Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

May 29, 2018
Iran is a country in shambles. National football could've been an exception but only with luck. There's no logical reason why Iran's football should be some sort of a unicorn among all the shit that happens in that country.
lmao bro you're the best, can't believe you have been here 17 years - you know, the other day I was sitting down and thinking to myself, fuck world cup 98 was over 20 years ago...time flies....why does your thing say 2002, we were on this forum in 1997 or was it called something different back then? Was it IranSportsNet? I forget lol

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
lmao bro you're the best, can't believe you have been here 17 years - you know, the other day I was sitting down and thinking to myself, fuck world cup 98 was over 20 years ago...time flies....why does your thing say 2002, we were on this forum in 1997 or was it called something different back then? Was it IranSportsNet? I forget lol
Youre in your mid 30's and an ex National player who trained with Mahdavikia and Peyrovani in TM camps?
khodeto moarefi kon.

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Youre in your mid 30's and ex an National player who trained with Mahdavikia and Peyrovani in TM camps?
khodeto moarefi kon.
I'm 37, I was 16 at the time, played at my highest level at 19, no need to introduce myself, could really care less if you believed me or not, this wasn't about me, I only mentioned that so I can explain to you that I look at it from a different perspective. If you don't believe me it would make absolutely no difference to me good sir. :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I'm 37, I was 16 at the time, played at my highest level at 19, no need to introduce myself, could really care less if you believed me or not, this wasn't about me, I only mentioned that so I can explain to you that I look at it from a different perspective. If you don't believe me it would make absolutely no difference to me good sir. :)
If its not important then:
Why did you mention you played for Team Meli in the first place?

You said ''believe'' twice, why?

May 29, 2018
Bar asaabe khodet mosalat bash aziz.
Introduce yourself then, what are you worried about?
Because I really don't care to, I have personal reasons why I don't, hence why I don't post on here anymore either and use anon names, I just prefer not to for personal reasons, beyond soccer or anything else, hope you can respect that bro, I have no reason to lie but for personal reasons I prefer to stay anonymous, it's more for a personal security reason considering I'm a father etc, just standard security protocol, hence why I said if you don't believe me it makes no difference to me brother. :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Interesting Choice!!

هروه رنارد بهترین سرمربی آفریقا روی نیمکت تیم‌ملی؟

هروه رنارد تماشاگر ویژه بازی ایران مقابل ژاپن بود.
به گزارش خبرگزاری؛ تیم ملی ایران با شکست مقابل ژاپن از جام ملت های آسیا حذف شد تا حسرت قهرمانی در قاره کهن باز هم برای یوزها بماند. پس از پایان بازی، کارلوس کی‌روش در میان خبرنگاران و البته در صفحه اینستاگرام خود از تیم ملی ایران خداحافظی کرد و برای فوتبال ایران آرزوی موفقیت کرد. بنابراین به نظر می رسد سرمربی پرتغالی دیگر جایی در تیم ملی ندارد و فدراسیون باید به دنبال جانشینی برای او باشد. تصمیمی که زودتر از همیشه اتخاذ شده است.

هروه رنارد، سرمربی تیم ملی مراکش که چندی پیش به عنوان بهترین سرمربی آفریقا در سال 2018 انتخاب شد، در ورزشگاه حضور داشت. او از نزدیک بازی ایران مقابل ژاپن را تماشا کرد. آن هم از جایگاه ویژه و در کنار ابراهیم شکوری، دبیر کل فدراسیون فوتبال و امیررضا خادم، معاون وزیر ورزش. حضور این سرمربی فرانسوی الاصل که سابقه قهرمانی در جام ملت های آفریقا را دارد، شایعات جدیدی را به نیمکت تیم ملی ایران رسانده است.
با توجه به اخباری که پیرامون جدایی او از مراکش وجود دارد، حضور او روی نیمکت ایران غیرممکن به نظر نمی رسد.

R*** (I removed your name out of respect for your privacy)! Good to have you back man :)

Yeah it's been 22 years since I started posting here(1997 till now). It says 2002 because that's when we had a major database change and had to start the counters over.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
This host is the rudest unprofessional bastard I’ve seen in a long time. Cutting off Mohajerani numerous times and putting words in his mouth. Saying CQ quit due to emotion while the shit federation and tv channel he works for sabatoged him. From khiabani to Missaghi and this mother fucker anyone working in Islamic regimes tv is nothing but a tool.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Interesting Choice!!

هروه رنارد بهترین سرمربی آفریقا روی نیمکت تیم‌ملی؟

هروه رنارد تماشاگر ویژه بازی ایران مقابل ژاپن بود.
به گزارش خبرگزاری؛ تیم ملی ایران با شکست مقابل ژاپن از جام ملت های آسیا حذف شد تا حسرت قهرمانی در قاره کهن باز هم برای یوزها بماند. پس از پایان بازی، کارلوس کی‌روش در میان خبرنگاران و البته در صفحه اینستاگرام خود از تیم ملی ایران خداحافظی کرد و برای فوتبال ایران آرزوی موفقیت کرد. بنابراین به نظر می رسد سرمربی پرتغالی دیگر جایی در تیم ملی ندارد و فدراسیون باید به دنبال جانشینی برای او باشد. تصمیمی که زودتر از همیشه اتخاذ شده است.

هروه رنارد، سرمربی تیم ملی مراکش که چندی پیش به عنوان بهترین سرمربی آفریقا در سال 2018 انتخاب شد، در ورزشگاه حضور داشت. او از نزدیک بازی ایران مقابل ژاپن را تماشا کرد. آن هم از جایگاه ویژه و در کنار ابراهیم شکوری، دبیر کل فدراسیون فوتبال و امیررضا خادم، معاون وزیر ورزش. حضور این سرمربی فرانسوی الاصل که سابقه قهرمانی در جام ملت های آفریقا را دارد، شایعات جدیدی را به نیمکت تیم ملی ایران رسانده است.
با توجه به اخباری که پیرامون جدایی او از مراکش وجود دارد، حضور او روی نیمکت ایران غیرممکن به نظر نمی رسد.
Very likely then sitting hand in hand with the Ann kolofts.

May 29, 2018
R*** (I removed your name out of respect for your privacy)! Good to have you back man :)

Yeah it's been 22 years since I started posting here(1997 till now). It says 2002 because that's when we had a major database change and had to start the counters over.
Lol wow man. Where did time fly? We are still here stressing out over these guys and their game 🤣

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
If Qatar score the first goal against Japan they would be hard to beat also Japan have to deal with all the play acting and grass rolling.
I really hope Japan win the AFC Cup though so at least we can always say we lost to the eventual winners.