Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
but do you think IFF will be able to pay his salary? anyone better then CQ will cost higher then what we are paying CQ?
I don't think 2M a year is a bad salary for a decent coach. The Morocco's coach at WC was pretty decent. played attractive football. I don't mind him.
We don't need some one like Jose with defensive style.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
How do yo measure "better" ? number of Trophies ? Mourinho comes to mind. CQ had the assignment of finding decent dozen players who could save our aberoo. Really I don't think you can go beyond this as the stream of street-players have dried up in IRan and with no academy/program available players can only perform much;

I take issue as I think CQ had the players object every ref call and it bite him in the arse on that first goal.
This was a rather childish plan but the more I think about it we saw too much of it and it was programmed.
I believe CQ rather'd we go into PK and rely on Beiro
Better means someone that plays more attractive football. no more defensive crap. I rather lose guns blazing. than sit back and defend like our life is depended on it. any how anyone that comes in will have a hard time anyway. its not easy to work in Iran. you got to give CQ some credit lasting 8 years with all those pashme shisheh in Iran.. he learned few things from them and used them pretty good.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Better means someone that plays more attractive football. no more defensive crap. I rather lose guns blazing. than sit back and defend like our life is depended on it. any how anyone that comes in will have a hard time anyway. its not easy to work in Iran. you got to give CQ some credit lasting 8 years with all those pashme shisheh in Iran.. he learned few things from them and used them pretty good.
you will say this now, but as soon as we loss, poeple like you will come and criticize why we lost blah blah blah......

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
you will say this now, but as soon as we loss, poeple like you will come and criticize why we lost blah blah blah......
so if we lose we shouldn't criticize the team??? just say bah bah, chah chah chah, mashalah azizam. eshkal nadare.... bikhial amo.. off course I will do that, what are we here for??? play good football, win games trophies, we will back you. play bad people will criticize..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
I have never seen a worse goal in my life time in TM.. I wouldn't be that mad if we lose with 3 beautiful goals that we couldn't do anything about it.. fuck!!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
مصاحبه بازیکنان تیم ملی ایران و ژاپن بعد بازی - عذر خواهی ملی پوشان ایران

Bad news: in another interview Shojaei said he's not gonna retire, How long do we have to put up with this useless piece of shit?

May 29, 2018
How am I at home watching Qatar vs Japan in the final ..... And mind you this is after Iran lost 3 nothing to these guys? Thank God I am a massive FCB fan and they never disappointed.....as I write this a Qatari scored a bicycle kick on Japan....khak to saremoon lol