Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Where can I get TM T-shirt without the fucking Allah sign on it? or I.R. in front of Iran name?
I know you start saying deal with it, it's the official logo, I know, but I refuse to wear it, it's Not official to me.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
همش نگران اینم که روحانی بگه نگران تیم ملی نباشین و خیالتون راحت باشه ، تا تیم ملی تو مرحله گروهی حذف بشه!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
We play better against teams that leave us space. We had Oman open once they opened up. Also we have some physical players. Let’s beat China first and see what happens.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
We play better against teams that leave us space. We had Oman open once they opened up. Also we have some physical players. Let’s beat China first and see what happens.
True, but notice two penalties were not called for us, one on Ashkan in first half and one on Sardar in second half.
We are playing solid football and create many opportunities, we need to convert them.
If we score and early goal then as you say the other team needs to open up and that would be ideal for our pacey players like Jahanbakhsh to hit them on counters.
Sardar and Taremi both need to improve with their finishing.
It was very unlike Sardar to waste those chances, with Taremi... unfortunately he is a bit of a hit and miss player, but he is such a hassler with great stamina and speed and good technique, just not that good in the final ball.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
I wonder if KSA’s manger will be sacked if his side loses today. Saudi officials must already be worked up about losing 2-0 to Qatar.