Admin ISP khar ast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yeah pokhi nist...

Made the final of Asia twice of the last 3 years.
قهرمان کی شد؟ آره هیچ پخی نیست. تو هر بازی نصو تیم ملی جمهوری اسلامی رو میفرسته تو زمین بازم زورش نمیرسه قهرمان شه اونم تو قاره ای که اصلا فوتبال نداره.

Jan 26, 2006
Guys please use this http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/isp-fosho-fosh-kaari-corner.88311/page-2#post-1236163
to continue the fosho fosh kardi.
We dont censor at ISP, but at the same time, please keep threads on topic.
:) Are you a masochist, to have this policy and then constant need of moving posts and all this effort lol?

Appreciate that you are at least consistent - everyone gets the same deal whether ashtar, chinaski, R_E_Z_A, Masoud, GP - however unhinged, they get the same deal. I get the egalitarianism and applaud you for this.

The issue is in relation to the number of valued members who left the site, e.g. back in 2015 when Soroush was defending this guy at a point when he was using the most ridiculous over-the-top language against half the members of the forum. Surely at some point it get's ridiculous, and all that's left of the forum is people trolling in different ways, whether the resident pro-IR troll or the alt-right guys who call themselves "centrist". No one is left apart from Sherwin.

I mean, is it worth it...?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Amoo inja chikar mikoni pas???

Very good game by Persepolis in 2nd..
This forum is all about Asian Football ?
Plus I used to like it, after the recent events in Iran i.e the blue girl and execution of Navid, I don't like it anymore. However, I don't blame you or anyone else if you want to follow it. Do whatever rocks your boat my friend.

Nov 24, 2002
Plus I used to like it, after the recent events in Iran i.e the blue girl and execution of Navid, I don't like it anymore. However, I don't blame you or anyone else if you want to follow it. Do whatever rocks your boat my friend.
The last time i checked it is called IRANsportspress amo jan...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The last time i checked it is called IRANsportspress amo jan...
Khob I don't like it. This forum has a thread for all the leagues and different things. I didn't come here and force my idea. People have different interests which can also change by age. I came to ISP more than 20 years ago so my interests have changed. I like to listen to classical music and don't listen to heavy metal that much. When I was 18, that was the only thing I listened to. I have no passion for iranian or Asian Football but I follow players like Taremi because they play good football in a good league.

Nov 24, 2002
Khob I don't like it. This forum has a thread for all the leagues and different things. I didn't come here and force my idea. People have different interests which can also change by age. I came to ISP more than 20 years ago so my interests have changed. I like to listen to classical music and don't listen to heavy metal that much. When I was 18, that was the only thing I listened to. I have no passion for iranian or Asian Football but I follow players like Taremi because they play good football in a good league.
You are right, probably why u r among very few who still posting in this site on reg base and log time.
Because most don't and left this board which seems to be great in past..
Because bunch of mariz ravani like that clown ruined this board and admin contributed to this ride maal

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You are right, probably why u r among very few who still posting in this site on reg base and log time.
Because most don't and left this board which seems to be great in past..
Because bunch of mariz ravani like that clown ruined this board and admin contributed to this ride maal
I have a simple question, why don't you add him to ignore list ? I mean I have few people in my ignore list.

Nov 24, 2002
I have a simple question, why don't you add him to ignore list ? I mean I have few people in my ignore list.
ادمای مثل این جاکش و با زبون خودشون باید باهاشون حرف زد
ایرانی جماعت باید زور بالای سرش باشه. یه نمونش این تخم حروم.
دموکراسی و اینا کس شره.
تو یه جای کوچیک مثل اینحا دموکراسی دادن یه این یابو باعث شد جناب ادمین سایت و به گا بده رسما
دیگه بقیش و بخون حاجی
اخه کدوم فورومی رو میبینی که یه یابویی مثل اینو بذارن هر گوهی که میخواد بخوره بعد اسمش، و بذاری دموکراسی.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Modern cancel culture activists have found their way onto ISP, finally!

The guy hasn't got two brain cells between his ears in order to think (thinking takes too much effort for this sort) so demands others be banned because his views don't match his own brainwashing.

@Pooya thank you for not allowing this sort to win. One day perhaps some will learn that their opinion is just that, an opinion and that their view of the world is not necessarily shared by others. I can hope.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It's one thing to have an opinion and express it. It is another to paint people brown with profanities and insults.

The former doesn't hurt anybody. The latter does and ruins a society.

I hope we learn to distinguish the difference in a democracy and don't confuse insults and personal attacks with freedom of expression.

Nov 24, 2002
Modern cancel culture activists have found their way onto ISP, finally!

The guy hasn't got two brain cells between his ears in order to think (thinking takes too much effort for this sort) so demands others be banned because his views don't match his own brainwashing.

@Pooya thank you for not allowing this sort to win. One day perhaps some will learn that their opinion is just that, an opinion and that their view of the world is not necessarily shared by others. I can hope.
این حمال ظاهرا سالهاست که این سایت و به گا داده بغد تو میای از یه همچین جانوری دفاع میکنی.
گفتم همین باعث شده که این سایت رسما به گا بره و غیر یه چند تا ا دم نرمال اونایی هم که موندن متل تو طرز فکرشون با این یابو فرقی نداره..
از خودت مایه بذار نه از یه جاکشی مثل این.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 24, 2002
تو دیگه چرا حاجی؟
احساس کردم ادم نرمالی هستی،
این دوست ما اسلای حق مطلب و ادا کرد.
ابراز عقیده با چب و راست به خار و مادر مردم فحش دادن فرق داره
ایعتی چی بذارم تو اگنور لیست؟
این یابو ظاهرا سالها داره این کارو میکنه، و چون میدونه هر گهی بخوره ادمین یکی دو تا مثل خودش اینجا بشتش وایسادن خیالش هم نیست.

Nov 24, 2002
من اومدم اینجا راجب فوتبال صحبت کنم و حالا فهمیدم چرا خیلی ها گفتن اینجا توالت عمومی شده..
ایام به کام چهار 5 نفر ادم نرمال اینجا

Status
Not open for further replies.