article from Alayam Bahraini newspaper...

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
its in arabic so basically it says that the trio arrived from Frankfurt and are staying in Crown Plaza hotel, They refused to talk to the media and Mahdavikia said that if there's anything to discuss, they'll be happy to do it once the rest of the TM arrive, they held a 1 hour training session in the health club with basic running and stretching. When asked if they are holding a grudge and are here for revenge of 2001, Hashemian replied that they will be treating this game just like anyother and we are friends with the Bahraini players.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
oh thanx..
very professional of Hashemian to say that. In any case, he`ll show his 'friendship' on Wed on the pitch!;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Agree with Niloufar!
LOL@ his friendship!!! :D Oh yeah....he'll show them alright! ;)

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Well i read that report, but I am not sure it was Hashemian who said that, I think it was the guy who came with them (forgot his name) as the 3 players refused to talk to the press.
Anyhow, I agree that we should keep a very low profile and do not make any childish comments (thanks to Ciro we leared the lesson).. if you have something to proove then do it on the pitch !