Asian Champions league 2021-2022

Jan 26, 2006
One day perhaps some will learn that their opinion is just that, an opinion and that their view of the world is not necessarily shared by others.
The issue is that constantly talking about genitalia and sexual acts against family members in response to any disagreement makes the place into a bit of a toilet.
That's why the only people left are the Pro-IR troll, you "non-brainwashed" heroes of society and Sherwin.

I don't think it's too woke/SJW/cancel culture/whatever other BS to just highlight this. I know Lozza Fox and Paul Joseph Brain force Ploooooooooos Watson might disagree, but at the end of the day the guy is unhinged in terms of language at least (put political or social views aside).

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Dooste aziz ke az har forsat baraye koobidane man estefade mikoni, damet garm, maa dooset darim. chand taa chiz faghat:
- ISP Admin nadare! man age title ro avaz konam shoma ok mishi? I just do the followings:
---- Pay the bills (you notice ZERO ads here right? so yeah)
---- Make sure the site is up technically
---- Try my best to stay neutral and allow ALL views to be posted, regardless if I agree with it or not.
---- Make sure threads stay on topic
Also yes, I am the *ONLY* active admin left. Man hich bi ehterami be shoma nemikonam, va nakhaham kard. Faghat az shoma va ooneki doostemoon khahesh mikonam, taghaza mikonam, foshatoono too thread makhsoosetoon bedin! na too harjaa! en ok hast?

Last but not least, aghaye mohtaram, shoma age migi ISP shode Toilet, Admin ashghale, member haa goosalan, man ye soal baram pish oomade, shoma chera doost dari enghadar too en Toilet bemooni? Man shomaro nemidoona, vali man age beram too ye Toilet ke boo goh bede, zood mizanam be chaak!

Movafagh bashi.
Or,
Fohshatuno az tarighe PM be ham bedin, faghat khodetun halesho bebarin!

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
This is the difference between Diabate and world class players, Man, just pick a corner, why you shoot right at the goalies chest?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Esteghlal plays great football under Majidi. Calm, professional and tactically very smart! I didn't know Majidi had it in him.