arsenal down and out!!!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
it has been a pleasure seeing arsenal goiong back to where they belong! with a bunch of cheating and bully players and a coach who can only play one system of play this is the only thing they deserve!

losing 3 times to manU this season alone, and 4-2 at home against their 10 men on tuesday was a treat to watch.

i suggest arsene should go back to coaching school and learn a new tactic coz other teams have learned how to play against one tactic-arsenal and arsene doesnt seem to know how to change his tactics against a 5 man midfield! baba even branko changes his tactics once every year!

and for all those glory hunter arsenal fans, i would suggest you look at west london (although you probably dont know if arsenal is north, west, east or south london), coz it seems like chelsea are here to stay. mind you, if the rumours are true and they are going to buy ashley cole from you, then i guess you have a good excuse for deserting arsenal for chelsea.

and for all the true arsenal fans.... well is there such a thing? HAHAHAHA...

truly yours,
your fellow north london team supporter!

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Ali: LOL u said it all man..

After their loss to Man United I was dying to come and write something on ISP but the site was down..

so to all these arsenal fans, what did we sayd a while back? we said Arsenal is not all that.. they can't beat "big" teams.
And once again, the reason why they won the title last year was because all the other teams sucked big time, and Arsenal was best of the worst! :)

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Arsenal are the biggest bunch of primadonnas ever. All fine and dandy when winning, total cry babies when losing including their manager. Henry invariably fails to deliver in the big games also.

Not a great fan of United but lately I have been wanting them to beat Arsenal every time.

Go Iran

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
Ali(ISP) said:
it has been a pleasure seeing arsenal goiong back to where they belong! with a bunch of cheating and bully players and a coach who can only play one system of play this is the only thing they deserve!

losing 3 times to manU this season alone, and 4-2 at home against their 10 men on tuesday was a treat to watch.

i suggest arsene should go back to coaching school and learn a new tactic coz other teams have learned how to play against one tactic-arsenal and arsene doesnt seem to know how to change his tactics against a 5 man midfield! baba even branko changes his tactics once every year!

and for all those glory hunter arsenal fans, i would suggest you look at west london (although you probably dont know if arsenal is north, west, east or south london), coz it seems like chelsea are here to stay. mind you, if the rumours are true and they are going to buy ashley cole from you, then i guess you have a good excuse for deserting arsenal for chelsea.

and for all the true arsenal fans.... well is there such a thing? HAHAHAHA...

truly yours,
your fellow north london team supporter!

Rivals eh Ali Agha? ;)

http://www.awimb.com/postcard/pictures/post11.jpg

C'mon man, funny I don't recall anyone saying anything last year but there is sure a lot of "retroactive" talk from the self-appointed pundits here. I bet I'll get close to 10 responses justifying "previously-made" claims. :D

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
talking about personal "oghde" left in some to let it out against Arsenal!
Your fav ManU couldnt do a jack for 2 yrs now,so we r letting them have some fun with their win over Arsenal after agesss,till we take their spot!:p

+
If our World class coach, Arsen Wenger was the coach u r assuming to be, he wouldnt be invited for FIFA's star team/coach this Feb. how come I dont 30 any Fergusen's name here?!!
talking about burning noses,here!!!:D

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Niloufar said:
talking about personal "oghde" left in some to let it out against Arsenal!
Your fav ManU couldnt do a jack for 2 yrs now,so we r letting them have some fun with their win over Arsenal after agesss,till we take their spot!:p

+
If our World class coach, Arsen Wenger was the coach u r assuming to be, he wouldnt be invited for FIFA's star team/coach this Feb. how come I dont 30 any Fergusen's name here?!!
talking about burning noses,here!!!:D
who said i like manU?

Arsenal

National Team Player
Apr 11, 2003
BWI/PHL
www.arsenalamerica.com
Dear Spurs:
Look, we need to talk. I know we've had something going on for a long time, but look, its over now. I know that you know we've been hanging out with ManU and Chelsea for a while, and well, we just haven't got time for you anymore. Look, don't cry, its been a good time but we've moved on and maybe you should do the same. You should find someone you have more in common with, like Fulham, or maybe Charlton. Those teams are fine, they are kind of more your type anyway. I know this hurts but you have to understand, things change, and we've changed too. We've just grown apart, we're running in different circles. You know how we like to travel in Europe, you always want to stay at home. We just don't connect like we used to. Look, there will always be something there, but really, the feeling is gone. So please, we'll see you around, but don't call, or write. I know in your heart you understand.

Sincerely,

Arsenal

from antifan

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Win or lose Arsenal sarvareh Manchoster and chossieh!! Those low lives at these 2 teams may be getting the better of Arsenal, but they will never have the class of the gunners, and they will never have the same level of accomplishment as Arsenal has had in the last few seasons. :p

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Arsenal said:
Dear Spurs:
Look, we need to talk. I know we've had something going on for a long time, but look, its over now. I know that you know we've been hanging out with ManU and Chelsea for a while, and well, we just haven't got time for you anymore. Look, don't cry, its been a good time but we've moved on and maybe you should do the same. You should find someone you have more in common with, like Fulham, or maybe Charlton. Those teams are fine, they are kind of more your type anyway. I know this hurts but you have to understand, things change, and we've changed too. We've just grown apart, we're running in different circles. You know how we like to travel in Europe, you always want to stay at home. We just don't connect like we used to. Look, there will always be something there, but really, the feeling is gone. So please, we'll see you around, but don't call, or write. I know in your heart you understand.

Sincerely,

Arsenal
from antifan
:D :D

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Khorus said:
Win or lose Arsenal sarvareh Manchoster and chossieh!! Those low lives at these 2 teams may be getting the better of Arsenal, but they will never have the class of the gunners, and they will never have the same level of accomplishment as Arsenal has had in the last few seasons. :p
dude which premiere league have you been watching the sri lankan....

granted Wenger united:) arsenal under the O2 banner and they played beautiful football more two seasons but manchester united has been ruling England since the early 90s.

you need to stick to the LAKERS.