Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Crappie second half, Iraq defended well and cleared every ball in their box and threatened our goal a few times, Beiranvand in top form, sharp off his line and in the air.
If one of those chances ended goal in the first half we would have seen a different game in second half, we could have scored more on counters.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
A draw for TeamMeli vs Iraq while sandies gaining the game over Qatari (A-must-Win for sandies to avoid TeamMeli) makes TeamMeli's path unobstructed and smooth all the way to the final of AFC 2019.
Alright, first part of Mission Accomplished, now a win for fucking sandies over Qatari Team (I am laughing my pants off right now, I am wishing a win for sandies), that's OK, they're going to have a fucking hell with either SK, Japan or Australia on that side of the table if the fuckers win tomorrow over Qatari.

EASY PASSAGE FOR TeamMeli all the way.....
Great work by TeamMeli goalie and that Center-back # 19 (what a Rock), tough and Calm.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I think it's the first 0-0 of the tournament.
I knew it was gonna be tight, I had placed a small
bet on 1-0 win for Iran but still happy we are through.

Feb 4, 2005
Next round possibly vs Oman and against China/Thailand in the quarter finals
Absolutely no excuse for not making it to final 4 now. Even f we play as shitty as we did today (specially second half) we should beat Oman and China. Haven't seen Oman but China are awful, horrible team.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Let the real tournmanet start from this point on. So far it has been a warm up with shitty teams.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
btw S. Korea is another animal with Son. You can clearly see that today in the game, His crosses, passes. They will most likely be one of the teams in Semi Final.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Happy that we finished on top of our group, but I am a bit worried! Not sure what was the cause for the way we played in the second half, they had better possession of the ball and better passing. Hope we will perform better in the next games.