Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
btw, As someone who despises CQ, I will trade my avatar to his face for a year if and only if we win the cup
Bro why would you hate the guy? He has done a miracle with talent-less pool of players to choose from and a messed up federation. I am not a fan of him but his results are way better than expectations given the above two reasons.
Just look at how bad the Iranians clubs have been doing on Asian level in the past few years.

Bro why would you hate the guy? He has done a miracle with talent-less pool of players to choose from and a messed up federation. I am not a fan of him but his results are way better than expectations given the above two reasons.
Just look at how bad the Iranians clubs have been doing on Asian level in the past few years.

.Yeah I know, I'm a weird guy :cool:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004

He has been puzzling me for months with this as well!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Spurs next League game is a tough one against Man United. perhaps one of Man United's Shaw ,Valencia , Herrera , Matic can provide him with a few weeks of much needed rest & recovery. Fellaini's elbow can do wonders too. LOOL.
Spurs next League game is a tough one against Man United. perhaps one of Man United's Shaw ,Valencia , Herrera , Matic can provide him with a few weeks of much needed rest & recovery. Fellaini's elbow can do wonders too. LOOL.
Nader PI or Nasser as Hooshmand likes to call him can put in a word,

Aug 21, 2005
next door
I actually think if we make it out of round 1 and 2 we will have a good chance. reason being, iran is always grossly under prepared for these tournaments and only gets better as the tournament goes longer. If we had another game in the world cup last summer I bet would have won anther game. Just after the Portugal games we were gelled like a team and were playing like a team. But it took us 3 games to get there. That is why CQ wanted more games.