Attention: "Ashtar"

Jun 24, 2005
AMirza said:
This is very interesting !!
None of the Hezis dared to take a shot at answering the questions posed here !!!

I ask again - can one believe in human rights (all humans are equal regardless of gender or faith) and still support the Islamic Republic ????
Absolutely NOT!!! Human rights and IRI is Oxymoron!!!Does not go together!!!!!

To IRI killing is a natural thing like waking up in the morning…eating…and sleeping!!
I don’t believe I heard “ALLAH” saying these Mullahs were sent from him to “KILL” :hau: …They act as if they were SENT BY GOD to KILL...!!! I don't care to know which God they "Worship"...!?

They executed a 16 yr old “Mentally-Challenged” HOMELESS girl in the city of "Neka" in Mazandaran who was accused of having sex with an older man…!!??? Nothing ever happened to the "Man" she was allegedly sleeping with...!?
I like to know even if she really was a “working girl” (they were labeling her as), be put in jail!????
Why KILL A 16 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!!??? A Mentally-Challanged Minor!!!

It's called "The Law Of Jungle"...Iran has been a jungle for many many years!!!! almost 30 years!!!

IRI government has to be HUMAN FIRST in order to understand “Human Rights”. To me they are less than animals …!!!

And that’s the way the cookie crumbles!!!

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!!!!
PB..

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
Quote:' am not religious, but I can still see that Islam is a great religion with numerous teachings and codes of morals and ethics, very few of which are applied to current Unislamic Republic of Iran'

Dr jon....politician bazi ro bezar kenar ghorbonet beram.....kodom Islam Is" great religion with codes and morals.?.. ye chanda expample lotfan bede...savab dare..ashtar bande khoda ro am komakesh kardi........zood ........toond.....Saree'e.....lol

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
PB jaan - you are right on - so is silverton
It's great to see so many of you on ISP. Islam was/is great for those who worshiped idols in the desert. I say that because Arabs were the last to get the message just 14 centuries ago. We (Persians) got the message - 7000 years ago and we were the ones delivering it to all others including the Jews, and even the Arabs c/o Salman PArsi.

As for the cyber Hezis -
I just feel sorry for them - they are deprived of all the tools akhoonds have at their dispence. Here they need tools such as facts and logic, without which they do not stand a chance. They had some success for a while with the "Herd" approach of ganging up in the absence of logic - but that kind of success is short lived.

Again - it's Great to see the new generation ISP healthier than ever.

Last edited:

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
Silverton said:
Again, an IR supporter writing a lengthy paragraph and not saying a whole lot. Just cut the crap. Maybe you didn't know that they could off-load money in other countries, say UAE or wherever.

Just because IR has said it is an "independent" regime, doesn't mean it is. If we merely take words to present reality, than the words of a lot of cold-blooded killers would wash the sins of their deeeds.
Agha

Obviously you have no idea about the ongoings in Iran. I am not a political figure, nor I support politics in any form. I hope that justifies your "stamp"...

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
TheAli said:
Agha

Obviously you have no idea about the ongoings in Iran. I am not a political figure, nor I support politics in any form. I hope that justifies your "stamp"...
I have no idea about what goes on in Iran but IR ppl like you do. It justifies it very well, thank you.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
TheAli said:
the core of IRI is something that resembles true Islam (it has such an outlook with a "very" advanced missionary and spionage system).

Great, Finally someone claims that IR is true representation of Islam.

TheAli said:
the corruption is "within" the system and it has almost no source that is really outside-related.
And it is nice to see that atleast some people are fair enough to point out to the corruption.

TheAli said:
So, it could be easier for people to figure out the corruption and then replace it with honesty since they do not have to deal with a foreign government.
Much easier said than done :) in a system that you can not have a free referendum and election (candidates should be accepted by guardian consul which is the root of corruption) .

TheAli said:
I think currently Ahmadinejad is trying to clean up some mess but I am not sure if he has the "culture" and real understanding of what people really want in Iran
AN did have the slogan of changes and ending the corruption during his campaign, However, he has failed to show a plan on how he is going to tackle this issue and ...

TheAli said:
It is our own fault that we have corruption in Iran.
How is that our owb fault ?? Do our people really have a choice when it comes election time ?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Persian_Beauty said:
I am glad you call a simple communication a "Luxury"…? If you really are here to read and share news than you should know part of that includes "Questioning and replying"
It’s one thing to question someone about a subject they’ve initiated and it’s another thing to single out a member and put him/her on the spot by asking personal questions. There is such a thing called "private messaging" if you have personal questions or if you seek to engage a person one to one. That’s the proper place for it. Anyone else on this board would be well within their right to accuse this action as harassment and intimidation of fellow board members.

Thus you going out of your way by dedicating a threat to me or any other member without them inviting you to do so is indeed a "luxury" that you were not offered.

Persian_Beauty said:
However, I did not ask you to explain IRI nor do I think you are a qualified expert in their neither Laws nor Political actions!
Yes you did. I find it hard to believe anyone could be so inept as to be incapable of understanding his or her own questions. You asked:

"Why do they support that sinful act by calling them "Shaheed"?"
"If "Sharbateh Shahadat" is so delicious, how come mullahs don’t drink it themselves?"
"An Airplane crashes all the passengers are called "Shaheed"….??? What is that all about!"

"Can you explain the Logic and philosophy behind all this?"

And then you have the gull and audacity to lie and claim: "I did not ask you to explain IRI"?????!!!!!

I wanted to know what it is "specifically" that you agree with IRI?? You defend their political positions left and right!!!
What’s it to you? You guys attack their positions left and right. Stop making unfounded, false claims so I wouldn't be forced to counter your claims. If you got reason, logic, and proof bring it on. If you’re interested about my personal beliefs you can always try your luck by sending me a "PM".

Persian_Beauty said:
Now I see why some members said; it is pointless trying to get an answer from you! You went around my questions but never answered them! Playing it dumb! I guess that is expected from the IRI supporters!
I’m afraid you seem to be incapable of seeing much. A perfect example of "som-mon bokm".

I go out of my way and try to be nice and give you answers to your childish and irrelevant questions and all you can say (bA veghAhat I might add) is that I "went around" and "never answered them"?!

Perhaps you didn’t get the answers you were looking for because you don’t seem to understand your own questions to begin with (refer to above to understand what I’m talking about down here).

I gave you three perfectly reasonable answers but you didn’t even have the decency to respond to anyone of them.
  1. Suicide bombing is not denounced by IR perhaps because it’s not an Iranian or Shiite issue per se.
  2. Thousands of clergy and "talabehs" fought and died in the war with Iraq so your claim that Mullahs don’t seek "sharbat e shahadat" that they preach is simply false.
  3. I gave you the reason why the government considers certain people "shahid". And you either have to explain to the rest of us why my reasoning is wrong or accept it.
Just because you keep saying you’re a Muslim don’t expect an easy ride here. The same rigors and standards of discussion, logic, and reasoning apply to you as well.

Jun 24, 2005
ashtar said:
It’s one thing to question someone about a subject they’ve initiated and it’s another thing to single out a member and put him/her on the spot by asking personal questions. There is such a thing called "private messaging" if you have personal questions or if you seek to engage a person one to one. That’s the proper place for it. Anyone else on this board would be well within their right to accuse this action as harassment and intimidation of fellow board members.

Thus you going out of your way by dedicating a threat to me or any other member without them inviting you to do so is indeed a "luxury" that you were not offered.

Yes you did. I find it hard to believe anyone could be so inept as to be incapable of understanding his or her own questions. You asked:

"Why do they support that sinful act by calling them "Shaheed"?"
"If "Sharbateh Shahadat" is so delicious, how come mullahs don’t drink it themselves?"
"An Airplane crashes all the passengers are called "Shaheed"….??? What is that all about!"

"Can you explain the Logic and philosophy behind all this?"

And then you have the gull and audacity to lie and claim: "I did not ask you to explain IRI"?????!!!!!

What’s it to you? You guys attack their positions left and right. Stop making unfounded, false claims so I wouldn't be forced to counter your claims. If you got reason, logic, and proof bring it on. If you’re interested about my personal beliefs you can always try your luck by sending me a "PM".

I’m afraid you seem to be incapable of seeing much. A perfect example of "som-mon bokm".

I go out of my way and try to be nice and give you answers to your childish and irrelevant questions and all you can say (bA veghAhat I might add) is that I "went around" and "never answered them"?!

Perhaps you didn’t get the answers you were looking for because you don’t seem to understand your own questions to begin with (refer to above to understand what I’m talking about down here).

I gave you three perfectly reasonable answers but you didn’t even have the decency to respond to anyone of them.
  1. Suicide bombing is not denounced by IR perhaps because it’s not an Iranian or Shiite issue per se.
  2. Thousands of clergy and "talabehs" fought and died in the war with Iraq so your claim that Mullahs don’t seek "sharbat e shahadat" that they preach is simply false.
  3. I gave you the reason why the government considers certain people "shahid". And you either have to explain to the rest of us why my reasoning is wrong or accept it.
Just because you keep saying you’re a Muslim don’t expect an easy ride here. The same rigors and standards of discussion, logic, and reasoning apply to you as well.
Ashtar:

All I have to say is : " Good Luck" ...
If you truly "BELIEVE" in what you write on ISP than you should not "CARE" if anyone asks you any questions....After all a BELIEVER always has "Shahamat" to answer anyone at any given time!!! Again, I gave you too much of my time already!! I let the readers observe for themselves (I think everyone has their opinions on what they read and who its from to form their own conclusion)..

Peace!!!!
PB..

Last edited:

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
shahinc said:
Great, Finally someone claims that IR is true representation of Islam.

And it is nice to see that atleast some people are fair enough to point out to the corruption.

Much easier said than done :) in a system that you can not have a free referendum and election (candidates should be accepted by guardian consul which is the root of corruption) .

AN did have the slogan of changes and ending the corruption during his campaign, However, he has failed to show a plan on how he is going to tackle this issue and ...

How is that our owb fault ?? Do our people really have a choice when it comes election time ?
Refigh,

Shoma az door neshesti migi "lengesh kon". Age mardi bargard Iran dorostesh kon ;-)

Javeed!

Dec 12, 2002
usa
nice answer by ashtar ,it reminds me this joke , ye khanoomi saate 4 sobh be doctore famili telefoon mizane,meege , agha ye doctor ,tu ru khoda ye kari koneed ,shoo haram kheyli halesh bade . doctor meege ,khanoom aziz ,ma ham ensan hasteem , in vaghte shab telefoon meezanid ,va tori ham khabar meedid ke adam meetarse, ma ham esterahat ehtiyaj darim,ma ham az khabar ha ye bad dochare shok meeshim .
khanmoom: meege ,be bakhsheed agha ye doctor ,dee ge in vaghat ha telefoon ,ne mizanam . va bar deege shomaru ne meetarsoonam .
farda ye oon rooz ,saate 10 ,dobare khanoome telefoon meezane . doctor , meege ,salam khanoom haletoon che tore ,shooherootoon khoobe ? .
khanoome meege ,khodam ke bad neestam ,vali meekhastam in khabaru behetoon begam ke , shooharam ye khorde morde .
now , this is what ashar has stated that ,only when people talk nonesense and untrue about regime then he feels to stop them somehow .
couple of years ago , khanoom zahra kazemi went iran , afew days later , ghazi mortazvi announced that ,this khanoom kazemi had no buiness to be at evin prison ,then we found out ,khanoom kazemi ,yekhorde morde . so, you tell me ,can we blame regime of iran for that incident ? ,then ,what would you do if you were ashtar ? .

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2005
payan said:
nice answer by ashtar ,it reminds me this joke , ye khanoomi saate 4 sobh be doctore famili telefoon mizane,meege , agha ye doctor ,tu ru khoda ye kari koneed ,shoo haram kheyli halesh bade . doctor meege ,khanoom aziz ,ma ham ensan hasteem , in vaghte shab telefoon meezanid ,va tori ham khabar meedid ke adam meetarse, ma ham esterahat ehtiyaj darim,ma ham az khabar ha ye bad dochare shok meeshim .
khanmoom: meege ,be bakhsheed agha ye doctor ,dee ge in vaghat ha telefoon ,ne mizanam . va bar deege shomaru ne meetarsoonam .
farda ye oon rooz ,saate 10 ,dobare khanoome telefoon meezane . doctor , meege ,salam khanoom haletoon che tore ,shooherootoon khoobe ? .
khanoome meege ,khodam ke bad neestam ,vali meekhastam in khabaru behetoon begam ke , shooharam ye khorde morde .
now , this is what ashar has stated that ,only when people talk nonesense and untrue about regime then he feels to stop them somehow .
couple of years ago , khanoom zahra kazemi went iran , afew days later , ghazi mortazvi announced that ,this khanoom kazemi had no buiness to be at evin prison ,then we found out ,khanoom kazemi ,yekhorde morde . so, you tell me ,can we blame regime of iran for that incident ? ,then ,what would you do if you were ashtar ? .
LOL....Good one...According to IRI and their followers, when someone dies by getting electrocuted at Rafsanjani’s birthday bash he is called a "Shaheed" so his family can feel better..,LOL…This way his family can be at "Peace"???....LOL...No wonder there are so many suicide bombers!!! Lie to people so they can feel better!!!???...LOL...
IRI has been doing this for over 27 years… manipulating people to believe anyone who die for their cause; are "Shaheeds"...

Now, could anyone tell me who talks nonsense here??? IRI Spies AKA Basijies or people who strive for “Peace” and struggle with “Reality” but never deny it???

NEVER give up knowing the “TRUTH” in LIFE!!!!!! ….and…always, live with passion!

Yours truly,
PB…