Are we ready for our Renaissance ??

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Any renaissance in Iran has to start from Islam. Are we ready to do the whole world this great favour ?

I think it's time for an Iranians to Reform at least our understanding of Islam without disrespecting the whole Islamic World !! It's time for a brave and well respected Iranian clergy to stand up against what is being preached and practiced as Islam in Iran today.

As most of you know - a German Priest, by the name of Marthin Luther was able to reform christianity 5 centuries ago, almost single handedly - an event which is considered by many to be the single most important event in western as well as human history. Luther challenged the church by suggesting God as presented by the Roman Chataolics was flawed and far from the God which Jesus called father. I don't know how effected the Arian Luther was by Zartosht teachings, but what he inserted into Roman Chritianity was very much along the concepts of how man is of god - and the only heaven or hell he faces is of his own creation. It is very important to know that Luther succeeded only because the German People stood by him !!

This brings us back to my original suggestion that an Iranian clergy needs to step up and reform today's version of Islam in Iran. In my opinion the only way Islam can be reformed is through Erfan - and understanding that what we have as Ghoraan has indeed been manipulated by Osman or others to help them govern in Arabia. As many of you know, to officialize his version of Ghoraan Osman rounded-up all other versions and set them on fire. I think this can be done in Iran - because Iran is the only Islamic country (maybe Turkey too) in which people will stand by such a proposition. All it takes is a brave Molana like clergy - Educated enough to know Ghoraan by heart and immaginative enough to weed out man made versus.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
No we are not.

We are still at the terror state of things.

you know what i mean right?

1- revolution
2- terror
3- democracy

we got stuck in the terror stage and never got out. Probably because our culture has nearly completely polluted by the invading tribes from Arabia and Mongolia and our race has slipped into degeneration away from its persian purity.

For renaissance to occur, i do believe, there has to some sort of cultural integrity and that does not exist right now.
A renaissance would have occured if SHAH had annihilated all the shiite fundamentalists and had proposed a referendum to limit monarchical power. Plus, if he had allowed trade unions and both nationalist and leftists into the arena of politics but unfortunately he was a slave to this INFERNAL RELIGION too.

what is required right now is cleansing, just like cleaning the hard drive and installing all the softwares over again.