Asian Champions league 2021-2022

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
As far as I am concerned a lot of Asian countries clubs are not owned privetley and may not have money. This AFC rule is not a good one & influenced by cerain countries. For example, all Saudi clubs government support them and probably owned by King family. Or poor Bangladesh & North Korea clubs may not be able to compete. Many countries are not even Capatilists countries to have private owned clubs.
Yup! Not sure what AFC is trying to do when it sees that Asia doesn't have the culture of privatizing like in Western Europe or North America!
I don't understand AFC's philosophy: on one hand they want to expand Asian Cup and give a chance to poor Asian countries to compete, as we saw in the last edition of the tournament... on the other hand, they make rules for clubs to become privatized and then eliminate bunch of good teams!!!

Dec 30, 2014
AF sick has one rule for Iranians and another for the rest.
Bloody hypocRats .
AFC and FIFA are a sick joke. When you have a whole freaking country named after a family of desert bandits, and the said family pretty much owns everything in that country, it is the height of hypocrisy to fault other clubs for not being private.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Top Teams from Saudi Arabia were denied couple of years agO, 10 teams from China were not given professional certificates and more
Esteghlal and persploise were not only ones, but most obvious ones
In case of persploise it was also the issue of falsifying and photoshopping documents
We should expect more sanctions for these two teams

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
1- ESEs and PP are the most popular clubs in Iran but not by far. A handful of provincial teams are very close in popularity. So it is time to stop the false claim of 40M PP or 30M EsEs fans. Outside Iran only us Iranians support them, I don't get it when Iranians claim they are the biggest clubs in Iran and Asia.

2- Last time EsEs won any trophies in Asia was when Jannati was still a middle-aged man (long time ago when competition was actually something else), and for PP was when Hava was debating with herself to bite the apple or not (it is a false dream). So I doubt they will be immensely missed in the competition.

3- Neither of the clubs is able to clear the financial liabilities. What would you think is the over under before Yamga is at the FIFA crying for his money?

4- These clubs have no income because the wrong structure, corruption, and government meddling.

Government owns IRIB and takes money from EsEs/PP to give to IRIB (unpaid broadcasting rights) every year.
money goes missing.
Government also owns EsES/PP and decides who to support little more on alternative years.
money goes missing
Government owns facilities and let EsEs/PP use them for a fee
money goes missing
Government appoints club officials to replace the ones they also appointed every 6 month (the latest morons are the police guy who ruined a bunch of clubs before to become EsEs president, and a senile PP veteran who coached EsEs (directly demoted them to 3rd division) to chair the board of directors for PP), Letters are not "faxed" and opportunities turn into sanctions,
money goes missing,
players are sold often in rush,
money goes missing,
they buy garbage from garbage can and call them legionaries,
money goes missing,
they can''t afford them, they pay hefty penalties,
money goes missing
Tickets are sold at the gates
money is missing
Tickets now are sold by intermediary companies online
money is missing

what else do you need to be disgusted by mismanagement and corruption?
Do you think someone was never going to end these toilets of fiasco?