Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Khiabani continues attacking CQ, reading out hostile comments towards CQ, I bet he made up all of them himself. I.R.I Piece of shit.

کنفرانس خبری کارلوس کی روش پس از شکست از ژاپن

Last edited:

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Unfortunately what I was afraid of happened in this game, Iran gave too much respect to Japan in this game! The passing and controlling the tempo were missing from our boys today... Japan on the other hand was controlling and better moving the ball! Yes, we could say that first goal was our breakdown, but let's not forget that Japan played better than we did today, they simply controlled the game!
It's such a sad and disappointing day... we mainly have to blame ourselves for this loss: our approach, our mentality, our preparation. We never stop talking, instead of going with the flow, we kept talking about winning the cup... we shot ourselves in the foot! If Japan loses the final, it will prove that we did it to ourselves with this loss

Oct 18, 2002
Khiabani is nothing more than a mouth piece of the powers that be. I am not CQ agent and believe me when I say that I understand the point of view of both CQ supporters and non supporters. The reason why CQ has a special place in my heart is because he had the GUTS to stand up and say what needed to be said. He followed his words by accomplishing MUCH. My eyes don't lie to me. I have been following this team since 1974 and we are playing absolutely the BEST football that I can ever remember. CQ was saying things that were indicative of Iran as a whole and not just Football. For this he has to go. Not only him, but anyone else that dares to portray any truth. So don't be mad that Khiabani and alike. They are just doing what they have been told to do.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

حالا جالبه. همه اونایی که الان دارن از کیروش انتقاد می‌کنن، اگر تیم قهرمان هم میشد نمیومدن بگن مرسی. ولی الان که تیم حذف شده همه کازه کوزه هارو میشکنن سرش. همه میدونیم از چه جناحی هستن.

بگذریم. ایشالله برانکو میاد مربی تیم ملی می‌شه دوباره با آنگولا مساوی می‌کنیم این عده خوشحال بشن باز.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Jorge Fossati has been linked with Iran, he won the Asian Champions league with Al-Sadd a few years ago and won the Qatari League with
Al-Rayyan 3 years ago. And he's available!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dear ISP friends,
another tournament came to end and thanks again for good times ...
Overall, we played well and this is Football, you win some and lose most of the time :D
I am going to be off for a while
Thanks again.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Ey Zirzirak ... Sar be sare Real Madrid nazar pesare khoobie:D
Gorbeh doost dari?
What the heck hAji, why do you keep PM me for?
What do these PM mean, what do you mean?

Is this some kind of Fudge Packing Game....ehhhhhh!? :sick:
Sorry hAji Compadre, I aint no interested in any of such actions, get in touch with Aaron Rodgers #12 here, send him a PM..... he loves jiggling! :p

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Dejagah CAptaincy; I feel he struggled in this Japan game to make any kind of statement. I would have liked to see seyed Jalal lead this team. Jalal is only 2 years older but I really feel he would offered more and made a difference. Players really gave up.

Attach game; with one forward up front we really played it conservatively, wish KA has given a bigger role.

I couldn't rate anyone near 7, everyone was like 6 and below.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Congrats to the all the jackpot winners Branco, Khiabani,peyrovani,minavand ,afazeli,..
Oh, and also to the better team in the field for advancing

Today ,sadder than ending This campaign, was witnessing the end of an era, the only thing in Iran that despite “masoolin”, gave us hope

But we are not meant to have a happy ending

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't to group peyrovani with the other guys.

I have always doubted his technical abilities. but he has not gone out of his way to be an ass.

as for Branco vs CQ. I honestly believe it was more of ego clash than anything else.