Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Somehow I think we can't avoid to meet good and strong teams in this tourney if we want to win it all... we just need to take every game as it comes. From tomorrow (Iraq) I think our tough games are starting!

Oct 18, 2010
Stupid 24 teams and giving the teams finishing third a chance. Best is 8 teams followed by 16. If AFC wants to have more money/viewers then increase to 32 teams instead of 24 to avoid this best 4 out of 6 teams finishing third. We have Philippines and Yemen, why not Pakistan and Bangladesh?
the big surprise is teams like indonesia,malaysia,singapore,and hong kong
did not make it but the ones you mentioned did.
pakistan and bangladesh will not qualify even if they make it a 48 team tournament.
they are cricket crazy.

Feb 4, 2005
the big surprise is teams like indonesia,malaysia,singapore,and hong kong
did not make it but the ones you mentioned did.
pakistan and bangladesh will not qualify even if they make it a 48 team tournament.
they are cricket crazy.
I mentioned those as examples. Kuwait is the biggest name among missing teams.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
https://www.bovada.lv/sports/soccer

South Korea has better odds to beat China tomorrow than Iran has to beat Iraq. In a sense that's a good thing. I hope both Iran and Korea are winners tomorrow.

However the following day Japan is heavily favored against the Uzbeks which I don't understand that high of a difference between the two.

click All in front of (NEXT 24) and you'll see the odds to all Asian cup games.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Facing this shitty Australian team is the best thing that could happen to Iran. They're horrible.

The ref truly fucked Syria over. They should have won this game.
Australasia has not looked impressive in any of their appearances in Asian cup.. and the fact remains iranians like to make gods out of anybody with white skin.

i would not be surprised if iran plays one shitty half against Australia.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Typical middle eastern fuckhead. No sincerity in anything they say. Deflection after deflection. Excuse after excuse. Just fucking say "I'm sorry. I didn't know". Why is that so hard for people of that region?
I liked the interviewer guy Mostafa. He is saying WTF are you talking about and you are supposed to come here tomorrow and analyze the games for us? WTF is wrong with you Aboo Sultan?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
https://www.bovada.lv/sports/soccer

South Korea has better odds to beat China tomorrow than Iran has to beat Iraq. In a sense that's a good thing. I hope both Iran and Korea are winners tomorrow.

However the following day Japan is heavily favored against the Uzbeks which I don't understand that high of a difference between the two.

click All in front of (NEXT 24) and you'll see the odds to all Asian cup games.
Every thing is odd in there, nothing even, not even in football.