Anybody into cryptocurrency?

Pooya

Administrator, Technical Team Director
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
screw everything else. I tuned ever thing to BTC
personally I think its a mistake, but no one knows, the reason I think its a mistake is, BTC is at 15K, no way in like the next 2-3 months is going to be 30K, but, ripple was at .40, now at 2.30 ... your money grows MUCH MUCH faster with ALTs than BTC

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dogecoin founder on Twitter: I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn't released a software update in over two years has $1 billion market.

They removed a lot of money from the American ppl in the stock market crash and real estate crash.. this crypto thing will also remove a lot of money from hands of ppl globally.

I wonder what total disposable cash is among all people in developed countries (Generally west, affluent arab nations ppl and far east countries)

Playboy

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2010
my dad's friends were over in our house for dinner this past weekend.
one of them was telling my dad that his son wants to close his laser
hair removal business and start issuing their own crypto currency.
i grinned but then realized if riot and kodak can do it and triple their
stock price in a week then why not.

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
On Wednesday, Goldman weighed in on the bitcoin debate with a nine-page report to clients titled "Bitcoin as Money." They've caved. Cryptocurrency, with bitcoin at the helm, is going to be even bigger this year than it was in 2017. That doesn't mean everyone is going to get rich on it. But what it means is, now that the bulge bracket banks are taking it seriously, a rules-based system is likely at least for bitcoin and trading in bitcoin. More companies will allow bitcoin as a form of payment.

Bitcoin is no match for the dollar. The biggest rival to the dollar today, other than the euro and yen in terms of trade, is China's renminbi, not some cryptocurrency. There are only around 17 million Bitcoin in circulation. The widespread use of the dollar worldwide, and partial- to full-dollarization in some emerging markets (Argentina real estate is almost always priced in dollars) suggests there is a demand for an internationally accepted medium of exchange and store of value. In those countries where banking services are inadequately supplied, and dollars are hard to come by, Bitcoin could easily become a viable alternative, report authors wrote.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2018/01/10/goldman-sachs-caves-bitcoin-is-money/#6ab8600574b7

A8K

Ball Boy
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
South Korean ban on crypto trade news seem to be inflated by CNBC as it's only about regulation and certain exchanges violations; however bitcoin hopefuls interpret it as a way of they pulling bitcoin prices down as wallstreet traders will have their annual bonus mid January and the believe is they would go crazy buying bitcoin..

I myself doubt it but have been wrong before.

Nov 29, 2002
Guys I'm a fan of this new Kucoin exchange - some of their coins have great concepts e.g.

XRB (Railblocks) - no transaction fees
Po.et - defining value of content for content creators, publishers and consumers
DENT - trying to solve global roaming pricing

Feel free to sign up using my referral link (or don't, whatever you prefer):

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=27a3t