Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
آقا جواد خیابانی افاضه فرمودند:
در سال ۲۰۰۷ عراق دقیقا از همین نقطه کرنر زد که ٔگل شد
His team's defending was a total joke. The guy single-handedly kept them in the game. If it wasn't for the penalty (which he almost got to!) I don't think Japan could've scored on him at all. That double-save was simply incredible.
Your post forced me to go and watch the highlights.

The second of the double save you mentioned was the defender’s chest!
He was OK but I didn't see any jaw dropping saves.
One of these days I am going to come and meet you over some kebab and vodka and suss you out to see why you were quiet about Beiranvand performance in the world cup and his penalty save against Ronaldo but get all excited about Omani lemon keeper!

Ps. You are paying! 😍

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
داور دیدار ایران با عراق مشخص شد

شبکه الکاس قطر خبر داد که داور سرشناس ازبک دیدار ایران با عراق را سوت می زند.
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین، تیم ملی ایران چهارشنبه در آخرین و سومین دیدارش در مرحله گروهی جام ملت های آسیا 2019 امارات به مصاف تیم ملی عراق می رود.
در این راستا شبکه الکاس قطر خبر داد که روشن ایرماتوف، داور ازبک قضاوت این دیدار را برعهده خواهد داشت.

suss you out to see why you were quiet about Beiranvand performance in the world cup and his penalty save against Ronaldo but get all excited about Omani lemon keeper!
3 reasons:
- Beiranvand's character
- He has/had an excellent defense line in front of him
- I don't think anyone cares about penalty saves unless they're a trend in a keeper's career (which in his case it's not)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
3 reasons:
- Beiranvand's character
- He has/had an excellent defense line in front of him
- I don't think anyone cares about penalty saves unless they're a trend in a keeper's career (which in his case it's not)
Dude, I changed my mind... I am staying right here, you can give my kebab and vodka to....................
Javad Khiabani. 🙏 😍