Are we in the early stages of a U.S. - Iran confrontation?

Shahin2000

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
I hope I am wrong but the things that are happening now are signaling a war with Iran in the near future. First we had the drone fiasco. Now there are talks about pretty much throwing Iran out of OPEC by not allowing any country buying our oil. Iran has now warned that it will close Strait of Hormuz if they are not able to sell their oil. U.S. is warning against any such threats coming from Iran. Worst of all Obama wants to raise the debt ceiling by 1.2 trillion dollars, which can only mean to provide funding for another war.

Jul 30, 2008
There will be no war. Islamic Republic doesn't have any military at all; no air force, no army and no Navy. Islamic Republic has only basiji which they are only good for killing defense less Iranian. Beside most of these ruling muslim's kids are in western countries for partying.

So there will be no war.

Feb 22, 2005
The sanctions against central bank of Iran is hurting the government for the first time. It is creating a problem for them and if it continues, and US and Europe put the additional sanctions in place, can end up destroying IR. That is why IR is running like chicken in fear of the unknown.

The IR is usually pretty good at controlling and knowing when to pull back to stay in power, but the sanction against the central bank was a superb idea that is causing serious problem for the IR.

Hope we see the IR and their supporters soon hanging from the poles in Iran.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
dont worry nothing will happen till next U.S Presidential election. its just not viable for Obama administration right now to wage war against any country, considering its huge costs for American taxpayers.
After Presidential Election, God knows..:( eitherway, if(and big if) they manage to boycott Iran Oil, with current IR central bank deficit and central bank sanctions, they cant last too long..

Aug 21, 2005
next door
this is just another show by the coward IRI to hike up gas prices so they can balance the budget by the beginning of the iranian new year in 3 month. right now with the sanctions and the yaraneh payments the government is running low on cash for next year's budget. .and it takes 2-3 month usually for the gas prices to increase at the pump, perfect timing so by norooz the government has enough money in the bank. they have also increased the dollars to make more money, as they know that christmas time many iranians travel abroad for vacation and concerts, so both they are hanging on to the dollar and at the same time making a profit of it

May 9, 2004
یا نفس سران رژیم از جای گرم بلند می شود که هر دم و دقیقه تهدیدو وعید میکنند
یا اینکه دیوانه هستند

Feb 17, 2009
یا نفس سران رژیم از جای گرم بلند می شود که هر دم و دقیقه تهدیدو وعید میکنند
یا اینکه دیوانه هستند
na dooste aziz. khode amricayha goftan ke iran tavane bastan tange hormoz ro dare. dar hamin rabete boro to google search kon va chanta ''study'' mibini ke tosh zarfiathaye iran ro tozih dade va takid karde ke iran bedone moshkel mitone tange hormoz ro bebande.

vaghti ke joloye naft o gaz iran ro bebandan in khodesh yek elame jange. iran mosht ro bayad ba mosht javab bede.
in bar ghadima nist ke hameye yek tike az khake iran ro begiran (referring to Qajar era)

alanam dige bahse nezam nist. in bahse hoviyat va khake irane, agar een pedarsookhtehaye amricayi va engilisi az iraniya khosheshon miyomad 300ta iran ro to hava poodr nemikardan, toye jange eragh be saddam shimiyayi nemidadan ke iraniha ro bezanan. va in hame tahrim nemikardan.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
^^^
Surely there is no measure that can circle FirooozAbad's girth. I imagine when the taylor was trying to make basiji pair of pants for him, he shoveled the longest ruler he could find in his ass and multiplied it by 2*3.14

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
^^^
Surely there is no measure that can circle FirooozAbad's girth. I imagine when the taylor was trying to make basiji pair of pants for him, he shoveled the longest ruler he could find in his ass and multiplied it by 2*3.14
loooool!!!hehe good one!
As per some1's post:

یارو زیپ شلوارشو نمی تونه ببنده حالا میخواد تنگه هرمز رو ببنده!!!مملکته داریم؟

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
^^^
indeed he is Iranian bombe nitro-ani.
If the bastard just walks into the water, the sea level around the world will rise by few centimeters.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I doubt there will be an intended full blown war, but US navy will try to stop Iranian oil export and ensure the oil flow from the region through Hormoz as sanctions intensify. This will escalate into the beyond control.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
LOL on the Zob's picture...

So much about the U.S. " Democracy " and the will of its people....I have not met or heard any American citizen outside of capitol hill ( and of course our own refugees)...that its beneficial for U.S. should SHE get into another war.....so..right about now..democracy is down to having the "freedom" to go to a bar or a disco....or perhaps wear a mini skirt....that's good to know...

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005

So much about the U.S. " Democracy " and the will of its people....I have not met or heard any American citizen outside of capitol hill ( and of course our own refugees)...that its beneficial for U.S. should SHE get into another war.....so..right about now..democracy is down to having the "freedom" to go to a bar or a disco....or perhaps wear a mini skirt....that's good to know...
Don't get this. Could someone explain this? It sounds very deep since GP got it ...

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

For the US it's a matter of strategy to control the energy supply to China and India. It is also important to keep mid east nuke free to protect her strategic ally Israel without having Israel to go into war with any moslem country, something that will make long term instablity. So the war is costly but overall beneficial for the US in the long run. Of course they will use the familiar propaganda that this is for people. This is for cosumption of people in the region and for consumption of the average white christian farmer in Iowa.
Mullah's for the last 32 years got it perfectly that they can make any slagons they like, as long as they don't endanger US strategic intrests. For some strange reason, I feel they have lost that touch and this is going to cost them their heads. Otherwise democracy and freedom is bolony...up to even last year US was ready to deal with IRI regardless of what was going to be the situation for ordinary Iranian. If democracy or freedom were the cause, the campaign should have been started in Saudi Arabia.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Well amoo bey , maybe USA is finally listening to your doctrine and prayers.why can't you be happy just for once?:)

یکی بر سر ِ شاخ بُن می بُرید
خداوند ِ بُستان نظر کرد و دید
بگفتا که این مرد بد میکند
نه بر من که بر نفس ِ خود می کند‎

http://www.iransportspress.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30046&

To begin with..this idea(use of military to oust IRI) is not a new opinion of mine...infact I've been saying it on ISP alone for at least the past 2 yrs...and also been saying that I sincerely hope I'm wrong in my reading of our country's dilema. but this is my doctorine ...I could tell u however, that the number of people on my side is growing day by day...or rather yr by yr.....

http://www.iransportspress.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30046

.........I'm gonna jump on any of u sitting there saying we don't want our country bombed......hell ....lot of people and I can't wait long enough for that day.

Last edited: