Asian Champions League QF: (Esteghlal vs Al-Sadd// Persepolis vs Al-Duahil )

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
When players leave (Noorafkan, Thiam, Djeparov, Ebrahimi, Majid), they're Bigheirat
When they lose (Sohrabian, Daneshgar, Bagheri), they're Bigheirat

When they win, they're bagheirat.
Great mentality.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Sad day for Esteghlal! Losing 3-1 at home is very painful... I feel bad for the spectators who are the best, so sad.
What can we expect from a team that lost their best players? and of a the country that is dealing with a disastrous economy?!
My concern is that although Al Sadd was better than Esteghlal, but they weren't that good!

Nov 24, 2002
Sad day for Esteghlal! Losing 3-1 at home is very painful... I feel bad for the spectators who are the best, so sad.
What can we expect from a team that lost their best players? and of a the country that is dealing with a disastrous economy?!
My concern is that although Al Sadd was better than Esteghlal, but they weren't that good!
Yes, It just Esteghlal was terrible.
Hope Branko take a note or two for tomorrow.

The depressing part is Duhail is much stronge than Al-Sadd!

Nov 24, 2002
آقا رحمتی بهترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران است.چرا توهین می‌کنید؟
Dude, come on!

He made a mistake but saved your club a$$ few time in a very very very pathetic day. Without him result could have been more embarrassing!

Lets not make another Rahmati discussion. I was the first one to mention he did bad on second goal with his bad pass.

Nov 24, 2002
Persepolois moral is really down. Most player kept saying: it is really a tough match. Not an equal battle and that was coming from team veterans.
AFC kheili k...

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
Mahini is horrible and doesn't even have a back-up.

To be precise, our entire starting eleven doesn't have back-ups.

I hope we can score and get the away goal. Alishah missed a good chance.