Attention: "Ashtar"

Jun 24, 2005
I like to know what it is that you defend when it comes to IRI and what they stand for...here is my list of questions for you:

1) In Islam according to Quran, "Suicide" is considered one of the biggest “sins”… it specifically says: “killing one person=killing a city full of people and saving a life= saving a whole city”…On that note, how come we NEVER hear a single Mullah in Iran discouraging “Suicide Bombers”….???? Why do they support that sinful act by calling them “Shaheed”????? And PLEASE, PLEASE do not tell me that is their way of defending Islam or “Shaeedeh raheh khoda va Islam…”!!!!!! That is “stupidity and lack of education…”

2) If “Sharbateh Shahadat” is so delicious, how come mullahs don’t drink it themselves!??? Why giving it to all the 16 17 year old brain-washed kids!??

IRI’s philosophy and their belief of “Islam” and “Shahadat” is ridiculous!!! A man who was putting up lights for “22 Bahman AKA Daheh Fajr (daheh Zajr)” gets electrocuted and they call him “Shaheed”… An Airplane crashes all the passengers are called “Shaheed”….??? What is that all about!!!!!! Can you explain the Logic and philosophy behind all this???:--closed:

Peace in Iran...
PB:Iran1:

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
Persian_Beauty said:
I like to know what it is that you defend when it comes to IRI and what they stand for...here is my list of questions for you:

1) In Islam according to Quran, "Suicide" is considered one of the biggest “sins”… it specifically says: “killing one person=killing a city full of people and saving a life= saving a whole city”…On that note, how come we NEVER hear a single Mullah in Iran discouraging “Suicide Bombers”….???? Why do they support that sinful act by calling them “Shaheed”????? And PLEASE, PLEASE do not tell me that is their way of defending Islam or “Shaeedeh raheh khoda va Islam…”!!!!!! That is “stupidity and lack of education…”

2) If “Sharbateh Shahadat” is so delicious, how come mullahs don’t drink it themselves!??? Why giving it to all the 16 17 year old brain-washed kids!??

IRI’s philosophy and their belief of “Islam” and “Shahadat” is ridiculous!!! A man who was putting up lights for “22 Bahman AKA Daheh Fajr (daheh Zajr)” gets electrocuted and they call him “Shaheed”… An Airplane crashes all the passengers are called “Shaheed”….??? What is that all about!!!!!! Can you explain the Logic and philosophy behind all this???:--closed:

Peace in Iran...

POST OF THE YEAR....
ASHTAR, I LIKE TO KNOW THESE TOO.
ADD TO THE LIST: "doesnt Quran say: "steeling is forbidden?"
why do the mullah rob the country blind and you keep supporting them?
what kind of gain do you get here?

Jun 24, 2005
AliMR said:
POST OF THE YEAR....
ASHTAR, I LIKE TO KNOW THESE TOO.
ADD TO THE LIST: "doesnt Quran say: "steeling is forbidden?"
why do the mullah rob the country blind and you keep supporting them?
what kind of gain do you get here?
Thank you for adding that...Good one!

I like to know how Rafssanjani and his son "OWN" Iran!???Everything in Iran belongs to Rafssanjani...how?? I am sure he did not earn his money by "Roozeh khoni"...??Or did he??

PB...:Iran1:

Jun 24, 2005
Toofan said:
he'll probably ignore u. he does that when he comes short of answering.
My question for him is from "Quran"...and how Mullahs and Ahmadinejad are desatroying Iran, if he ignors my question, it just shows what he stands for when it comes to Iran and Islam!!!

Peace and love for all...
PB:iran:

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
come on guys....don't act like u have come from Mars and just confronted Islam..

first of all killing is not only a sin its encouraged in quran as long as its for Allah's good and against Kafarin..now u go define Allah's good and what Kafar is......yes ..its that open..and its up to the head clergy or any clergy for that matter to define his.....

If killing was forbidin then why the Prophete fought so many wars against so called enemies of god......u guys need to spend some real time and read quran(yes its tortueous and dull) preferbally in english if u want to get the straight translation and no tafsir..I know its hard and boring but if u really want to underestand the Islamic polotics u gotta read it and then read the stories around each Ayeh...and then it becomes so clear what charlatanism we are all dealing with. I can go on forever on this subject but hoslesho nadarm plus its done enough...haven't u read oustad pouya's signature that should answer some ur q's.

beystr

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
iran
And plus...

U shouldn't really blame or put Ashtar on the spot....he is merely a victim himself and if anything needs help....seriously..bcuz unlike most of u I don't think hes paid or is an agent of IRI..

adam

Ball Boy
Jan 5, 2003
beystr said:
And plus...

U shouldn't really blame or put Ashtar on the spot....he is merely a victim himself and if anything needs help....seriously..bcuz unlike most of u I don't think hes paid or is an agent of IRI..
Anybody defending the IR animals and their actions should be put on the spot immediately so the rest are aware of their presence. Enough is enough. Let's not be silent about that.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
beystr said:
And plus...

Beystr jAn,
I agree with your post. Why should we have a personalized and dedicated thread on Ashtar's name, as matter of fact on any body's name?? I don't remember he has ever claimed being a muslim, even if he did why he should be the only person on the spot light answering these questions not any body else? We've got plenty of well informed muslims in this board they might want to chime in as well.
For me it looks more like a picking and/or treading on some body than starting a legitimate, unbiased discussion.

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Persian Beauty jan,

I try to explain your questions? I hope ashtar does'nt mind.

Persian_Beauty said:
First of all, if me or any other individual defends actions of the Islamic government and what they "stand for" this is what we defend, we defend "what they stand for". Along the line there is no dubt there are mistakes and mis-interpretations by scholars, but generally the Islamic Republic is a representation of Islamic government, not a perfect one, but one which tries and along the way corrects its ways to be closer to what Islam actually is.

This is true according to Islam suicide is harAm. That is why the Islamic govermnet has never encouraged suicide bombing. Unlike Al-Qaeda, Taliban and Mujahedin Khalgh whom all consider themselves Islamic and the Islamic Republic of Iran a big enemy of them. As far as I know Iranian government officially does'nt condemn the suicide bombing by Palestinians against the Zionist occupiers. However, I have heard on many occasions Shiaat and Sunni scholars say suicide bombing is harAm. Why Iran does'nt condemn the suicide bombing by Palsetinian laudly and officially? I can say that Iran sympathizies with Palestinian people. Palestinians have no other means of defending their occupied land. What would Americans/Iranians/Europeans/Japanese would do if their land was occupied and the biggest superpower was against them? Just put yourself in place of those young palestinians boys whose father was beaten infront of him, his house destroyed and his land was taken, his brother/sister was killed? would you then listen to peaceful solution to your cause??

I dont know how old you are. But when I was in Jebheh, I came across a few Mullas/talabeh who were fighting alongside us. For your information Mullas/talabehs have the highest percentage of Shaheeds of Iran-Iraq war per population amongst all other groups.

IRI’s philosophy and their belief of “Islam” and “Shahadat” is ridiculous!!! A man who was putting up lights for “22 Bahman AKA Daheh Fajr (daheh Zajr)” gets electrocuted and they call him “Shaheed”… An Airplane crashes all the passengers are called “Shaheed”….??? What is that all about!!!!!! Can you explain the Logic and philosophy behind all this??
This is indeed a stupid philosophy. Shahadat is a very nobel thing and is not earned so easily. I also think its wrong to call them shaheed, but hey probably this is to give their family some support. I agree its wrong to call them shaheed, but I dont condemn a whole system because they call their innocently killed people shaheed.

Persian_Beauty said:
Peace in Iran...
I see you love Iran, just like me and all others here on this discussion borad. I also belive if some day "zaboonam lAl" Iran was occupied and planned to be wiped out of the world's map, me, you and anyone else would defend our land using any means we have in our hand, and some of us may even do suicide bombing, just like palestinians.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Islamic Republic is a representation of Islamic government, not a perfect one, but one which tries and along the way corrects its ways to be closer to what Islam actually is.
Please confirm what I have quoted from your post and tell me you really mean what you say so later when I use this quote to back-up my arguement no one will deny this.

Thanks.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Islamic Republic is a representation of Islamic government, not a perfect one, but one which tries and along the way corrects its ways to be closer to what Islam actually is.
they have had 26 years to provide people with free bargh and aab...

they have brought deadth, misery, poverty, widespread of drug abuse, and open prostitution.

would you please inform me under which other regime in iran we used to export prostitutes to UAE, workers to japan, and bulid mosques and hospitals in foreign lands when our own resources are hardly adequate to server half of our population.

build fucking hospitals in lebanese shit holes when your own fucking country has enough hospitals....

R_E_Z_A

IPL Player
Jan 16, 2004
Bache Tehroon(ISP) said:
Please confirm what I have quoted from your post and tell me you really mean what you say so later when I use this quote to back-up my arguement no one will deny this.

Thanks.
Are we in a court of law? LOLLL :D baba take it easy :1:

OK if you insist. The Islamic republic was/is put in place with a genuine intention of implementing the rules of Islam. Since its begining and still there have been problems and mishaps. This government is not perfect and may will never be a perfect Islamic government, but I hope we get close.

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
beystr said:
come on guys....don't act like u have come from Mars and just confronted Islam..

first of all killing is not only a sin its encouraged in quran as long as its for Allah's good and against Kafarin..now u go define Allah's good and what Kafar is......yes ..its that open..and its up to the head clergy or any clergy for that matter to define his.....
CLASSIC BASELESS STRAWMAN ARGUMENT.
taking things out of context and presenting them as arguments. Qurans says fight them and kill them whereever you find them, BUT that is only in times of war, WHEN UNDER ATTACK! PLUS + moslims are not EVER supposed to start a war.

so go figure.

Agent Smith

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
R_E_Z_A said:

OK if you insist. The Islamic republic was/is put in place with a genuine intention of implementing the rules of Islam. Since its begining and still there have been problems and mishaps. This government is not perfect and may will never be a perfect Islamic government, but I hope we get close.
For the sake of Islam, I truly hope IRI is not a representation of Islamic government. If it in fact is even remotely close to what an islamic government should be, then by all means humanity would be better served WITHOUT an Islamic government.

Agent Smith

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
AliMR said:
moslims are not EVER supposed to start a war.
I'm sorry?!!! If I remember correctly, it was Moslims who first attacked Iran because the Persian king refused submission to the arab khaliphe.

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
R_E_Z_A said:

IF YOU THINK IRI IS A REPRESENTATION OF ISLAM, then ur dead wrong. putting smilies and funny faces will not change the facts or make them seem less serious.

A) GOD does not FORCE anything on people. he gives us the freedom to chose. SO, who the ƒuck are the mullas to tell ppl...for example "you have to wear a certain kind of clothing"? if god wanted to force it, he would have, so the "akherat and good deeds" stuff would be pointless.

FREEDOM OF CHOICE is a god given right to EVERYONE, moslim or not, IRI takes that freedom away. Quran says "do not make what is halal, haram to people" ----ayatolla GOLPAIGANI should read this, CHARSHANBE SOORI is not HARAM, he makes it hARAM FOR PPL. so he is in direct violation of Quran.

so BIAD AZ KOONE MAN BOKHORE. HARCHI IRI SUPPORTERO, BACHE MULLAS.

Last edited:

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
Agent Smith said:
I'm sorry?!!! If I remember correctly, it was Moslims who first attacked Iran because the Persian king refused submission to the arab khaliphe.
EXACTLY RIGHT!

"MOSLIMS" [only in name] (ie that jakesh khalife omar and the rest of the malakhkhors) did not follow their own laws. attacking iran was a biggest mistake. and the result today is bad blood and animosity against arabs.

you are right, according to Quran they shouldn't have attacked but they did. the message is right, the ppl are F--ked up.