به جیب میزدم
البته من نمیگم که صبر کنید
چون ممکنه از این هم بلره پایین و برای همیشه یا سالهای متمادی در زیر این قیمت بمونه
ولی بعضی وقتها عجله کردن خوب نیست
الان هم در داوجونز سهام رو فروخته بودم روی 26500 رفت بالا در اومدم
ولی از انجا سه هزار و 600 نقطه نزول کرد
واقعا شانس تخمی به این میگن
:1:

بله رئال ماردید و چهار محال حرفشون تا حدودی درسته
یادم میاد سالها پیش ین خریده بودم
تقریبا روی 112
بعد دوباره روی 110
و
109 - 108
خسارتم صدها هزار دلار رسید
گفته بودن که اگر 106 رو نشکنه میره دوباره بالا
رسید به 106 باز خریدم ولی وقتی 106 و 105 را شکست دیگه نتونستم صبر کنم چون هرثانیه جلوی چشمم هزاران دلار به باد میرفت
فروختم با یک خسارت زیاد
و از نارحتی داشتم دیونه میشدم
میدونید چه شد دو روز بعد به 115 رسید
حساب کردم اگر نفروخته بودم صدها هزار دلار به جیب میزدم
البته من نمیگم که صبر کنید
چون ممکنه از این هم بلره پایین و برای همیشه یا سالهای متمادی در زیر این قیمت بمونه
ولی بعضی وقتها عجله کردن خوب نیست
الان هم در داوجونز سهام رو فروخته بودم روی 26500 رفت بالا در اومدم
ولی از انجا سه هزار و 600 نقطه نزول کرد
واقعا شانس تخمی به این میگن
:1:
well said , I personally have not gambled my life on it just a few thousands and not that a few thousands are nothing but wont have any impact on my life. Having said that to me it makes sense to keep or lose them all. there was this guy who get a second mortgage on his property and spend them all on coins. these days I wouldn't wanna be that guy .

Zob Ahan

Staff member
Feb 4, 2005
I am waiting for a bounce to sell a couple of these altcoins but will hang on to BTC & ETH & LTC & NEO & QTUM & QMR for the long haul.

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Fairly big news:

Venezuela is the first country to create a state-backed digital currency called "Petro" which is backed by the price of oil ($60 at issuance). The state has already issued the currency via a national registry (more than 3 million people signed up). This is a special coin. It's "pre-mined" (no more mining). It's limited to 100 million coins (no inflation) and its users are all identified (national digital registry).

Here's the most significant part: Venezuela will soon pay its state employees in "Petro"!!! The state has also deemed it legal and actually encourages citizens to pay their taxes in "Petro"!

Well...this should make things interesting. Bitcoin is about to have a real rival.

Zob Ahan

Staff member
Feb 4, 2005
Fairly big news:

Venezuela is the first country to create a state-backed digital currency called "Petro" which is backed by the price of oil ($60 at issuance). The state has already issued the currency via a national registry (more than 3 million people signed up). This is a special coin. It's "pre-mined" (no more mining). It's limited to 100 million coins (no inflation) and its users are all identified (national digital registry).

Here's the most significant part: Venezuela will soon pay its state employees in "Petro"!!! The state has also deemed it legal and actually encourages citizens to pay their taxes in "Petro"!

Well...this should make things interesting. Bitcoin is about to have a real rival.
The only thing is nobody takes Venezuela serious and they being bankrupt won't help.

Bache Tehroon

Staff member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The only thing is nobody takes Venezuela serious and they being bankrupt won't help.
The country's economy is indeed bankrupt but there are 31 million Venezuelans and one of the largest oil reserves in the world underneath them. The world cannot afford to not take Venezuela seriously.

This "Petro" coin is already more well-backed than Bitcoin because it has a country's national asset tied to it and is state-backed (no other crypto has that going for it)

I think the world will try everything to destroy the whole thing, but if a state says you can pay your taxes in Peshgel, then Peshgel is a valid currency.

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Pedar Jan relax. same source claimed they hit $60 K in 2018. Just imagine you lost them already and check back in 6 months from now. btw, yes some of those cryptos just popped up like mushroom and have no value so it makes sense to turn everything to BTC or LTC
Not sure why you think I am not relaxed? this is a thread about Crypto no? should we not be sharing news? I am just sharing what i read (positive or negative) ... I think everyone should do the same ...