Arsenal & Henry ...

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Manchester United is also on fire KP jan. They got their 8th consecutive win today and thanks to Chelsea's draw the gap between the two is 7 points. There's a chance to win the title with 6 games remaining. Lets go United

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Payandeh Iran said:
Manchester United is also on fire KP jan. They got their 8th consecutive win today and thanks to Chelsea's draw the gap between the two is 7 points. There's a chance to win the title with 6 games remaining. Lets go United
unfortunately my boys messed up during the christmas intensives. loss to blackburn tie with birmingham etc etc.

We have got Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, M'boro. Chelsea has got a much better program. Arsenal right now will try to hit the top five for Champs Leauge spots so it will be extremely hard to overcome them.

However, what seemed impossible a few weeks back has been promoted to "improbable".

good luck to them and i still do believe alex is a good coach since he is making this take shape with one of the most mediocre midfields in EPL.

I do believe that we have absolutely no big names in our midfield and we are still wining.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yup yup we r on fire!!!!:--boos: like never before!!

For the first time I was rooting for ManU to beat Bolton today. God Saha is such a brilliant player!! French blood has done it!:peep:
but dont know why Fergusen doesnt use Park more?!he can make brilliant crosses to strikers. he was just subbed in 89 min to waste time..

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Niloufar said:
yup yup we r on fire!!!!:--boos: like never before!!

For the first time I was rooting for ManU to beat Bolton today. God Saha is such a brilliant player!! French blood has done it!:peep:
but dont know why Fergusen doesnt use Park more?!he can make brilliant crosses to strikers. he was just subbed in 89 min to waste time..
niloufar when you have won 7 games in a row, you don't even let the players change their hair cuts never mind changing the team.