Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Everyone blaming QC for Irans loss. What exactly can he do when half his team stop playing and go for a walk in the opposite direction. Then the goaltender leaves the net wide open and lets in a free goal.

Somehow, that shit is Carlos' fault?!?!?

Get real. We lost because our players are retarded or they intentionally threw the game.

The best coach in the world will not help us win until we 1) Remove the IR parasite 2) Have real professional non-retarded players, who can perform.

Carlos did his job very well, with a federation that was actively trying to make the team lose. For that I thank him.

We gained a lot of respect internationally at the last two world cups. I thank him for that too.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Do you honestly believe in these things you type or you just down a bottle of liquor and go to town with your keyboard?!!
I take it you don't agree with what I said, that's all right mate...
The game with Japan was on a knife edge, could have gone either way.
We have always been a victim of bad refereeing in every world cup we have been in and more so in the Asian Cup.
From the semi final against China 2004 to the quarter final against iraq 2015 to this year and heavy handed refs.
If you care to watch the japs reactions to every foul that cost us cautions.
I don't blame the japs for trying to fool the ref and put us under pressure but I do blame the ref for helping them out.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
بعد این همه سال من هنوز نمیدونم باید خندید, یا گریست یا باید گفت بابا کون لقتون هر جفنگی دلتون خواست بگید, مفته دیگه کنتور که نمیندازه. بابا زدن کونمونو پاره کردن باز میان گریه زاری و فحش به داور و حریف و زمین و زمون. باز داور بازوندمون ! باز مظلوم واقع شدیم, باز سرمون رو بریدن همونطور که سر حسین مظلوم رو بریدن ! اونوقت میان با آب و تاب ترد وا میکنن میگن "درد فوتبال ایران چیست"! درد فوتبال اون کشور عقب موندگیه فکریه. این فروم خودش مشت نمونه خرواره. رو که نیست سنگ پا قزوینم نیست اون بدبخت سنگ پا هم به یه مرحله ای از وقاحت که میرسه لنگو میندازه خجالت میکشه , اینا ولی نه ! اون بازیکن هم همین فکرارو میکنه. اونم ازش بپرسی میگه اره آقا داور سرمونو برید وگرنه یه سر و گردن بالاتر از ژاپن بودیم !بابا دار و ندارتون همینه. تو جام جهانیشم باید میتپیدن تو دروازه خدا خدا میکردن که گل اولو نخورن. یعنی اینا بهترین نتیجه ای که دنبالش بودن صفر صفر بود چون گل که نمیتونستن بزنن باید ۹۰ دقیقه زیر توپ بزنن. اون یارو کییروش هم فهمیده بود اینا فوتبالیست نیستن, اومد گفت آقا جون شما ها اصلا استعداد بازی رو به جلو رو ندارید, هیکلو بسازید, ۹۰ دقیقه خودتونو بندازید جلو توپ و بزنید زیرش آخرش خدا بزرگه. این ۸ سال فلسفه فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی ایران بود. بابا ژاپن به جای ۳ تا ۶ تا باید به اینا میزد. دست از سر کچل داور وردارید بابا خجالتم خوب چیزیه. ندارید آقایون, بکشید خودتونو, بالا برید, پایین بیاید, تقیه کنید, فحش بدید...ندارید, فوتبال جمهوری اسلامی همینه.