Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Congrats to Japan for winning it due to their winning spirit and mindset! As for the TM, CQ did more than anyone could've asked for in the past 8 years! Remember, most of our current players were average not too long ago! He brought much-needed discipline to the team and helped them improve in many departments. One thing I never understood about TM at any given game is how often they complain about the referees' decisions! It hurts us every time and we never learn our lesson! If Japan wins the final they have been dominating Asian football for three decades!

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
One thing I never understood about TM at any given game is how much they complain about the referees' decisions! It's hurt us every time and we never learn our lesson!
Some claim CQ was the reason behind it, I must say he could have controlled them but the fact that it persisted suggests he has to do with.

حواشی کامل بعد از بازی ایران ژاپن

یه مشت کس کش مادرقحبه حالا اومدن نظرات "کارشناسی" میدن. مملکت به گاست. هیچ امیدی به این کشور و ملت نیست. دقیقا همون حالتی که ژاپن قبل از پایان جنگ جهانی دوم داشت. مردمش انقدر کس شعر تو گوششون خونده شده بود باور نداشتن که میتونن شکست بخورن. بعد که 2 تا بمب اتم خورد تو سرشون تازه فهمیدن بیرون از مرزهای کشورشون چه خبره. ایران هم تو این 400 سال اخیر بجز کس شعر به خودش چیزی ندیده. مردم کاملا از بی اهمیت بودن و ضعیف بودن خودشون بی خبرن. حالا یواش یواش (یا شاید هم ناگهانی) حساب کار دستشون میاد. خیلی مونده تا این ملت بفهمن که سر تا پاشون به درد لای جرز دیوار هم نمیخوره. هنوز دارن رجز میخونن. هنوز طبل "فرهنگ ایرانی" و "تاریخ" میزنن. خوار این کشور گاییده ست. دیر و زود داره ولی سوخت و سوز نداره

May 29, 2018
Back after 6 months, since I only write in here after every major competition lol This is R, I also comment on the Facebook page, nonetheless, like I've said before, I'm an ex national player, played with a lot of the ex legionnaires as well and coached some of the current TFC, Al Ahli, etc players, but enough about me, I always give me perspective as a player, coach and as a die hard Iranian football fan (should never have said no to playing the national team when I was young, my biggest regret), here is the reality guys, the ball is round, today no matter what excuse we use, Japan were better - the entire game I was saying they DESERVE to win, in fact if we had won it would have been a poor representation of Asia had we won the next stage which we would have and so will Japan more than likely, clearly put, Japan IS the better team, we have to accept that, are we forgetting they went to the round of 16 at the WC? Japan isn't a joke, not sure why we undermine them, however with that being said, had it not been for conceding the goal we did, we probably would have ended up scoring eventually and taken the game, extremely stupid move by the boys to contest the foul without a whistle BUT as a player I WOULD DO THE SAME, in that situation, with that pressure, YES I would do the same, so understand from a player all we want is to get a result favorable, irrespective of how we get it, what the CORE problem with Iran is they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COME FROM BEHIND!!!!! That is the ONLY problem this team has...they can work great at 0-0, even better when up 1-0 but no idea how to come from behind if they are down and this is CQ's fault, if I was coaching today I would have made massive tactical changes 25 minutes in, without a doubt, I would have changed the game completely as our midfield was ABSENT, Japan penetrated our midfield and that's what was costing us...regardless it's done, CQ has to move on, it's time for him and I'm just another heart broken Iranian now, in my mid 30's wondering if I'll ever get a chance to see the boys win something big in my lifetime....I'll never forget training with Mahdavi-Kia, Payrovani etc and the passion those guys had compared to the guys of today, so fucking different, so so different...the only one I see with that passion in his eyes right now is Sardar....but again that's me...see you guys in a year or so....

May 29, 2018
Back after 6 months, since I only write in here after every major competition lol This is R, I also comment on the Facebook page, nonetheless, like I've said before, I'm an ex national player, played with a lot of the ex legionnaires as well and coached some of the current TFC, Al Ahli, etc players, but enough about me, I always give me perspective as a player, coach and as a die hard Iranian football fan (should never have said no to playing the national team when I was young, my biggest regret), here is the reality guys, the ball is round, today no matter what excuse we use, Japan were better - the entire game I was saying they DESERVE to win, in fact if we had won it would have been a poor representation of Asia had we won the next stage which we would have and so will Japan more than likely, clearly put, Japan IS the better team, we have to accept that, are we forgetting they went to the round of 16 at the WC? Japan isn't a joke, not sure why we undermine them, however with that being said, had it not been for conceding the goal we did, we probably would have ended up scoring eventually and taken the game, extremely stupid move by the boys to contest the foul without a whistle BUT as a player I WOULD DO THE SAME, in that situation, with that pressure, YES I would do the same, so understand from a player all we want is to get a result favorable, irrespective of how we get it, what the CORE problem with Iran is they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO COME FROM BEHIND!!!!! That is the ONLY problem this team has...they can work great at 0-0, even better when up 1-0 but no idea how to come from behind if they are down and this is CQ's fault, if I was coaching today I would have made massive tactical changes 25 minutes in, without a doubt, I would have changed the game completely as our midfield was ABSENT, Japan penetrated our midfield and that's what was costing us...regardless it's done, CQ has to move on, it's time for him and I'm just another heart broken Iranian now, in my mid 30's wondering if I'll ever get a chance to see the boys win something big in my lifetime....I'll never forget training with Mahdavi-Kia, Payrovani etc and the passion those guys had compared to the guys of today, so fucking different, so so different...the only one I see with that passion in his eyes right now is Sardar....but again that's me...see you guys in a year or so....
PS. I absolutely love CQ, one of the best coaches out there bar none, and irreplaceable, please don't take this as an attack to him, but yes he made tactical errors today which is normal for any coach, I've been beaten plenty of times by other coaches. It happens.