Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
According to Varzesh channel

Milad Mohamadi, Hosseini, Roozbeh Cheshmi & Jahanbaksh starting

Taremi Rezaeian and Useless Haj Safi on the bench

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Iran vs Iraq will be a borefest. Neither team will risk much. Iraq will attempt to snatch a goal on counters, but not much else. CQ will in no way risk anything.

0-0 is my call.
Ghoddos behind Sardar is deadly, that's his favourite position just behind the striker.
That midfield is monstrous and it's gonna help us win this match 1-0 imo. Gonna be a physical tactical battle.
You are right about CQ playing it safe when it really matters but you are being a tad pessimistic.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
two things worries me, Cheshmi can be reckless at times and we cant afford to go down to 10 men again against Iraq.
Kan'ani Zadegan is very inexperienced, I'm nervous about this unkown hairy fella dealing with that wonder kid Mohamad Ali.

Feb 4, 2005
two things worries me, Cheshmi can be reckless at times and we cant afford to go down to 10 men again against Iraq.
Kan'ani Zadegan is very inexperienced, I'm nervous about this unkown fella dealing with that wonder kid Mohamad Ali.
Ebrahimi and Cheshmi will take care of wonder kid. I am surprised by seeing KZ in place of PAG. I predict 1-0 (Iran) or 1-1